ADVERTISEMENT

Some people need this

So when people tell you what you want to hear, it must be the truth. Got it.
No, when people say factual things, that's truth. When they fear-monger, blatantly lie, mislead, that's different. It's actually not difficult to tell the difference. Tougher for some people than others apparently.

Since it comes from Fox News maybe some of you guys will believe it, there seems to be only this one person on that network that will tell the truth and doesn't play the game.
So in other words, he’s saying that unfettered illegal immigration is perfectly fine. Nothing to see here.

He couldn’t be more wrong. I said the other day that I work with someone (he went to both of Obama’s inaugurations as an invited guest) whose son has been in Guatemala, Honduras, and now Mexico for the last nearly 7 weeks. What do you think this 24 year old was doing down there? It sure as hell wasn’t a vacation. He was helping to organize the caravan and rounding up people to be on it. This is not an organic event whatsoever. It is an orchestrated event run by Ds from the USA with funding to numerous NGOs provided by George Soros’ Open Borders Foundation.

That is the truth.

So in other words, he’s saying that unfettered illegal immigration is perfectly fine. Nothing to see here.

He couldn’t be more wrong. I said the other day that I work with someone (he went to both of Obama’s inaugurations as an invited guest) whose son has been in Guatemala, Honduras, and now Mexico for the last nearly 7 weeks. What do you think this 24 year old was doing down there? It sure as hell wasn’t a vacation. He was helping to organize the caravan and rounding up people to be on it. This is not an organic event whatsoever. It is an orchestrated event run by Ds from the USA with funding to numerous NGOs provided by George Soros’ Open Borders Foundation.

That is the truth.

He sounds like a wonderful humanitarian, helping desperate people travel safely. We could use more of those.

He sounds like a wonderful humanitarian, helping desperate people travel safely. We could use more of those.
No, he’s helping round up illegal invaders. This kid should be held accountable as a human trafficker because that’s what he’s doing in essence.

BTW, it seems my coworker is down in Mexico right now trying to get his kid out of a legal issue down there.

Reactions: herrli
Invaders? wtf lol
He's already picked up on the latest dog whistle lol.

It's really something how Trump has been able to frame the narrative with his followers. It started out with a few MS13 members that were coming across the border and had to be weeded out. A few months later it has become Invaders with diseases backed by Soros and the Jews.
#mindfvcked.

Last edited:
No, he’s helping round up illegal invaders. This kid should be held accountable as a human trafficker because that’s what he’s doing in essence.

BTW, it seems my coworker is down in Mexico right now trying to get his kid out of a legal issue down there.

Well maybe you’ll get lucky and contract leprosy from one of the migrants. God knows something already ate your brain, may as well finish the rest of you off.

indy35, you have to understand that these people’s “border security” rhetoric is a red herring. Migration panic from the right is derived from a fear of the brown other and a want to preserve the white majority at any costs.

They hate and fear brown people, that is the beginning and end of their political objection to migration. Every study done on the subject shows migration raises the standard of living for all parties involved, and migrants commit crime at a lower rate than native born Americans. If you point this out, they simply will ignore you. Their feelings do not care about our facts.

This video by shep Smith will change no minds, I’m afraid

Last edited:
indy35, you have to understand that these people’s “border security” rhetoric is a red herring. Migration panic from the right is derived from a fear of the brown other and a want to preserve the white majority at any costs.

They hate and fear brown people, that is the beginning and end of their political objection to migration. Every study done on the subject shows migration raises the standard of living for all parities, and migrants commit crime at a lower rate than native born Americans. If you point this out, they simply will ignore you. Their feelings do not care about our facts.

I have no doubt that facts, logic, rational thought will never be able to penetrate the bubble that hunkgolden, boilermadness, sdboiler, have wrapped themselves in.

I have no doubt that facts, logic, rational thought will never be able to penetrate the bubble that hunkgolden, boilermadness, sdboiler, have wrapped themselves in.
Yes, you are the epitome of rationality and logic.

You are a mindless Progressive drone.

They hate and fear brown people, that is the beginning and end of their political objection to migration. Every study done on the subject shows migration raises the standard of living for all parties involved, and migrants commit crime at a lower rate than native born Americans. If you point this out, they simply will ignore you. Their feelings do not care about our facts.

You couldn’t be more wrong. I don’t hate and fear “brown people”. I suspect I work with more non-whites than you do. They are well-educated and intelligent people for the most part.

I have a problem with people saying they are entitled to run across the US border and then claim the benefits of being residents of our country without being citizens. Immigration into this country has been done legally for nearly 150 years. My ancestors and I suspect yours came to this country legally.

If you don’t have legal immigration you don’t have a properly functioning country and immigration system. The US is the only country on earth just about that doesn’t control its borders strictly. You have no clue who is coming here if you don’t have strong borders. I don’t understand why you have such trouble with this concept.

If people want to come to the USA, they should do it legally and properly. If they do, I have no problem with it. Our current immigration laws are a sham. The system is broken. Neither the Rs or Ds have done a damned thing to fix it. The Ds lied to Reagan in 1986. Up until about 10 years ago, even the Ds were against open borders and were actually for building a border wall. I don’t subscribe to the Open Borders Society creed in any way, shape, or form. Your “logic” on this subject is seriously flawed.

Reactions: NVBoilerFan
I suspect I work with more non-whites than you do. They are well-educated and intelligent people for the most part.
o_O

If you don’t have legal immigration you don’t have a properly functioning country and immigration system.
america, first 100 years

Our current immigration laws are a sham. The system is broken.
if current laws are a sham, why are the politicians intent on enforcing them,
rather than eliminating/changing them?
is a republican controlled washington not capable?

What would you call them when they run across the border?
definition: invaders
1. to enter forcefully as an enemy; go into with hostile intent
2. to enter like an enemy
3. to enter as if to take possession

if they are now defined as "invaders" as you suggest, then they would face the same outcome of wartime/warlike invaders. they would likely be shot and killed.

o_O

america, first 100 years

if they are now defined as "invaders" as you suggest, then they would face the same outcome of wartime/warlike invaders. they would likely be shot and killed.
Trump tried to make an immigration reform deal with the Ds but they would have none of it. He offered a path to citizenship for the Dreamers in exchange for a border wall, the end of chain migration, a merit-based immigration policy, the use of e-verify, etc., etc. Multiple alternative plans were offered up. The Ds said no.

The Ds had no interest in making an immigration deal. The want the political cudgel of unfettered immigration. They want weak borders. They talk of abolishing ICE. Some talk of a blanket amnesty.

Watch this video. They look like they are invading the Mexican border to me, breaking down fences and running into a country they are not a citizen of. Mexico offered them residence, jobs, and some benefits, and they said no. They plan to invade the USA.

o_O

america, first 100 years

Trump tried to make an immigration reform deal with the Ds but they would have none of it. He offered a path to citizenship for the Dreamers in exchange for a border wall, the end of chain migration, a merit-based immigration policy, the use of e-verify, etc., etc. Multiple alternative plans were offered up. The Ds said no.

The Ds had no interest in making an immigration deal. The want the political cudgel of unfettered immigration. They want weak borders. They talk of abolishing ICE. Some talk of a blanket amnesty.

Watch this video. They look like they are invading the Mexican border to me, breaking down fences and running into a country they are not a citizen of. Mexico offered them residence, jobs, and some benefits, and they said no. They plan to invade the USA.

You’re a ****ing loon. There’s nothing more to be said than that, and certainly not any nicer. You’re just a Tucker Carlson without the show. You’re pathetic.

1. turning down free handouts from the government? that sounds like a very principled stance that would be commended by republicans.

2. women with crocs & umbrellas, certainly frightening.

so to stop these 'invaders', what would be your preferred weapon/threat of force?
what are the specifics being advocated here?

Last edited:

An awful lot of generalizations there about the immigration reform process.........and some revisionist history. The biggest obstacle to reform was Trump himself as he kept changing his mind on what he wanted..........depending on who he was getting advice from at the time. Even the pubs said they didn't know what to put forward as they didn't know what he would sign. He promised a "bill of love" to protect the dreamers but it, as did with all the deals talked about, got hung up by the border wall.

Leader Mitch McConnell said last week, "I'm looking for something that President Trump supports, and he has not yet indicated what measure he is willing to sign."

An awful lot of generalizations there about the immigration reform process.........and some revisionist history. The biggest obstacle to reform was Trump himself as he kept changing his mind on what he wanted..........depending on who he was getting advice from at the time. Even the pubs said they didn't know what to put forward as they didn't know what he would sign. He promised a "bill of love" to protect the dreamers but it, as did with all the deals talked about, got hung up by the border wall.

Leader Mitch McConnell said last week, "I'm looking for something that President Trump supports, and he has not yet indicated what measure he is willing to sign."
That’s complete horseshit Bob. The Ds don’t want to solve this problem because they look at this as a natural source of D votes, in the future.

Or the other simple take-

He is rounding up helpless pawns to serve his/democrats purpose in a political game that he hopes will advance both his and his parties agenda in an election year.

Then like clockwork, once election year is over there will be a few months talk about immigration reform, not much of it serious, and it will not be brought back up again until, gasp, next election cycle.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
This kid should be held accountable as a human trafficker because that’s what he’s doing in essence.

I took a sentence out of your quote. But the legal issue you mention in the first sentence is all but guaranteed to be the issue in your second sentence.

In a nutshell this is human trafficking. At beginning of October I took a government assignment working as a paramedic on SWAT teams with FBI, DEA, ATF, etc.

Every agent that comments on this, to a T, says this is human trafficking. Considering much of their work is done in human trafficking, sex trade, drug sales for terror money, I tend to think they know what they are talking about from a legal perspective.

I will not argue that immigration/population increases accelerate and cause growth.

You are wayt off with what every study shows with illegals and crime. And your statement shows ignorance of the issues with tracking said crimes. What happens crimes do not often get reported as illegals/citizens/legals etc. One has to dig for that information. It is pretty easy to dig and get statistics to show your point is correct.

https://cis.org/Camarota/NonCitizens-Committed-Disproportionate-Share-Federal-Crimes-201116

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-b...crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

That’s complete horseshit Bob. The Ds don’t want to solve this problem because they look at this as a natural source of D votes, in the future.

There are many reasons nothing gets done on illegal immigration:

-Everybody and their brother knows that farmers need them to operate and therefore we all need them for food

-Corporations like the cheap labor. Yes it still goes on. The money saved far exceeds fines

-Democrats do not want to fix it largely because they poll at 70% for Hispanics. They pretend to care about it when the number drops into the 60's%. That is when Obama passed EO he knew would not stand up in court. Roughly after 2104/2106 election.

-The reality is, neither party knows what the future of that demographic, especially from Mexico/Central America brings. That is why both parties are hesitant to embrace anything. Democrats like the 70%. Republicans do not, but at the same time realize they can be successful with it.

Much of the demographic from the aforementioned areas are very religous and anti abortion. They are skeptical of big government because of the government in their former countries. That bodes well for Republicans. At the same time, Democrats/media control a message of being pro 'immigration' and open borders, acceptance, whether true or not.

Or the other simple take-

He is rounding up helpless pawns to serve his/democrats purpose in a political game that he hopes will advance both his and his parties agenda in an election year.

Then like clockwork, once election year is over there will be a few months talk about immigration reform, not much of it serious, and it will not be brought back up again until, gasp, next election cycle.

You think that is a simple take? Another conspiracy theory. We live in completely different realities, bro.

I'm confident that mine is on the Occam's razor side of things here.

There are many reasons nothing gets done on illegal immigration:

-Everybody and their brother knows that farmers need them to operate and therefore we all need them for food

-Corporations like the cheap labor. Yes it still goes on. The money saved far exceeds fines

-Democrats do not want to fix it largely because they poll at 70% for Hispanics. They pretend to care about it when the number drops into the 60's%. That is when Obama passed EO he knew would not stand up in court. Roughly after 2104/2106 election.

