ADVERTISEMENT

So the Colorado shooter is non-binary, they/them.

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
That certainly changes the narrative. On to Trumps tax returns for the MSM!

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
I wonder why he ended up murdering 5 people in a gay nightclub? If only there was an answer.

But please proceed with your anger and outrage about pronouns and media. That’s far more important.
What a horrible person his dad is. That kid never had a chance in life (Not making excuses at all for what he did). I would hope everyone would think this is utterly disgusting.

I wonder why he ended up murdering 5 people in a gay nightclub? If only there was an answer.

But please proceed with your anger and outrage about pronouns and media. That’s far more important.

That guy will get a sweet speaking gig at CPAQ. Maybe even a expert analyst spot on FOX.

Most violence is within the community. LGB face violence from each other more than outsiders. Suicide rates are higher too. Same for black on black. This right wing boogeyman stuff is not supported by stats. Guarantee this guy had some history with that club.
You saw what his dad said right? He was more worried his son might have been gay than he was that his kid killed people. Start there.

You saw what his dad said right? He was more worried his son might have been gay than he was that his kid killed people. Start there.
Yes his dad is awful.
Aldrich previously used the name Nicholas Franklin Brink until 2016 but petitioned a Texas court for a name change weeks before they turned 16. The defense said Aldrich requested the name change to “protect himself” from a father, who reportedly had a criminal history that included domestic violence against Aldrich’s mother.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
What a horrible person his dad is. That kid never had a chance in life (Not making excuses at all for what he did). I would hope everyone would think this is utterly disgusting.
Are you saying it was his dad's fault, and not Trump's or Fox News'?

You've wandered off script, puf. Next you'll say the militant nudist Green Party member visiting the world's greatest investor, Paul Pelosi, was not a MAGA republican.

Better be careful about thinking for yourself. That is not your role as a loyal dem. Stay in your lane.

• Haha

I wonder if the black guy who mowed down all the people with his car in Waukesha was brought up in a tough environment?

The hard and honest truth, is that 95% of fathers likely feel some high level of disappointment when their son comes out of the closet.
Sure, most of them come to terms with it, but for the vast majority, that’s shocking/disappointing news.
It is what it is.

Are you saying it was his dad's fault, and not Trump's or Fox News'?

You've wandered off script, puf. Next you'll say the militant nudist Green Party member visiting the world's greatest investor, Paul Pelosi, was not a MAGA republican.

Better be careful about thinking for yourself. That is not your role as a loyal dem. Stay in your lane.
???? This made zero sense. And of course instead of just saying how horrible this whole thing is, you pivot. Sad.

I wonder if the black guy who mowed down all the people with his car in Waukesha was brought up in a tough environment?

The hard and honest truth, is that 95% of fathers likely feel some high level of disappointment when their son comes out of the closet.
Sure, most of them come to terms with it, but for the vast majority, that’s shocking/disappointing news.
It is what it is.
So are you the dad here?

???? This made zero sense. And of course instead of just saying how horrible this whole thing is, you pivot. Sad.
You need someone to tell you how horrible it was?

I don't see where you said how horrible it was. Instead, you pivot to blame it on the dad instead of on Trump or Fox News. Sad.

You need someone to tell you how horrible it was?

I don't see where you said how horrible it was. Instead, you pivot to blame it on the dad instead of on Trump or Fox News. Sad.
I said I would think everyone would think this is utterly disgusting. Is that too vague for you I take it?

Yet you still can’t do it. You can’t say it was awful. Can’t say what the dad said was awful. I mean I get why you can’t, of course, but you’re just smart enough to not get banned on here so you refrain just enough.

I said I would think everyone would think this is utterly disgusting. Is that too vague for you I take it?

Yet you still can’t do it. You can’t say it was awful. Can’t say what the dad said was awful. I mean I get why you can’t, of course, but you’re just smart enough to not get banned on here so you refrain just enough.
'I mean', it was awful, the dad is awful.

What two consenting non-binaries do behind closed doors might be considered by many to be 'disgusting', but would it be called horrible or awful?

Once you understand the difference between disgusting and horrible, I hope you can agree with me that the CS murders were horrible, not merely disgusting.

Yeah, the shooter has no ties to his father, but keep bringing this ridiculous shit up.
Wtf are you talking about? I haven’t followed the story, I guess you’re saying they don’t talk anymore. But he has ties to the father because, you know, he was raised by his father.

What’s your point anyway? The son isn’t human garbage like his father?

Wtf are you talking about? I haven’t followed the story, I guess you’re saying they don’t talk anymore. But he has ties to the father because, you know, he was raised by his father.

What’s your point anyway? The son isn’t human garbage like his father?
He is, but that's it.

He is, but that's it.
Then what are you bitching about? Are you upset because MAGA was brought into this? The whole family teaches violence is good, they hate gays but their MAGA beliefs are just a coincidence? Lots of liberals shooting up gay nightclubs I’m not aware of?

There are people like this in your party…….along with white supremacists and anti semites. It’s not everybody, it’s not a majority , , it’s less than even a minority. But they are in your party. You can try to deny it, ignore it, wish it away. It’s still true. It’s bizarre how you will condemn it and act like it’s not there at the same time.

Then what are you bitching about? Are you upset because MAGA was brought into this? The whole family teaches violence is good, they hate gays but their MAGA beliefs are just a coincidence? Lots of liberals shooting up gay nightclubs I’m not aware of?

