ADVERTISEMENT

So the Colorado shooter is non-binary, they/them.

Anti semite is a new catch phrase? It’s a term that used to describe those who are prejudiced against or hostile to Jews……..and has been around forever.

If you actually read my post, you would know I made it clear I wasn’t labeling republicans as such and said the numbers were “even less than a minority “ of republicans. But you wouldn’t have able to cry foul if you acknowledged that part.

The only reason it’s in the news is because of Kanye and and his trip to MARA with his buddy Fuentes.

“Kanye. Elon. Trump.”
I am well aware what the anti semite means and that it’s been around for years. I was poking fun at how you just started using now that it’s in the news re Trump. Also, i understood what you were conveying, which is why I put white nationalist/anti semite=Republican instead of Republican=white nationalist/anti semite. There is a difference, sorry you didn’t catch that.

You had no idea MAGA was brought into it? It’s in the twitter link I posted, THAT YOU QUOTED earlier. Lol. Then you say it wasn’t proof the father or son was MAGA. Which is it? Sure sounds like you had an idea MAGA was brought into it. You REFERRED to it. Jfc man.

A brick through a window……..wrongly blamed on the right. Well, that’s certainly comparable to murder. I mean, one or two or ten incidents like you linked doesn’t mean anything. Just because incidents were wrongly blamed on MAGA doesn’t mean you get to claim outrage or equivalency to MURDER. But that’s all you need to cry victim.

Most of the anti semites are on the left? There’s no way to prove which side has more. I know what I see. The leader of your party just had two raging anti semites at MARA for dinner……..and he certainly knew Kanye before he arrived. He was great on Alex Jones today, don’t you think?

You want the extremists to go away? Explain that to trump.

You might want to check those Obama/Biden White House visitor logs for name "Sharpton." And do a internet search on Crown Heights and Freddie's Fashion Mart while you are at it.

ADVERTISEMENT