ADVERTISEMENT

Sindelar knee

pb1941

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 8, 2007
They say it`s a-o.k but he blows it on a hard hit say 3 games into the season.We start all over with who ever is the back-up and a new back-up.

I believe when the real games start, Sindelar will play through some pain. But for now, give his backups a chance for some experience with the first team.

Sindelar can play thru pain. I.E. 3.5 games with torn ACL is impressive to say the least. Keeping him upright and healthy will be key to progressing over 6-6 type of seasons. Previous poster on another string mentioned Horvath as max pass protection/quick release swing pass and that might be a great option. We'll know more tomorrow.;)

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Plummer would have to be next man up.
This will be good for a Plummer. It will force him into an uncomfortable yet “wanted“ situation where he gets playing time that he wasn’t expecting. For guys like our QBs this is a big deal because they are very cerebral and were recruited because they can play under pressure and make ‘good decisions’. We will get to see that at work Saturday

This will be good for a Plummer. It will force him into an uncomfortable yet “wanted“ situation where he gets playing time that he wasn’t expecting. For guys like our QBs this is a big deal because they are very cerebral and were recruited because they can play under pressure and make ‘good decisions’. We will get to see that at work Saturday
I agree, he has to step in and play sooner or later, why not now

Reactions: jmohlman
ADVERTISEMENT