ADVERTISEMENT

so we had a game on espn...

TopSecretBoiler

All-American
Feb 4, 2011
and there is not a single word about it on their website. seriously kansas, miami, roy williams, creighton, villanova, badgers, louisville.

wtf!?

I don't think I'm stating anything that isn't obvious but ESPN is in the business of driving viewship and making money, not unbiased sports reporting. Thankfully there are many other options now and we don't have to rely on ESPN for anything other than broadcasting games.

I just noticed that ESPN really starting hyping up their anchors for sportscenter ... who cares about the anchors? I just want to see highlights. Shows its self important mindset IMO

I don't think I'm stating anything that isn't obvious but ESPN is in the business of driving viewship and making money, not unbiased sports reporting. Thankfully there are many other options now and we don't have to rely on ESPN for anything other than broadcasting games.

I just noticed that ESPN really starting hyping up their anchors for sportscenter ... who cares about the anchors? I just want to see highlights. Shows its self important mindset IMO
Notice all of the full body shots now of the anchors (not behind the desk). Just so happens they now have many very attractive female anchors wearing dresses, heels.... I'm not complaining about more females or the way they dress, I'm just supporting the theory that ESPN has and is becoming less about the message and more about the delivery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT