ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners get Caleb Shaffer OL Miami (OH)

But I thought we shouldn’t be stooping so low as to recruit players from MAC level schools? Guess Oklahoma will be a bottom feeder next year
there are guys here that say that but it's mostly when the kid is coming out of H.S. and they have MAC offers. This kid is a grad transfer I believe and thus is a seasoned player.

But I thought we shouldn’t be stooping so low as to recruit players from MAC level schools? Guess Oklahoma will be a bottom feeder next year
I didn't say i liked him. i said i liked his size. there is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference.

I also said we should be going after the same players the other power 5 schools are going after. Now do you understand?

I didn't say i liked him. i said i liked his size. there is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference.

I also said we should be going after the same players the other power 5 schools are going after. Now do you understand?
Yeah I guess I understand. He’s big enough but guys who go play at Oklahoma aren’t good enough for Purdue if they started at Miami of Ohio. I’ll pass that along to the coaches so they know what to look for

Reactions: Beorik
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT