ADVERTISEMENT

So what's moores injury?

Just throwing this out there. Moore still has a redshirt available. If he’s out several weeks and we are out of bowl contention, do you stick him on the shelf for the remainder of the season?

Reactions: Roeder
Interesting he was in the tent so long. Kind d of makes me Feel optimistic although not really sure why.

No, he’s not coming back for 3 more seasons after this one no matter what.
What if it was just for one or two games? Say we’re 3-7. Would you still burn the shirt and not have the option for him to play out four full seasons? I think he’s most likely gone after next year or the following one, but who knows. Maybe another injury leaves him low on the draft board.

What if it was just for one or two games? Say we’re 3-7. Would you still burn the shirt and not have the option for him to play out four full seasons? I think he’s most likely gone after next year or the following one, but who knows. Maybe another injury leaves him low on the draft board.
He's not redshirting. We won't have him for 4 seasons.

If he can help us win a game, he plays.

I’m not a medical expert, but I’m going to speculate anyway. It looked like a contused speculum to me. Should be on his feet again by Wednesday! :rolleyes:

I am gonna ask my buddy at IU. They have a medical program so he will probably ask some of them to watch it and tell us.

Now that is funny! :)
vpj7em9ypb8vf5lizrsq.jpg
Quack, Quack!!! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT