ADVERTISEMENT

Smart move on Jackson Anthrop’s part

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
He’ll naturally be a veteran leader (possible captain? don’t know how that gets decided). Moreover, GBI’s last sentence indicates he’ll start his grad studies. Smart to get your Master’s while staying on scholarship.
He may get much more touches now that both Rondale and A. Anderson are gone.

Reactions: wallyboiler79
He’ll naturally be a veteran leader (possible captain? don’t know how that gets decided). Moreover, GBI’s last sentence indicates he’ll start his grad studies. Smart to get your Master’s while staying on scholarship.
He may get much more touches now that both Rondale and A. Anderson are gone.
Good for him on getting his graduate degree. Smart thing to do. However, as far as more touches, I am really hoping Sheffield and M Moore step up, because of their speed. I could even see Burks having a chance at the slot position.

Good for him on getting his graduate degree. Smart thing to do. However, as far as more touches, I am really hoping Sheffield and M Moore step up, because of their speed. I could even see Burks having a chance at the slot position.
I think there will be a place for Jackson and Sheffield/Moore in the slot. Sometimes you need the corvette, sometimes the jeep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT