ADVERTISEMENT

Soros backing liberal Woke DAs

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
Reactions: tearsforfears
From the liberal biased LA Times…

In San Diego County, the groups back a deputy public defender who spent her legal career trying to keep the accused out of jail, not lock them up.

Why does Soros do what he does to this country? What’s his motivation?

And let’s all get mad at Tucker Carlson for talking about Soros. Cancel Tucker! Cancel Tucker!

The thing that baffles me is that Soros has been targeted by several governments for his interference yet he's still alive.

And let’s all get mad at Tucker Carlson for talking about Soros. Cancel Tucker! Cancel Tucker!
John Kass who was a long time page 2 columnist for the Chicago Tribune basically lost his job because he brought light to the damage he has done supporting leftist/Marxist prosecutors. Kim Foxx (Cook County) was one of his first. She had no legal background and never was a prosecutor. He bank rolled her almost exclusively through a third party PAC.Her only experience was as Toni Preckwinkle’s chief of staff. Her first action (like all Soros prosecutors) was to decriminalize retail theft under 1k. Now you have non-prosecuted smash and grabs throughout the country.

Somebody on this board just thinks he has different ideas than me. I’ll call him Captain Regurgitate.

The man has one goal. Destabilization. He has spent billions to do so and brags about it. You know somebody from Thailand? Ask them about the despair he has brought. And as Thailand goes so does Southeast Asia. But yeah. I am the fool who thinks he’s just some made up right wing bogeyman.

Last edited:
John Kass who was a long time page 2 columnist for the Chicago Tribune basically lost his job because he brought light to the damage he has done supporting leftist/Marxist prosecutors. Kim Foxx (Cook County) was one of his first. She had no legal background and never was a prosecutor. He bank rolled her almost exclusively through a third party PAC.Her only experience was as Toni Preckwinkle’s chief of staff. Her first action (like all Soros prosecutors) was to decriminalize retail theft under 1k. Now you have non-prosecuted smash and grabs throughout the country.

Somebody on this board just thinks he has different ideas than me. I’ll call him Captain Regurgitate.

The man has one goal. Destabilization. He has spent billions to do so and brags about it. You know somebody from Thailand? Ask them about the despair he has brought. And as Thailand goes so does Southeast Asia. But yeah. I am the fool who thinks he’s just some made up right wing bogeyman.
Desantis agrees with you.
I sure hope he runs for POTUS.

Reactions: tearsforfears

Wow, I didn’t even know about most of this.

Now democrats on Twitter are calling accusations of Soros backing liberal DA’s “anti-Semitic” when he penned an op-Ed about backing liberal DA’s. Don’t you love and appreciate left wing propaganda? They know how dumb their base is, that’s for sure!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT