ADVERTISEMENT

So Slow Joe gets to appoint a black female to SCOTUS....if he keeps his promise.

You keep bringing up this country as much as President Chump when he called kneeling black NFL players sons of bitches. As a black man do you think that was ok for a president to do that. He spent the entire weekend tweeting about that.
Did he call out the black NFL players that were kneeling only or all NFL players that were kneeling? If I recall correctly, there were also white NFL players who kneeled and I do not recall him singling the black players out. No, that was not right of him to call anybody that. Rise above that.

Reactions: Robinahood
Did anyone point out that trump promised to appoint a woman to replace Ginsberg? Was Cony Barrett the best candidate? Was O'Connor the best candidate when Reagan promised to nominate a woman?
I gave this a little more thought. I believe that President Trump wanted to honor Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s legacy by promising to appoint a woman. As I pointed out before, race had nothing to do with that promise and there would have been a lot of upset folks if he would have promised to appoint a white woman.

Reactions: Robinahood
I said that if it was true that more unarmed whites were killed by police that I don't understand how white people would let that slide. All people should be outraged that unarmed people are being killed by police.
Your error is believing that every unarmed black person killed by police is killed because of their skin color. That’s simply not true. Cops are not out hunting unarmed black people.

In fact, I would love to know how many people killed by police don’t have criminal records. I’m sure it’s extremely low. Your chances of having to deal with the cops goes down substantially when you stay out of criminal activity.

I gave this a little more thought. I believe that President Trump wanted to honor Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s legacy by promising to appoint a woman. As I pointed out before, race had nothing to do with that promise and there would have been a lot of upset folks if he would have promised to appoint a white woman.
I don't know what trump was thinking. Did he say he wanted to honor Ginsberg?

Gender had a lot to do with the pick. Are you saying gender bias is ok but race bias isn't?

You just posted "A majority of the country should want the best candidate for the open position." Others here have expressed the same opinion.
When trump excluded all men for his last SCOTUS pick, was he doing that? The BEST candidate couldn't have been a man? No gender bias there?

Look, all the nominations of minorities (which included women in 1981) to the SCOTUS have been political. It was for Reagan with O'Connor, Bush with Thomas, trump with Barrett, and whoever Biden selects. They also were all long overdue in each case. It took 60 years after women's suffrage for a woman to be nominated. It was 25 years after the Voting Rights Act to get a black man on the bench. Why is this a thing? Because it's race AND gender? White women and white men have been on the court. A black man is on the bench. What's wrong with a black woman?

That's the difference between President Trump and Biden. Trump saw no race in his appointees. Biden wants to continue to buy voters.

You keep bringing up this country as much as President Chump when he called kneeling black NFL players sons of bitches. As a black man do you think that was ok for a president to do that. He spent the entire weekend tweeting about that.
No, he did not call kneeling black NFL players sons of bitches. Stop lying. Would Jesus Christ want you to lie and hide from your lies when proven to be wrong?

Now, who is lying? What did he say then?
When did he call blacks sons of bitches? You know you’re lying and you know there are plenty of non blacks in the NFL. He never called blacks sons of bitches but you’re dead set on lying about it to fit your narrative. Why do you lie?

When did he call blacks sons of bitches? You know you’re lying and you know there are plenty of non blacks in the NFL. He never called blacks sons of bitches but you’re dead set on lying about it to fit your narrative. Why do you lie?
You must live in a bubble.

You must live in a bubble.
You must continue lying to keep your divisive narrative alive. When did he single out blacks and call blacks sons of bitches? Are you aware of how many whites are in the NFL and NBA? You’re not an intelligent person to keep doing what you’re doing here. It’s so easy to see through but you keep ramming ahead with your lies.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You must continue lying to keep your divisive narrative alive. When did he single out blacks and call blacks sons of bitches? Are you aware of how many whites are in the NFL and NBA? You’re not an intelligent person to keep doing what you’re doing here. It’s so easy to see through but you keep ramming ahead with your lies.
Dude you need some serious intervention.

If I were lying, I would recognize it. I’m intelligent unlike yourself. When did President Trump single out blacks as stupid sons of bitches like you claim he did? You’re saying he did that to keep a divisive and racist narrative going. This video proves you wrong and you may be the one who needs the intervention. Nobody takes your opinions seriously and you look like a lying fool.

If I were lying, I would recognize it. I’m intelligent unlike yourself. When did President Trump single out blacks as stupid sons of bitches like you claim he did? You’re saying he did that to keep a divisive and racist narrative going. This video proves you wrong and you may be the one who needs the intervention. Nobody takes your opinions seriously and you look like a lying fool.
BNI likes to speak in generalities when it comes to race.
For example, he sayd that George Floyd was "literally lynhced". Now, either BNI doens't know what the definition of "literally" is or he doens't know what lynching is.

When Trump called kneeling athletes SOBS, he said nothing about race. But BNI inserts race because the vast majority of those kneeling were black.

By the way, I don't watch the NBA, are player still kneeling or is the virtual signaling over?

BNI likes to speak in generalities when it comes to race.
For example, he sayd that George Floyd was "literally lynhced". Now, either BNI doens't know what the definition of "literally" is or he doens't know what lynching is.

When Trump called kneeling athletes SOBS, he said nothing about race. But BNI inserts race because the vast majority of those kneeling were black.

By the way, I don't watch the NBA, are player still kneeling or is the virtual signaling over?
That man doesn’t seem to understand much but he knows what he’s doing. He’s lying for a divisive and racist narrative.

Example - he keeps saying that President Trump called black NFL players sons of bitches. I said that no, he did not. He posts the video of where President Trump called NFL players “sons of bitches” for kneeling during the national anthem. Nowhere did President Trump single out blacks or anybody of any race. He posts that video telling me I must live in a bubble. He must have meant to say that I must live in a world where I understand what words mean.

He posted a video that proved him wrong. That’s how dumb @BNIBoiler is.

That man doesn’t seem to understand much but he knows what he’s doing. He’s lying for a divisive and racist narrative.

Example - he keeps saying that President Trump called black NFL players sons of bitches. I said that no, he did not. He posts the video of where President Trump called NFL players “sons of bitches” for kneeling during the national anthem. Nowhere did President Trump single out blacks or anybody of any race. He posts that video telling me I must live in a bubble. He must have meant to say that I must live in a world where I understand what words mean.

He posted a video that proved him wrong. That’s how dumb @BNIBoiler is.
Like I said, he's got a clouded sense of reality and likes to infer something different than what someone actually said.

First of all, he didn't single out blacks in that clip. Second, there is a HUGE difference in saying, "those people kneeling are sons of bitches" vs "get that son of a bitch off the field". If you can't see the difference, you need help.

You're a race baiter. Race is all you will ever see. You try to call someone racist every chance you get. Just like you tried to do with me. You're a piece of shit for doing that because you do it constantly with no evidence. YOU need help.

Reactions: tearsforfears
First of all, he didn't single out blacks in that clip. Second, there is a HUGE difference in saying, "those people kneeling are sons of bitches" vs "get that son of a bitch off the field". If you can't see the difference, you need help.

You're a race baiter. Race is all you will ever see. You try to call someone racist every chance you get. Just like you tried to do with me. You're a piece of shit for doing that because you do it constantly with no evidence. YOU need help.
I’d like to understand why he’s doing what he’s doing on here. Is he that divisive, dumb, or both, I wonder? He literally posted a video that proves himself to be a liar and says I’m the one that needs an intervention.

I’d like to understand why he’s doing what he’s doing on here. Is he that divisive, dumb, or both, I wonder? He literally posted a video that proves himself to be a liar and says I’m the one that needs an intervention.
BNI views everything in life through a racial lens.
He believes that anything bad that happens to a black person is because of their skin color. He won't change, he don't listen to facts, stats or logic.
He's fun to toy with here but he won't ever change.

BNI views everything in life through a racial lens.
He believes that anything bad that happens to a black person is because of their skin color. He won't change, he don't listen to facts, stats or logic.
He's fun to toy with here but he won't ever change.
We’ve never been more tolerant as a country when it comes to race in this country. Politicians are constantly trying to divide and undo the progress we’ve made. There are countries much, much more racist than ours.

Usually the most unintelligent are the easiest to tease and toy with so I see why he’d be a convenient target.

We’ve never been more tolerant as a country when it comes to race in this country. Politicians are constantly trying to divide and undo the progress we’ve made. There are countries much, much more racist than ours.

Usually the most unintelligent are the easiest to tease and toy with so I see why he’d be a convenient target.
I'm in the process of hiring a couple of people at my company. BNI probably thinks I won't hire a black person becuase of their skin color or that it'll have some impact on my hiring decisions.

Yeah, some serious intervention. Says the guy who still believes the whips hoax and whatever the Democrat party rams down his throat. Good job with posting a video of proving yourself wrong. Dummy who is chained to the cult.

ADVERTISEMENT