-The reality is, neither party knows what the future of that demographic, especially from Mexico/Central America brings. That is why both parties are hesitant to embrace anything. Democrats like the 70%. Republicans do not, but at the same time realize they can be successful with it.

Much of the demographic from the aforementioned areas are very religous and anti abortion. They are skeptical of big government because of the government in their former countries. That bodes well for Republicans. At the same time, Democrats/media control a message of being pro 'immigration' and open borders, acceptance, whether true or not.
Don’t confuse them with facts. They can’t handle it.

Therein lies the biggest issue we face in politics. Those on the right don't have any idea what facts actually are.
You are the one who is confused. I know for a fact that one of coworkers is in Mexico trying to get his son out of a legal jam because the kid’s been organizing migrants in Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. The Mexican authorities don’t appreciate what this kid and his fellow organizers (shall I say human traffickers) are doing.

You are the one who is confused. I know for a fact that one of coworkers is in Mexico trying to get his son out of a legal jam because the kid’s been organizing migrants in Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. The Mexican authorities don’t appreciate what this kid and his fellow organizers (shall I say human traffickers) are doing.
Tell me again how Obama rewrote the Voting Rights Act and that's what the Supreme Court struck down. I loved that, how confident you were in that what you were saying had an ounce of truth. Think about that, how absolutely wrong you were, and apply that to every topic you post on.

Tell me again how Obama rewrote the Voting Rights Act and that's what the Supreme Court struck down. I loved that, how confident you were in that what you were saying had an ounce of truth. Think about that, how absolutely wrong you were, and apply that to every topic you post on.
You point to one thing and extrapolate that to everything else. It just shows how close minded you truly are. You are an arrogant, little prick who thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. You’re just deluded.

You point to one thing and extrapolate that to everything else. It just shows how close minded you truly are. You are an arrogant, little prick who thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. You’re just deluded.
So you admit you had no idea what you were talking about and were completely wrong? It's not extrapolating, it's understanding the facts of the topic, then looking at other topics and understanding what's true there too. Again, think on that and the sources you got the Voting Rights Act information from. Realize that they're lying to you about other topics as well.

Last edited:
All I know is that the caravan is just a big political ploy for the mid-terms. Why do we need thousands of troops at the border when these people are marching in a straight line towards it and as far as I can tell have no weapons? And why is Fox News covering this like it is some current, present crisis. Is our military that pathetic? Those reporters from Fox that are following them don’t look to be in too much danger do they?

BTW there has not been a case of smallpox on the face of the earth since October of 1997 in case you are worried about that earlier report on Fox News.

main-qimg-d8b0eee8cfa544aa5a932a6fbcc38621-c

So you admit you had no idea what you were talking about and were completely wrong? It's not extrapolating, it's understanding the facts of the topic, then looking at other topics and understanding what's true there too. Again, think on that and the sources you got the Voting Rights Act information from. Realize that they're lying to you about other topics as well.
I got that one thing wrong and you’ve used it as cudgel repeatedly against me, as if it proves I’m uninformed or dumb. You regularly get things wrong on here. You are an arrogant prick and you are delusional about “your side” and “your sources”. You are a brainwashed lemming who slurps up the left-wing kool-aid every damn day. No sources in the media are perfect - not yours, not mine. You just happen to believe yours are because what they spew aligns with your delusional Progressive worldview.

All I know is that the caravan is just a big political ploy for the mid-terms. Why do we need thousands of troops at the border when these people are marching in a straight line towards it and as far as I can tell have no weapons? And why is Fox News covering this like it is some current, present crisis. Is our military that pathetic? Those reporters from Fox that are following them don’t look to be in too much danger do they?

BTW there has not been a case of smallpox on the face of the earth since October of 1997 in case you are worried about that earlier report on Fox News.

main-qimg-d8b0eee8cfa544aa5a932a6fbcc38621-c
You got one thing right. It is a political ploy by the Open Borders crowd and their D enablers to score some political points prior to/during the midterms. Trump took a huge hit with the family separation fiasco during the summer. It worked once, why not try it again, right?

Trump is only reacting to a situation he didn’t cause (except if these people are coming here because our economy is so strong.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT