ADVERTISEMENT

So,...

The "commentator" has become the worst thing to happen to media.

It used to be print and a couple editorials. There is a trend of starting up a website and having contributors. Those contributors gain followings and get invited to do cable news split screens. Maybe a book, or getting signed by one of the larger "mills". Podcast. Talk show. Another issue is the bias in the legacy outlets.

If you watch any of the networks their guest introductions can be quite funny. This is Bob Chapman from the Screw the Poor Institute to talk with Jane Stevens from the Screw Work Institute.

The "commentator" has become the worst thing to happen to media.

It used to be print and a couple editorials. There is a trend of starting up a website and having contributors. Those contributors gain followings and get invited to do cable news split screens. Maybe a book, or getting signed by one of the larger "mills". Podcast. Talk show. Another issue is the bias in the legacy outlets.

If you watch any of the networks their guest introductions can be quite funny. This is Bob Chapman from the Screw the Poor Institute to talk with Jane Stevens from the Screw Work Institute.
Okay, but that is’t my question. I have read on here you can’t judge Fox by Hannity, because he is not news, but now the POTUS gives him the first one on one interview after a summit. Is that interview news, or just entertainment?

Okay, but that is’t my question. I have read on here you can’t judge Fox by Hannity, because he is not news, but now the POTUS gives him the first one on one interview after a summit. Is that interview news, or just entertainment?

Hannity isn't news for me. Hannity is news for others. POTUS doing an "exclusive" interview isn't new. Entertainment.

Bad entertainment.

ADVERTISEMENT