ADVERTISEMENT

Soros

Ok, snowflake. The right has a very real problem with violent extremists, rather than do the moral responsible thing the right stokes the flames even further because it helps them politically. The base is so detached from reality that they won't care. Exhibit A and B and C (SDboiler, hunkgolden,BoilerMadness)

7/27/08 Jim David Adkisson, author of a manifesto urging violent war against liberals, opens fire inside a Knoxville, TN Unitarian Church during the youth performance of a musical, killing two and wounding seven. He tells investigators all liberals should be killed.
1/21/09 Keith Luke, Brockton, MA: Luke, a neo-Nazi angry about the inauguration of Barack Obama, kills two and injures one in a rape and murder spree targeting "nonwhite people." He is halted before reaching a synagogue, and later convicted of murder.

2/26/09 Dannie Roy Baker, Miramar Beach, FL: Baker, a former GOP volunteer angry about immigration, opens fire on a roomful of Chilean students, killing two and injuring three. He pleads no contest to murder.

4/4/09 Richard Poplawski, Pittsburgh, PA: Poplawski, a white supremacist, fearful of a plot by President Obama to take his guns, kills three police officers and leaving two others injured in a standoff at this home. Poplawski is convicted of murder.

6/10/09 James Von Brunn, Washington, DC: Von Brunn, a neo-Nazi seemingly influenced by Posse Comitatus ideology, walks into the U.S. Holocaust Museum and opens fire, killing a black guard. He dies while awaiting trial on murder and hate crime charges.

4/20/10 Ross William Muehlberger, Wichita Falls, TX: Muehlberger yells “White power!” as he shoots up a café, injuring four black and Latino women and killing one white bartender before killing himself.

7/22/11 Anders Behring Breivik, 32, sets off a car bomb in Oslo that kills eight people and injures 209. He then travels to a youth camp on the island of Utoya, where he slaughters 69 people, most of them teenagers. His online manifesto describes a right-wing war.

8/5/12 Wade Michael Page, Oak Creek, WI: Page, a member of the neo-Nazi Hammerskin Nation, kills six and wounds four during a shooting rampage in a Sikh temple, before killing himself.

4/13/14 Frazier Glenn Miller, Jr. (aka Frazier Glenn Cross, Jr.), Overland Park, KS: Miller, a former grand dragon of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, embarks on a shooting rampage at two Jewish community institutions, killing three. He’s found guilty of capital murder.

5/22/14 Elliot Rodger, 22, the child of a Hollywood producer, goes on a killing rampage in Isla Vista, CA, near the Cal-Santa Barbara campus, targeting women after leaving a mysoginist video explaining his actions. He kills six people and injures seven before killing himself.

6/8/14 Jerad and Amanda Miller, Las Vegas, NV: The Millers, married Patriot movement sympathizers who had spent weeks at the Cliven Bundy ranch standoff, go on a shooting rampage that kills three people, including two police officers, in Las Vegas. They are killed by officers.

6/17/15 Dylann Roof, Charleston, SC: Roof, a white supremacist radicalized online, joins a bible study session at the Emanuel AME Church, then opens fire, killing nine and wounding another. He is convicted on 33 counts of federal hate crimes, including murder.

7/23/15 John Russell Houser, Lafayette, LA: Houser enters a movie theater with a gun, killing two and wounding nine, before killing himself. Investigators find he praised Roof, and urged readers of his manifesto to target liberals for mass murder.

11/23/15 Allen Lawrence Scarsella, a white supremacist who had been infiltrating and filming Black Lives Matter protests, shoots and wounds five protesters at a BLM protest outside of a Minneapolis police station. Scarsella is found guilty of felony riot and assault charges.

6/26/17 Jeremy Christian, 35, who had participated in local alt-right rallies, begins harassing two Muslim women on a Portland commuter train; when three men intervene, he stabs all three of them, two fatally. At his arraignment, he declares he is standing up for “free speech.”

10/1/17 Stephen Paddock, 64, opens fire on a crowd attending a country festival at an open-air venue in Las Vegas with high-powered rifles, killing 58 people, injuring 851. Paddock subscribed to far-right conspiracy theories about guns and may have acted on those fears.

4/23/18 Alek Minassian, a 22-year-old self-described “incel” angry at women drives a van into a crowded shopping center in downtown Toronto at high speed and kills 10 people, injuring another 16, most of them women. He posted on Facebook his intent to begin an “incel revolution."

So the little fella can do a Google search. I'm impressed.
I'm sure that if you Googled Left wing radicals, you could probably get a longer list of unbalanced individuals. We could compare lists and determine that there are a lot of crazy people out there. What does that prove?

A few comments:
--Oslo? Really? Reeks of desperation...LOL
-- KKK was started by the Dems, so you get to keep them. You're already trying to stick us with the Nazis.
-- Von Brunn - Posse Comitatus? Apparently, you don't know what that means. Nice try
-- What has Elliot Rodger got to do with the Right? Do you even know what a "mysoginist" is? Apparently not.
-- Stephen Paddock - Really? FBI still has no idea what his motive was, perhaps you could call them and give them your theory...LOL
-- Minassian - What has Incel got to do with the Right? Nothing

These were just observations off the top of my head. Apparently, you figured if you threw out enough volume, no one would look at the details. OOPS. If I wanted to waste the time, I could probably shoot holes in a few more of your protagonists. You threw a lot of crap at the wall and hoped some of it would stick. On par with your usual efforts.

There are crazy people on both ends of the spectrum. Take the time to look at all the Lefties that have shot people and bombed people. It will be a long and impressive list.

Lol. Twin said to me "Even you can build one (pipe bomb)." No condescending there...... but the point was it's much more likely a Trump supporter did this and most of them are non college white males. That's a FACT. You guys sure turn into snowflake victims when it suits you.

Why is it more likely, because a guy with TDS says so? Here's a thought for you. Why would anyone on the Right want to mail out bombs 2 weeks before the midterms? That's monumentally stupid. But if the Left sent out bogus pipe bombs and the MSM started blaming Trump supporters, like you did, it could swing the election for the Dems. The fact that none of those "bombs" was ever in danger of going off, makes that theory more likely. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this didn't get tracked back to a Soros minion or Brennan. It's a brilliant strategy, if they get away with it.

Where was I being a victim of anything? You're just making things up, because you got nailed on your arrogant condescension.

I'll admit I don't know who made the bombs, but neither do you. You want to believe it's Trump, so I floated another theory for you to think about. I hope they catch the fool and trace him back to his origin, wherever that may be.

Fox News viewers know the least factual information about topics. It's not news, it's pure propaganda, that's the entire reason it was created.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...elling-factual-news-statements-from-opinions/

How the Hell would you know what's on FOX? You've formed an opinion based on what someone on CNN or MSNBC told you was there? I doubt that you've ever watched 5 minutes of FOX News in your life, but you throw your talking points around like you're some kind of expert. Don't talk about things of which you have ZERO knowledge.

Why is it more likely, because a guy with TDS says so? Here's a thought for you. Why would anyone on the Right want to mail out bombs 2 weeks before the midterms? That's monumentally stupid. But if the Left sent out bogus pipe bombs and the MSM started blaming Trump supporters, like you did, it could swing the election for the Dems. The fact that none of those "bombs" was ever in danger of going off, makes that theory more likely. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this didn't get tracked back to a Soros minion or Brennan. It's a brilliant strategy, if they get away with it.

Where was I being a victim of anything? You're just making things up, because you got nailed on your arrogant condescension.

I'll admit I don't know who made the bombs, but neither do you. You want to believe it's Trump, so I floated another theory for you to think about. I hope they catch the fool and trace him back to his origin, wherever that may be.
This is the problem I have with you and why it makes it impossible to discuss anything with you.

In one set of posts you're talking about how there's blame on both sides, how both sides have to take responsibility for how the words of political leaders have caused violence. Then you follow it up by tossing out a conspiracy theory with no proof whatsoever.

I've seen you continually talk about how democrats are tearing us apart. When you engage in the exact same behavior. There's just absolutely no self awareness, and it's unethical to engage in this type of behavior by your own stated standards

You're just completely incapable of self examination. If you don't think tossing out a "hey maybe these two specific guys are responsible for a false flag despite no actual evidence" is a really awful thing then I'm not sure what to say. I know you're reaction is to once again refuse to take responsibility for what you post but I really wish you'd think about why is it okay for you to do that?

That's bullshit. Trump did ask for unity the first day, the WH said all the right things. NO ONE attacked him for saying that. In fact they networks COMPLIMENTED him for what he said. Did you actually watch the fake news or just assume that......because you're dead wrong. They did criticize him after his rally, that very night, when he didn't even mention the attack on the media and proceeded to attack them again. They NEVER said he was responsible for the attacks, only that he helped create the environment for it. You are either a liar, misinformed or uninformed.

Trump is using words......and those that worship him are listening. Body slam the reporter, punch him in the face, enemy of the people. His supporters are also getting physical......The Proud Boys in NY last week.....it wasn't on Breitbart? Indy is posting plenty of examples.

Both sides are doing it and it has to stop. Someone in a leadership capacity needs to step up and not only call for it but demonstrate it.

What you WON'T address is that you like this about Trump. He's a fighter, you like it, but piss and moan when people do WHAT HE PROMOTES and then cry victim when the other side does it. This is what he truly wants. Just admit it.

WTF are you talking about? You're living in your little TDS fantasy world and you're trying to project "what you perceive Trump supporters must be" on everyone who supports Trump in this forum.

I didn't support Trump in the primaries. I voted against HRC and Trump was the only viable candidate and I've had my reservations about him. Many times I've wanted to reach into the TV and slap him, when his mouth got too far ahead of his brain.

That having been said, I have been pleased with the results he's gotten, since he's been President:
The economy is booming.
He's restoring the military.
The jobs picture is the best it's been in a half century.
He's got NATO paying their fair share, instead of us picking up the tab.
He's renegotiated several trade deals to our benefit.
He's cut a lot of needless regulations that have been hamstringing businesses for years.
He's lowered the Corporate Income Tax, which makes our products more competitive overseas.
He's repatriated several businesses and Billions of dollars of capital.

I could easily double the list, but that's not bad in under 2 years.

Trump and Obama were on opposite ends of the spectrum. Obama was articulate and got very little done. Trump is a verbal bull in a china shop, but he's getting positive results. I prefer positive results.

This is the problem I have with you and why it makes it impossible to discuss anything with you.

In one set of posts you're talking about how there's blame on both sides, how both sides have to take responsibility for how the words of political leaders have caused violence. Then you follow it up by tossing out a conspiracy theory with no proof whatsoever.

I've seen you continually talk about how democrats are tearing us apart. When you engage in the exact same behavior. There's just absolutely no self awareness, and it's unethical to engage in this type of behavior by your own stated standards

You're just completely incapable of self examination. If you don't think tossing out a "hey maybe these two specific guys are responsible for a false flag despite no actual evidence" is a really awful thing then I'm not sure what to say. I know you're reaction is to once again refuse to take responsibility for what you post but I really wish you'd think about why is it okay for you to do that?

Work on your reading comprehension, before you come swooping in like some holy messenger. Bob had pretty much convinced himself that Trump's minions were responsible for the bombs. I clearly said that neither of us had a clue, who did it and I was merely floating another theory out there, so he could think about it. The bombs could just as easily have been made by someone on either side. Are you starting to comprehend yet?
Either is likely and neither is likely. WE DON'T KNOW.

Work on your reading comprehension, before you come swooping in like some holy messenger. Bob had pretty much convinced himself that Trump's minions were responsible for the bombs. I clearly said that neither of us had a clue, who did it and I was merely floating another theory out there, so he could think about it. The bombs could just as easily have been made by someone on either side. Are you starting to comprehend yet?
Either is likely and neither is likely. WE DON'T KNOW.
Floating out a theory with absolutely no evidence in which you suggest a specific person. You literally picked someone whose politics you didn't like and decided "it wouldnt surprise you" if it was traced back to him.

It was predictable you wouldn't take responsibility for your own words, which isn't unfortunate. I wasn't coming in here holier than though, I'm telling you that if you're genuinely looking to help the situation then tossing out a conspiracy theory about two people with no evidence isn't helping. The thing is, that's been evident, is you're not trying to help the situation. Acting like attaching Soros name to this was some kind of fair response to someone suggesting, on the evidence we have so far, someones motivations is a false analogy and of course you know that.

I'm not attacking you, I'm asking to evaluate your behavior in this thread. I'll leave it there because it's clear you became defensive from your first response, and maybe that's my fault. I just would like you to think about whether or not attaching someones name to this with no evidence whatsoever because you don't like his politics is something you'd be okay with if it was someone else.

If you don't want political discourse to be toxic then please stop contributing to that toxicity.

Floating out a theory with absolutely no evidence in which you suggest a specific person. You literally picked someone whose politics you didn't like and decided he was

This is not the same as based on where they were sent it's reasonable to suggest the motivation.

It was predictable you wouldn't take responsibility for your own words, which isn't unfortunate. I wasn't coming in here holier than though, I'm telling you that if you're genuinely looking to help the situation then tossing out a conspiracy theory about two people with no evidence isn't helping. The thing is, that's been evident, is you're not trying to help the situation. Acting like attaching Soros name to this was some kind of fair response to someone suggesting, on the evidence we have so far, someones motivations is a false analogy and of course you know that.

I'm not attacking you, I'm asking to evaluate your behavior in this thread. I'll leave it there because it's clear you became defensive from your first response, and maybe that's my fault. I just would like you to think about whether or not attaching someones name to this with no evidence whatsoever because you don't like his politics is something you'd be okay with if it was someone else.

If you don't want political discourse to be toxic then please stop contributing to that toxicity.

Frankly, I don't like the politics of any of the people that got bombs, so I could as easily have picked any of them.
Since when is evidence a requirement for speculation on a message board? Based on your comments, I have got to believe you were supporting Bret Kavanaugh, since Ford's allegations had no proof either. Why do I believe you were on the other side there?
What did I not take responsibility for? I explained the intent. If that doesn't meet with your approval, so be it.

You're not attacking, but you sure are condescending and you're in no position to condescend to anyone.

If you don't like my posts, don't read them or put me on ignore. I really don't care.

pretty much this.
blame goes to both 'teams'.
then he is just stuck trying to quantify who has a bit more of the blame. a moot point.

That is a lot of posts.

apparently ODS does not go into remission.

Sounds like you need to spend your afternoon unfollowing a pretty large set of handles. Godspeed.
Lol registered dem felon with trump van. There is still a lot out there. Props to LEO for catching this guy so quickly.

Enjoy your lotion shopping this afternoon

Lol registered dem felon with trump van. There is still a lot out there. Props to LEO for catching this guy so quickly.

Enjoy your lotion shopping this afternoon
Lol. He's a registered pub according to Florida's Dept of elections. You've run out of stuff to shovel.
Run over to the main board. Lots of wackos with increasingly ridiculous theories. You'll fit right in.

Lol. He's a registered pub according to Florida's Dept of elections. You've run out of stuff to shovel.
Run over to the main board. Lots of wackos with increasingly ridiculous theories. You'll fit right in.
he was registered as a dem prior
plus he is a convicted felon so can't even vote in FL
Do you want pics of that too or is that too wacky for ya

he was registered as a dem prior
plus he is a convicted felon so can't even vote in FL
Do you want pics of that too or is that too wacky for ya
So was Trump you twtwaffle. lol

Sayoc is a registered Republican in Florida who last voted this year, according to the Nexis database. He registered as a GOP voter 11 days before the 2016 Florida primary and early-voted in Miami-Dade County for the 2018 midterm election primary.

2rw3z9l.jpg

2mws51u.jpg

Keep digging Shooter. Trump would be proud. Never admit you're wrong.........no matter how freakin stupid it makes you look.

Reactions: Bill4411 and indy35
Man, this is really where we are as a nation, Trumpers wont take responsibility for Trump, everyone else is screaming down a well. In the long term..., so long America, nice to have known yea.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT