ADVERTISEMENT

So, are we still blaming Covid? China? Russia? Ukraine? Climate Change? Trump? Repubs?

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Just trying to figure out where to lay the blame for the economic collapse we're experiencing on Biden's watch.

Which one, the BLM sign or Ukraine flag? The virtue signaling is important.
Darn right it is. I look to Bob for virtue signaling leadership, and right now he is sticking with Ukraine, pretending it is a 'fledgling democracy' that is fighting Russia for us to keep Putin from invading the US.

Right, @BuilderBob6 ?

Who to blame?

Trump just said that the “globalist neo-con establishment is perpetually dragging us into endless wars, pretending to fight for democracy, and turning the United States into a third-world dictatorship.”

He also says that Florida is failing and that it's Ron DeSantis's fault.

He hates LOTS of other people too! So you can also blame Joe Biden, Ted Cruz, Rosie O'Donnell, the City of Baltimore, John Bolton, Iowans, Mexicans, John McCain (it's not his fault anymore!), Obama, windmills, the fake news, Fox News, ALL news!, Muslims, Haitians, Marco Rubio, Chicagoans, prosecutors, Bush, Bush, and Bush, meteorologists, and many, many many more. Kim Jung Un, Victor Orbach, and Putin are not the problem. They are fine.

So, as of this week, apparently you should blame the globalist neo-con establishment and Ron DeSantis if you are unhappy with the state of the nation.

Reactions: z_one
Who to blame?

Trump just said that the “globalist neo-con establishment is perpetually dragging us into endless wars, pretending to fight for democracy, and turning the United States into a third-world dictatorship.”

He also says that Florida is failing and that it's Ron DeSantis's fault.

He hates LOTS of other people too! So you can also blame Joe Biden, Ted Cruz, Rosie O'Donnell, the City of Baltimore, John Bolton, Iowans, Mexicans, John McCain (it's not his fault anymore!), Obama, windmills, the fake news, Fox News, ALL news!, Muslims, Haitians, Marco Rubio, Chicagoans, prosecutors, Bush, Bush, and Bush, meteorologists, and many, many many more. Kim Jung Un, Victor Orbach, and Putin are not the problem. They are fine.

So, as of this week, apparently you should blame the globalist neo-con establishment and Ron DeSantis if you are unhappy with the state of the nation.
I was hoping that your TDS and hysteria would abate after I made you admit by default that the J6 hearing was a farce. Sadly, it appears that you are too far gone for that.

Your only hope now is to leave this forum and return to your native clown town forum, where your bizarre TDS rants will hardly be noticeable and you will be accepted for the clown that you are.

I was hoping that your TDS and hysteria would abate after I made you admit by default that the J6 hearing was a farce. Sadly, it appears that you are too far gone for that.

Your only hope now is to leave this forum and return to your native clown town forum, where your bizarre TDS rants will hardly be noticeable and you will be accepted for the clown that you are.
Or, you could stop babbling nonsense and putting words in the mouths of others by mangling and misquoting them!

Not thinking you’re capable of that.

So instead, I’ll be waiting for you to again to admit that you are very very very much a fan of, and voting for Joseph R Biden. Those messages you posted on the Indiana site where you admitted that you are trolling Purdue fans and are a liberal Biden supporter Were too much!

Or, you could stop babbling nonsense and putting words in the mouths of others by mangling and misquoting them!

Not thinking you’re capable of that.

So instead, I’ll be waiting for you to again to admit that you are very very very much a fan of, and voting for Joseph R Biden.
I hate Biden and will never vote for him. No default about that.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I hate Biden and will never vote for him. No default about that.
Oh, you naughty little girl! You’re doing it again.

That’s very coy, still pretending here that you aren’t a megamaga Biden supporter on that other board. A tricky little one you are!

Who is his 'nude son' - and why are you thinking about that?

Or maybe you are thinking about Joe's daughter, who wrote in her diary that Joe took showers with her when she was a child?
So is that your next naked obsessive profile pic?

Ewwww.

Trump is calling Ron DeSantis a pedophile groomer, but maybe Trump should be looking at @Riveting- and his obsession with naked pictures of the Biden family.

Inflation. Stock market. Interest rates. Gas/food prices. Banks collapsing. Big companies making layoffs.

Yeh, Biden's economy is roaring.......
Well for the banks I think it’s clear the lowering the requirement of Dodd-Frank was ill-fated

You seem to think you are, since you just said you are not JK 'for the last time.'

Another manifestation of your TDS hysteria.
You gotta help me here. What is “TDS?” Assuming the T is Trump? Or is that an IU insult?

With your constant barrage of insult posts it’s hard to keep track.

ADVERTISEMENT