ADVERTISEMENT

So they beat Toledo by 3.. and yet

BCfanatic2020

All-American
Jan 5, 2020

This is how they talk.

I know how the notre dame reaction will be.. if they lose, it won’t possibly be because we have good football players or because signing day accolades are less relevant than they ever have been. It will be because they played like a JV team..

By the way I try to never do that. If Oregon state had beaten us due to some costly errors I’d have noted that, but it still Would have been because Hughes-Murray was a baller and speights and roberts were nice players as well ..

I didn't watch the Toledo game and honestly haven't watched any of ND this year. Just caught a 15 minute highlight reel this morning, and they were extremely lucky to win. Beyond their first and last drives scoring drives, which were aided by multiple penalties on Toledo, their offense was very unremarkable. Their ace in the hole was putting #12 out there at QB in the second half, which I don't think Toledo had prepared for because he didn't play against FSU. Let's just say he threw the ball 3 times and ran it 7. Suffice to say Lambert will have his defense prepared to defend ND a bit different when #12 is in the game.

I didn't watch the Toledo game and honestly haven't watched any of ND this year. Just caught a 15 minute highlight reel this morning, and they were extremely lucky to win. Beyond their first and last drives scoring drives, which were aided by multiple penalties on Toledo, their offense was very unremarkable. Their ace in the hole was putting #12 out there at QB in the second half, which I don't think Toledo had prepared for because he didn't play against FSU. Let's just say he threw the ball 3 times and ran it 7. Suffice to say Lambert will have his defense prepared to defend ND a bit different when #12 is in the game.
I bet it was aided by multiple penalties because of their 12th man.. the officials

I bet it was aided by multiple penalties because of their 12th man.. the officials
I’ve lived in the South Bend Area for 25+ years.
I have a feeling these guys are Non Alumni fans like the tools over at OneFootDown and they are the absolute worst.
If you want a ND Almuni Non-Homer take on the game, I recommend going over to IrishIllustrated.com

Last edited:
Reactions: BCfanatic2020
Most of the flags I saw were legit.
With that said, they did run a pick play for a TD that resembled a play that we got flagged for OPI against UConn. But let's just say I don't expect ND to ever get flagged for OPI, whereas Purdue loses a game against Minnesota for OPI for a half-second hand fight.

Most of the flags I saw were legit.
With that said, they did run a pick play for a TD that resembled a play that we got flagged for OPI against UConn. But let's just say I don't expect ND to ever get flagged for OPI, whereas Purdue loses a game against Minnesota for OPI for a half-second hand fight.
Truth

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT