ADVERTISEMENT

So, what were we drinking for todays Victory?

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
Because you better be drink'in it next weekend (shakes fist menacingly at laptop screen)

Yuengling for me. (I suspect some of you were swigging Sterno.)

Reactions: purduepat1969
Because you better be drink'in it next weekend (shakes fist menacingly at laptop screen)

Yuengling for me. (I suspect some of you were swigging Sterno.)

If you insist......

ApprehensiveMiniatureFantail-max-1mb.gif

Drank Negra Modelo during game and thinking Bourbon (Woodford Reserve) or Rum (Sailor Jerry) tonight. Have to be a good boy cause Monday gotta blood 🩸 draw. Don’t want alcohol being my main ingredient. 😂

Yeah, I need to do the same next week! Although maybe thinning the blood a bit might lower my cholesterol!! 😂

Pauliner Oktoberfest— Prost to all Boilermakers!!! 🍺🍺🍺👍👍

A bucket of COORS Banquet.I love it
I really like the original Coors banquet beer, as well. It's probably my favorite of the major American lagers. But, I'm going Oktoberfest tonight. I have two varieties, one from Hub City Brewery in Jackson, TN, the other from Ghost River in Memphis.

Reactions: Tommaker
That stuff will kill you. All that sugar and caffeine.
I like living on the edge! My wife, on the other hand is constantly asking me about my A1C diabetes sugar count! Trust me , I argue more with her than I do with all the posters here combined!

Had a drink a couple weeks ago at Ross Ade called the Dirty Pete. J Beam sweet tea and a splash of lemonade. Had a couple after the win.... delightful

Reactions: Tommaker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT