ADVERTISEMENT

Some are really waking up

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

man, that was a total charlie foxtrot

Weren’t Russians our friends when Obama was President? Funny how the left now considers them the boogeyman.
Obama’s administration wanted to engage Russia on the world stage, pulling them out of local bully and into global power in line with the rest of the West. That was probably a naive aspiration, but a worthy one.

Meanwhile, Trump is trying to do with Borth Korea what every administration before him has failed to do, also a naive aspiration, but maybe a worthy one.

I think I’d say Trump wants to be “friends” with North Korea like Obama wanted to be “friends” with Russia, though Russia pretty clearly has more to offer the world than North Korea does.

Nobody is leaving the Democratic Party for the reasons This guy says they are....

People are leaving because Democrats have no policies that help people... instead they’d rather blame Russia

So The board is general discussion now?

Obama’s administration wanted to engage Russia on the world stage, pulling them out of local bully and into global power in line with the rest of the West. That was probably a naive aspiration, but a worthy one.

Meanwhile, Trump is trying to do with Borth Korea what every administration before him has failed to do, also a naive aspiration, but maybe a worthy one.

I think I’d say Trump wants to be “friends” with North Korea like Obama wanted to be “friends” with Russia, though Russia pretty clearly has more to offer the world than North Korea does.
A better comparison to N Korea and Trump would be Iran and Obama.
Trump is handling it without giving them a bunch of cash, for them to use, to further their nuclear weapons program.
If N Korea defaults at least we arent out a plane load of cash.
As for Russia, the reset button worked well. Putin took the reset to mean he could reset Russia to the old USSR by invading and taking over pre cold war countries.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Trump is handling it without giving them a bunch of cash, for them to use, to further their nuclear weapons program.
As for Russia, the reset button worked well. Putin took the reset to mean he could reset Russia to the old USSR by invading and taking over pre cold war countries.
Obama engaged our allies and had a set plan for Iran dismantling their program. Trump had no plan and settled for vague promises for behavior from North Korea, then claimed victory.

Putin is ex KGB. He didn't need an Obama reset to invade Crimea or any other despicable act he's done. Sounds like you agree with Trump's contention that Obama was responsible for what happened in Crimea. No one is responsible for their actions anymore, it's someone else's fault.

Obama engaged our allies and had a set plan for Iran dismantling their program. Trump had no plan and settled for vague promises for behavior from North Korea, then claimed victory.

It’s not finished yet but many people appear to be hoping that it fails.

Trump hasnt claimed victory. He has said its a process and there is work
to be done. Obamas plan was for shit and you see the results. And he may have included NATO but he didnt include the US congress.

Putin is ex KGB. He didn't need an Obama reset to invade Crimea or any other despicable act he's done. Sounds like you agree with Trump's contention that Obama was responsible for what happened in Crimea. No one is responsible for their actions anymore, it's someone else's fault.
Well it did happen under the naive Obama foreign apology tour.

Trump hasnt claimed victory. He has said its a process and there is work
to be done. Obamas plan was for shit and you see the results. And he may have included NATO but he didnt include the US congress.

All trump is about is regular republican shit. It’s George bush part 2.

Obama and a plan lol...

I can always tell when I hit people with the truth and they have nothing to counter my argument with.
They resort to calling me names.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I can always tell when I hit people with the truth and they have nothing to counter my argument with.
That's all the lefties on here have left. They have no facts to back up what they say so they resort to name calling. Just look through all of these threads. Instead of waving a white flag or throwing in the towel they start name calling. They might as well just say "no mas, no mas!"

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
That's all the lefties on here have left. They have no facts to back up what they say so they resort to name calling. Just look through all of these threads. Instead of waving a white flag or throwing in the towel they start name calling. They might as well just say "no mas, no mas!"

Do you understand that there are two lefts... one left made up of working people with no voice that’s actually the majority and the his this Martha’s Vineyard cnn bullshit... right?

You didn't make an argument......except to imply AGAIN that Obama was responsible for Putting taking Crimea. Is that the "truth"? You make stupid comments with nothing to back them up and then double down.......and then whine like a snowflake victim when you get called out on it. Tell me why it was Obamas fault or stfu.

Why do we need to be concerned about the actions of Vladimir Putin at all
Because an authoritarian regime in Russia that yearns to be like the old USSR is a threat to our interests and to Western Europe.

My guess is you don't agree with that statement......and maybe that they were never a threat. Just a way to grow the military industrial complex. Proceed.

Reactions: Bill4411
You didn't make an argument......except to imply AGAIN that Obama was responsible for Putting taking Crimea. Is that the "truth"? You make stupid comments with nothing to back them up and then double down.......and then whine like a snowflake victim when you get called out on it. Tell me why it was Obamas fault or stfu.
He wasn't responsible for it and I never said he financed the Russian aggression. (Unlike Iran and their aggression) He just did nothing about it. For all his NATO ass kissing on his ass kissing tour, no one did anything to stop Putin.

Russian bots are hitting the hashtag pretty hard, you fools will never not fall for it.
It doesn’t have to be Russian bots. Fanatical right wing billionaires AstroTurf all the time. Guys like Dave Rubin are on the Koch payroll.

Why have principles when you can have money?

Reactions: Bill4411
BuilderBob has stated he's a conservative, but he defends the left?????

Just exactly what was Obama's plan for Iran? And how did that plan work? I've always been of the opinion Obama had a covered wagon which housed the snake oil he was trying to sell, and I equated his actions with a major league player using a little league bat.

Name calling and diversion are what the lib's do best. The blue dog democrats which were some very fine people have been tossed from the party.

His manner of speaking kind of reminds me of the way the Bolsheviks used to rant at the poor, uneducated crowds in Russia where if you would rant forcefully and angrily enough they don't question the what the speaker is actually saying. He just is a recycled Dana Loesch or Rush on one of their epic rants when they are just talking to themselves on the radio.

His manner of speaking kind of reminds me of the way the Bolsheviks used to rant at the poor, uneducated crowds in Russia where if you would rant forcefully and angrily enough they don't question the what the speaker is actually saying. He just is a recycled Dana Loesch or Rush on one of their epic rants when they are just talking to themselves on the radio.

Here is your progressive voice most persuasive in convincing people to demexit. I’ve heard people smear him but I’ve never seen anyone say “what he’s saying is not true...”

Jimmy dores self appraisal “I’m just a jagoff comedian who’d like to go back to telling dick jokes to drunks... but I told the truth about Syria, so now I’m a great ****in journalist... cause that’s all it takes... tell the truth and you pass up 95% of journalists.”

Reactions: SKYDOG
Here is your progressive voice most persuasive in convincing people to demexit. I’ve heard people smear him but I’ve never seen anyone say “what he’s saying is not true...”

Jimmy dores self appraisal “I’m just a jagoff comedian who’d like to go back to telling dick jokes to drunks... but I told the truth about Syria, so now I’m a great ****in journalist... cause that’s all it takes... tell the truth and you pass up 95% of journalists.”

How can he say these things about one of the best all time presidents?

Okie dokey :)

Okie dokey :)

Again you get that ... or “whomp whomp”.... but you don’t get “hey that’s not true.. we aren’t funding Saudi Arabia as they bomb the poorest people on earth to sand...

You know what we did there right? We installed a puppet globalist.. the People is Yemen said “we don’t want this guy installed” and now we are dropping enough bombs on them to turn their country into sand.

Again, what part isn’t true? Cause he’s not CNN or wack job Rachel Maddow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT