ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhat OT: Kudos to Bobinski & marketing.

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
He's having the coaches visit Lilly, Roche and Rolls Royce in Indy to spread the word on BB and FB. For years you had to pay for the privilege to see these guys, now Purdue is bringing them to the bases where they know their graduates are. I know way too many grads that don't care about the sports side of the house, hopefully this will help engage them.

He's having the coaches visit Lilly, Roche and Rolls Royce in Indy to spread the word on BB and FB. For years you had to pay for the privilege to see these guys, now Purdue is bringing them to the bases where they know their graduates are. I know way too many grads that don't care about the sports side of the house, hopefully this will help engage them.
Bobinski gets it.

I relocated out of state for a new role late 2016. I saw that Painter was at our downtown Indy RR campus earlier this week and work friends shared pics standing with him. Why couldn’t I have waited to move another 18 months? Heck, I was there just last week for a business trip. Grrrrrr.

We have lost a lot of personnel on defense so I don't know that we will see a big jump in results this year, but recruiting is up, people are excited about us, our future is bright..... Bobinski definitely gets it. I am one of us who has bought in on Brohm & Bobinski. They deserve so much credit for the turn around. My man Mitch deserves a lot of credit as well. He is a huge football fan and is a big supporter. Loves his Colts and his Boilers! Thank you Mitch Daniels!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT