ADVERTISEMENT

So Iowa vs OSU

Who do you want? Personally I would still like to see Iowa win.
Me too. I like their colors and do not like the idea of IU sharing a BT Championship and tying us with 23. Iowa seems to be fading fast unfortunately.

I have a bet on the line who will end with a higher rpi, Iowa, or Purdue, I need this one, and somehow PU has a higher rpi at the moment over Iowa.

I would like to see Iowa win and be battling IU for first place Tuesday.

Rooting for Iowa. OSU has had their share of success over the years - a little success for the Hawkeyes is fine with me, and if the Hoosiers end up getting snubbed as well, then bring it on.

Iowa. I've been hearing the IU fanbase thanking us for knocking off Maryland. I'll like to see Iowa win then beat IU.

Big difference between being the hunter and the hunted. They started the conference being the former and now they are the latter and it certainly does seem to be wearing on them some.

Iowa for sure. In no way, shape or form do I want to see IU win B1G. Iowa win out and IU lose out. I don't mind Iowa with the outright title

Iowa does indeed look like they have hit the wall. I hope they beat OSU, but down 5 at the half on the road, not sure if they can pull it out today. Hope so. But I wouldn't mind Purdue being the 5 seed if Iowa is the 4.

Iowa does indeed look like they have hit the wall. I hope they beat OSU, but down 5 at the half on the road, not sure if they can pull it out today. Hope so. But I wouldn't mind Purdue being the 5 seed if Iowa is the 4.
That would be ok with me. I would like Purdue's chances in a third matchup on a neutral court.

Not that I want them to win, but the Buckeyes just got screwed out of a point. How the hell could they review that shot and still get it wrong?

and TMHR goes down again......

images

Well,with Iowa blowing that late lead,we know Purdue isn't the only team that does it.

Iowa looked good in stretches but they really have played opposite the way they started. They are still a very good team and will beat IU on Tuesday, hands down. They are frustrated, and will take it out on the horrible road team that is Indiana. Horrible in the sense that they haven't beat ANYONE good on the road (ranked teams) in who knows how many years.

Crean has probably already hired a parade to circle Bloomington even though they only won a SHARE of the B1G title. Probably smoking a cigar right now.

I would not be surprised that despite winning a share of the title IU does not win another game this season. I can see them losing to Iowa, Maryland, the first game in the B1G tourney and their first game in the NCAA.

I would not be surprised that despite winning a share of the title IU does not win another game this season. I can see them losing to Iowa, Maryland, the first game in the B1G tourney and their first game in the NCAA.
I see two end of season losses for sure. B1G tourney friday loss is not out of the question. They also seem very injured at this point. I heard Robert Johnson has a high ankle sprain, this is a higher grade than originally thought, so he will be out infidelity. That is a 6-8 week injury. But even with him, they lose @Iowa and home to Maryland (no doubt about either of those, NONE), and then the B1G tourney they might get 1 win MAX, but the NCAA tourney they will win their 1st round game and then they will "Crean". Sad season ending loss as usual for the ill-fated and horrendously coached Hoosiers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT