ADVERTISEMENT

Sherfield- Wich State, Brunk - IU

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
And Lester Quinones now lists Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, LSU and Memphis.

Blackshear enters Draft AND transfer portal

Last edited:
All good.....

Purdue needs a team player and a grad transfer that understands they may not start or play lots of minutes but be counted on for experience....hence be a team player mindset.

We have quality guards already with Eastern, Hunter, Sasha and Luce and with newcomers Thompson and Newman......lots of athletes to play and gobble up minutes.

Only thing that can compliment that group above is an experienced leader who is all about the team and winning.

Boiler Up!

All good.....

Purdue needs a team player and a grad transfer that understands they may not start or play lots of minutes but be counted on for experience....hence be a team player mindset.

We have quality guards already with Eastern, Hunter, Sasha and Luce and with newcomers Thompson and Newman......lots of athletes to play and gobble up minutes.

Only thing that can compliment that group above is an experienced leader who is all about the team and winning.

Boiler Up!
I really hope you are not expecting Luce to get more minutes

All good.....

Boiler Up!
Luce... LOL

All good.....

Boiler Up!

If I remember correctly, didn't you love Chris Reid also?

All good.....

Boiler Up!
They will have that experience leader or leaders who right now is ready to take on that role and both are about team and winning both showed that this season. Both are well respected by there teammates as well and both no what it takes to win if I had to vote for 2 Matt and Nojel there upper class men been through the trenches waited there turn now it’s there time to lead this team this season after watching practice yesterday oh they ready for that role.

They will have that experience leader or leaders who right now is ready to take on that role and both are about team and winning both showed that this season. Both are well respected by there teammates as well and both no what it takes to win if I had to vote for 2 Matt and Nojel there upper class men been through the trenches waited there turn now it’s there time to lead this team this season after watching practice yesterday oh they ready for that role.
Next year will be Nojel's team, I'm expecting one heckuve year out of him.

Say what you want about Luce, but he has the chance to become the only player in the history of the IU/Purdue rivalry to go 8-0 over the course of his career.
Not unless we play them 3 times next year. Only played them once 2 years ago.

Exactly what we need to and will have happen .

All good.....

Boiler Up!

Luce? Really? I mean I love the kid, but he's not a D1 player.

ADVERTISEMENT