ADVERTISEMENT

So petty.

Does Michigan play at ND anytime soon? I'd like to hear Harbaugh comment on the visitor tunnel.

fb4c3c584b832af72f45a89b53274ff3.jpg

Should airlift it in. Hook it up to a Blackhawk and lower it on to the field.. and blow all the ND fans right out of the stadium.

This is just a petty move by ND but is not surprising based on how their fanbase views themselves.

Agreed. There are plenty of solutions available. They're simply engaging in a d*ck move. It's not like the drum hasn't been there before...

Should airlift it in. Hook it up to a Blackhawk and lower it on to the field.. and blow all the ND fans right out of the stadium.

This is just a petty move by ND but is not surprising based on how their fanbase views themselves.
Regional Sports talk radio Bob & Brian using a National Sports commentator (ND Fan Tim Murray) talked about it this a.m. Good banter back and forth and they focused a large amount of time talking about the "World's Largest Drum" not fitting into a tunnel innuendo + other ad lib humor. Funny for such a petty issue.

How about a paper mache mock drum that could be assembled on field. Wheel it around the field as normal and pantomime drum hits. Put a tear-away cover on the mock drum head that tears away at the end of the halftime show to reveal a picture of the golden dome engulfed in flames. :D
If I were in charge of the band, I'd still have the drum crew go through the motions with an invisible drum, just to draw attention to the ND @sshats that made such a D*CK decision.

If I were in charge of the band, I'd still have the drum crew go through the motions with an invisible drum, just to draw attention to the ND @sshats that made such a D*CK decision.
Absolutely. Or if the drum could easily be removed from its base and replaced with a tiny little drum with a sign hanging on it that says "LEPRECHAUN: World's smallest drum"

If we were as petty, we might point out that the home team tunnel at ND stadium is built extra wide to accommodate the ND cheerleaders. But fortunately we are above su

Absolutely. Or if the drum could easily be removed from its base and replaced with a tiny little drum with a sign hanging on it that says "LEPRECHAUN: World's smallest drum"
or put a very large potato on the base and use 2 bottles of Harp to bang on it.

Pretty sure IJ68 wouldn't know how to tweet. Agree with most of the comments on several of these threads. Good luck to you this afternoon.

Does ND have an access on the field to allow an EMS vehicle to park on the corner of an end zone? If so, the drum should access the field that way. If it is good enough for the EMS vehicle, it is good enough for the drum.

And ND hypes 'tradition' 24/7 regarding football. Petty indeed.

I hope this back fires on them.

ADVERTISEMENT