ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game in Indy...can someone link the SEZ cam?

I'd like to suggest a nighttime guard for the location. In case some Buckeye fan tries to plant a Zuni loss fetish there, or someone buries Gert Frobe ala Jimmy Hoffa. At least until they pour the concrete.

Is there any talk of them replacing the field with synthetic turf? Seems like this would be the ideal time to do so.

I think it will be a long time coming before Purdue moves to artificial turf. I would hope they improve the drainage around the field as I recall several large accumulations of water where the cheerleaders stand.

Reactions: pboiler18
I think it will be a long time coming before Purdue moves to artificial turf. I would hope they improve the drainage around the field as I recall several large accumulations of water where the cheerleaders stand.
I'm definitely for real grass and im guessing the players like it better as well. But I'm concerned with field conditions for the first 3 games. From the Webcam it looks like they weren't even watering the grass that was there (at least what you could see on the cam).

Reactions: Tommaker
the tiered roof above the visitors tunnel , will that have seating or standing on it? thanx
This is your answer:

Junction Terrace: Located in the newly built southwest corner of Ross-Ade, Junction Terrace will allow Purdue Football fans to bring their friends and enjoy table seating with a great view. Starting at $480 per game, the price includes up to six tickets, one bucket of six drinks and dry snacks through halftime. Junction Terrace also provides access to a dedicated bar located adjacent to the area.

Reactions: Tommaker
Starting at $480 per game, the price includes up to six tickets, one bucket of six drinks and dry snacks through halftime.
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Bump. Paint is down, board is ready with a week to spare. And happy 21st birthday to Allyasa Delreal! Whoever that is.

ADVERTISEMENT