There are people like this in your party…….along with white supremacists and anti semites. It’s not everybody, it’s not a majority , , it’s less than even a minority. But they are in your party. You can try to deny it, ignore it, wish it away. It’s still true. It’s bizarre how you will condemn it and act like it’s not there at the same time.
I had no clue MAGA was brought into anything. I was just pointing out that the shooter and his father don't have a relationship. I brought this up because you are posting this as some kind of proof the shooter is on the right or MAGA even. That's not proof. As I have said before, there are plenty of kids that split of from their parents in their political beliefs. Especially if they are a part of a group that is perceived to be only identified with one side or the other. The shooter says they identify as non-binary. Do you have proof that he doesn't?

There is a lot of violence by those on the left against their own. All of the riots were leftists burning their own communities down. There was also recently an incident where a brick was thrown at a gay bar and the narrative was that it was hate by someone on the right. Well it ended up being a gay man that was mad and was enacting revenge.

As far as your dumbass paragraph on white supremacists and anti semites (which there are PLENTY of anti semites on the left. Probably most of them actually, but I can't say for sure. I hear more anti semetic rhetoric coming from leftists than I do from people on the right). We vehemently deny those people as being a part of us. We want our extremists to go away. We've said it over and over. We don't hear the same type of talk from Democrats and those on their extreme. In fact the extreme left has quite a bit of sway in the Democratic party unlike those on the extreme right.

Reactions: bonefish1
I had no clue MAGA was brought into anything. I was just pointing out that the shooter and his father don't have a relationship. I brought this up because you are posting this as some kind of proof the shooter is on the right or MAGA even. That's not proof. As I have said before, there are plenty of kids that split of from their parents in their political beliefs. Especially if they are a part of a group that is perceived to be only identified with one side or the other. The shooter says they identify as non-binary. Do you have proof that he doesn't?

There is a lot of violence by those on the left against their own. All of the riots were leftists burning their own communities down. There was also recently an incident where a brick was thrown at a gay bar and the narrative was that it was hate by someone on the right. Well it ended up being a gay man that was mad and was enacting revenge.

As far as your dumbass paragraph on white supremacists and anti semites (which there are PLENTY of anti semites on the left. Probably most of them actually, but I can't say for sure. I hear more anti semetic rhetoric coming from leftists than I do from people on the right). We vehemently deny those people as being a part of us. We want our extremists to go away. We've said it over and over. We don't hear the same type of talk from Democrats and those on their extreme. In fact the extreme left has quite a bit of sway in the Democratic party unlike those on the extreme right.
Notice how Bobby threw the left’s new catchphrase, “anti-Semite” in there? He’s so trendy. According to his logic, white supremacy and anti-Semite=Republican so if we apply the same logic to Democrats, we come away with groomers and pedophiles=Democrats.

You had no idea MAGA was brought into it? It’s in the twitter link I posted, THAT YOU QUOTED earlier. Lol. Then you say it wasn’t proof the father or son was MAGA. Which is it? Sure sounds like you had an idea MAGA was brought into it. You REFERRED to it. Jfc man.

A brick through a window……..wrongly blamed on the right. Well, that’s certainly comparable to murder. I mean, one or two or ten incidents like you linked doesn’t mean anything. Just because incidents were wrongly blamed on MAGA doesn’t mean you get to claim outrage or equivalency to MURDER. But that’s all you need to cry victim.

Most of the anti semites are on the left? There’s no way to prove which side has more. I know what I see. The leader of your party just had two raging anti semites at MARA for dinner……..and he certainly knew Kanye before he arrived. He was great on Alex Jones today, don’t you think?

You want the extremists to go away? Explain that to trump.

You had no idea MAGA was brought into it? It’s in the twitter link I posted, THAT YOU QUOTED earlier. Lol. Then you say it wasn’t proof the father or son was MAGA. Which is it? Sure sounds like you had an idea MAGA was brought into it. You REFERRED to it. Jfc man.

A brick through a window……..wrongly blamed on the right. Well, that’s certainly comparable to murder. I mean, one or two or ten incidents like you linked doesn’t mean anything. Just because incidents were wrongly blamed on MAGA doesn’t mean you get to claim outrage or equivalency to MURDER. But that’s all you need to cry victim.

Most of the anti semites are on the left? There’s no way to prove which side has more. I know what I see. The leader of your party just had two raging anti semites at MARA for dinner……..and he certainly knew Kanye before he arrived. He was great on Alex Jones today, don’t you think?

This is who Republicans are right now. Instead of condemning it, they will just try to pivot to something else or throw some whataboutism out there. Deep down, they like it, because it’s a true reflection of them. They’re just letting others do the talking for them. And yes, I realize I’m making a blanket statement here, but until I’m told otherwise, I stand by it.

Kanye West one jacked up dude. Now he’s praising Hitler. He must have a CD album coming out or something.

Notice how Bobby threw the left’s new catchphrase, “anti-Semite” in there? He’s so trendy. According to his logic, white supremacy and anti-Semite=Republican so if we apply the same logic to Democrats, we come away with groomers and pedophiles=Democrats.
Anti semite is a new catch phrase? It’s a term that used to describe those who are prejudiced against or hostile to Jews……..and has been around forever.

If you actually read my post, you would know I made it clear I wasn’t labeling republicans as such and said the numbers were “even less than a minority “ of republicans. But you wouldn’t have able to cry foul if you acknowledged that part.

The only reason it’s in the news is because of Kanye and and his trip to MARA with his buddy Fuentes.

“Kanye. Elon. Trump.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT