ADVERTISEMENT

Soros

Looks like somebody tried to send him a personal gift package with their gratitude for his involvement in our electoral process.

Looks like somebody tried to send him a personal gift package with their gratitude for his involvement in our electoral process.

and now....

"A bomb was found Wednesday at the New York City home of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Just two days ago someone found a bomb in a mailbox at the suburban New York home of George Soros"

xx

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/...mpaign-spending#click=https://t.co/rWODbOoZ5x

Billionaire trying to control the country to enrich himself and have the politicians bend to his will.

Probably helps that the right gave a huge tax cut to billionaires so they can turn around and spend even more buying politicians.

Oops, this was supposed to be Adelson, not Soros.
CNN has learned another suspicious package with a device addressed to the White House was intercepted at Joint Base Bolling in Washington, DC.

According to a law enforcement official, the device was similar to one sent to Soros' home, and similar to ones sent to homes of Clintons and Obamas.

The devices appear to be rudimentary but functional.

The White House-addressed device also contained projectiles.

OOPS. not as political as you wanted it to be. Sorry jackass!

CNN has learned another suspicious package with a device addressed to the White House was intercepted at Joint Base Bolling in Washington, DC.

According to a law enforcement official, the device was similar to one sent to Soros' home, and similar to ones sent to homes of Clintons and Obamas.

'CNN, citing a law enforcement official, was initially told a suspicious package containing a pipe bomb that was addressed to the White House was intercepted at Joint Base Bolling in Washington, DC. The Secret Service, however, later said it had only intercepted the two packages intended for Obama and Clinton and called reports of a package headed for the White House "incorrect."'

But yeah, keep calling names.

Oops.

'CNN, citing a law enforcement official, was initially told a suspicious package containing a pipe bomb that was addressed to the White House was intercepted at Joint Base Bolling in Washington, DC. The Secret Service, however, later said it had only intercepted the two packages intended for Obama and Clinton and called reports of a package headed for the White House "incorrect."'

Would be nice to get some raw facts before we blame the President. They will catch whoever did this. I must say whoever did this was not real smart or good at their craft. Thankful for that. CNN, NY officials, Mrs. Clinton, have wasted no time in blaming "this starts at the top". Will continue over the next hours and Trump will be vilified all night.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Would be nice to get some raw facts before we blame the President. They will catch whoever did this. I must say whoever did this was not real smart or good at their craft. Thankful for that. CNN, NY officials, Mrs. Clinton, have wasted no time in blaming "this starts at the top". Will continue over the next hours and Trump will be vilified all night.
I don't blame the president for these acts. I blame him for actively fostering and encouraging the environment that leads to these kinds of actions.
Now he's calling for unity. What a crock of shit. He encourages the crazies with his words every day. Who is surprised by this?

Reactions: indy35 and miksta

Christ. This is your biggest concern. Unreal.

Reactions: indy35
Cause those three guys are objective right? GTFOH.
lol don't ever change.

I would give this the 24-48 hour rule. And lol at your post saying trump is calling for violence. Do I even have to give examples of the other side?

Did MSM even report on MadDog's ricin packages?

lol don't ever change.

I would give this the 24-48 hour rule. And lol at your post saying trump is calling for violence. Do I even have to give examples of the other side?

Did MSM even report on MadDog's ricin packages?
Did I SAY Trump called for violence?

You posted tweets by three Trump supporters. Are we supposed to just take their word for it? I didn't even have to look them up to know it......cause that's what you do.

The other side? Is that the whatsboutism you detest so much?

Both sides do it but Trumpland has always claimed it was only the other side.

Trump has attacked every one if those targeted today......repeatedly. "Enemy of the people", "lock her up"........he portrays these people to his followers as criminals, blames them for everything wrong in this country, encourages hate for his opposition when he speaks. Its unlikely this is a false flag, but even if it is it doesn't change the fact that Trump is promoting hatred of his enemies. The idea that one if his tribe would do this is likely, even probable. It will happen.

Reactions: indy35
Christ. This is your biggest concern. Unreal.
Screw you. I read your left crap on here all the time and a person is not allowed to voice their opinion. This crap is another Democrat diversion. We will se if these bombs are legit. In the meantime, keep attacking republicans when they are with their spouses eating dinner.

Screw you. I read your left crap on here all the time and a person is not allowed to voice their opinion. This crap is another Democrat diversion. We will se if these bombs are legit. In the meantime, keep attacking republicans when they are with their spouses eating dinner.

Cool.

Reactions: MANelson85
lol. You just voiced your opinion.......and it was another example of Trumpian victimization.

I thought it was interesting that these mailings per pictures I saw on fox and cnn did not have usps markings. Was not sure what to make of it.

This really adds to the intrigue.

nothing would surprise me anymore...

The DWS return address is interesting too. She received a "return" package (wrong address for Holder) the same day as everyone else. If it had an incorrect address, it would have been held up longer by couriers

Obviously this is all a conspiracy against Trump if the FBI is involved.
It won't matter if they catch the guy and he confesses he did it to help Trump. You pinheads will still find some way to deny it and/or dismiss it.

Huh? People are just pointing out some interesting information/observations about packages and deliveries. These are on fox, cnn, and cnbc. No post marks, investigators think it was one person but somehow managed to show up all up and down the east coast at roughly same day, none of them went off anywhere along the routes..........and you post that?

Wow.

Obviously this is all a conspiracy against Trump if the FBI is involved.
It won't matter if they catch the guy and he confesses he did it to help Trump. You pinheads will still find some way to deny it and/or dismiss it.
tenor.gif

lay off the zimas tonight, my man

Huh? People are just pointing out some interesting information/observations about packages and deliveries. These are on fox, cnn, and cnbc. No post marks, investigators think it was one person but somehow managed to show up all up and down the east coast at roughly same day, none of them went off anywhere along the routes..........and you post that?

Wow.
Bullshit. These people are Trump supporters all over Twitter trying to point out inconsistencies from freaking pictures. Give me a break. WTF does any citizen know about the packages? There are already conspiracy theories that it was a Dem setup, it couldn't possibly be what it appears to be.

The ground work has already been laid for a new, juicy conspiracy. The FBI is the deep state.....if they find this was all real it will be denounced by Trumpers because they saw the pictures on the internet and the packages couldn't be real.

It's the FIRST DAY. Investigators think it was one person........who said that? They figured that out already? Bullshit. Then you use that to debunk the whole thing because one person couldn't have made it happen the same day.

People are CHOOSING to immediately attack these attacks as false or as a setup. They cannot wait for the investigation. They cannot believe it just may be what it appears to be. Why is that?

Bullshit. These people are Trump supporters all over Twitter trying to point out inconsistencies from freaking pictures. Give me a break. WTF does any citizen know about the packages? There are already conspiracy theories that it was a Dem setup, it couldn't possibly be what it appears to be.

The ground work has already been laid for a new, juicy conspiracy. The FBI is the deep state.....if they find this was all real it will be denounced by Trumpers because they saw the pictures on the internet and the packages couldn't be real.

It's the FIRST DAY. Investigators think it was one person........who said that? They figured that out already? Bullshit. Then you use that to debunk the whole thing because one person couldn't have made it happen the same day.

People are CHOOSING to immediately attack these attacks as false or as a setup. They cannot wait for the investigation. They cannot believe it just may be what it appears to be. Why is that?

As far as the packages, it was pretty obvious there were no postal markings. That was righ on CNN as I sat at O'Hare. Right with the one person largely cause the bombs were all basically the same.

Why would a ’Trumper’’ or Republican have to denounce if it was real? Obviously they were sent. I really do not think Trump or any official is behind it. If so, impeach them.

I really dod not see so much attacking ad I saw questions being asked.

The FBI has the ability to be good at their job. Hopefully they prove that here.

How to build a pipe bomb....You Tube video, all over the internet. Even you could build one.

you're right. I should never believe anything that "news" outlet releases. All fake.

Ha. So you were willing to believe it when it fit your agenda.......then it's fake when it doesn't. Obi wan has taught you well. You people are like children with your excuses and illogic.
how is it illogic? i literally quoted their article. MY BAD. lol

Ha. So you were willing to believe it when it fit your agenda.......then it's fake when it doesn't. Obi wan has taught you well. You people are like children with your excuses and illogic.
Face it Bob, you’ve become a D. Now you use the same identity politics language that the hardcore Progressives use. “You people”. In the past KKK members used that kind of language with AAs. Way to go.

ADVERTISEMENT