ADVERTISEMENT

She is the gift that keeps on giving

And to think the left thought Dan Quayle was dumb

Wow. Neither the VP reading a clarification dictated by the Biden camp because of election rules, nor her speaking in front of a clown-car backdrop that somebody else f***ed up, has much to do with her own intelligence.

But whatever floats your boat. Pretty sure she's smarter than you and most of the rest of us, so if you keep tearing her brains down, well....

BTW she's not my favorite. I thought she was lame in the Dem debates in 2020. Just trying to add some sanity to the discussion.

Hate to break it to you, but everybody thought Dan Quayle was dumb.
Hate to break it to you but dumb people thought Dan Quayle was dumb because he talks at a level they can't understand. Dan Quayle prior to being VP was seen as one of the top foreign policy experts in the Senate. If not the country.

Here is a long form interview w/Purdue's own Brian Lamb from 1989. less than a year in office. No notes and no teleprompter. Notice the depth and control of each answer. His ability to reference individuals. Just watch at minute 16 where he explains the pocket veto associated with possible legislation which he argues is not needed due to Executive Action. I dare you to watch this 31 minutes and tell me where he is "dumb" as you say. Oh, 31 minutes and not a single cackle or word salad.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?10324-1/interview-vice-president-quayle

If you want I can post some recent speeches he has given AND written and watch him take questions. God, would be great to have somebody represent us on the foreign front.

Wow. Neither the VP reading a clarification dictated by the Biden camp because of election rules, nor her speaking in front of a clown-car backdrop that somebody else f***ed up, has much to do with her own intelligence.

But whatever floats your boat. Pretty sure she's smarter than you and most of the rest of us, so if you keep tearing her brains down, well....

BTW she's not my favorite. I thought she was lame in the Dem debates in 2020. Just trying to add some sanity to the discussion.
Kamala flunked the bar exam.

Biden finished in the bottom 15% of his law school class - at Syracuse. Then lied about it, bragging he finished “in the top half”.

They’re both dumb.

Kamala flunked the bar exam.

Biden finished in the bottom 15% of his law school class - at Syracuse. Then lied about it, bragging he finished “in the top half”.

They’re both dumb.
So basically, this fake tv character being portrayed as a hapless fool is smarter than both of them:

iu

Her entire career is based on f@cking Willie Brown. She's a parasite at best. She knows how to play the political game by utilizing her sex and minority status. That doesn't make her smart...

Reactions: Robinahood
Her entire career is based on f@cking Willie Brown. She's a parasite at best. She knows how to play the political game by utilizing her sex and minority status. That doesn't make her smart...

Wow. You must be fun at parties. And lonely when they are winding down.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGunner and BSIT
He seems kinda misogynistic is the point, which muffles the actual criticism.

I'm not a big Kamala fan either. But the ridiculous insults paint a certain picture of the poster.
Are you aware of her past with Willie Brown? Sure, he could have articulated it a bit better but she was openly dating a married man seemingly for political power and to work her way up the political ladder. Those insults aren’t as ridiculous as you may think…

Reactions: purduepat1969
Are you aware of her past with Willie Brown? Sure, he could have articulated it a bit better but she was openly dating a married man seemingly for political power and to work her way up the political ladder. Those insults aren’t as ridiculous as you may think…

"seemingly for political power?" And because she briefly dated someone who had been estranged from his wife for 12 years?

We can dig up plenty of dirt on male politicians from both parties who have fooled around in more egregious ways. Why does the woman get accused of doing it for power? Misogyny....

"seemingly for political power?" And because she briefly dated someone who had been estranged from his wife for 12 years?

We can dig up plenty of dirt on male politicians from both parties who have fooled around in more egregious ways. Why does the woman get accused of doing it for power? Misogyny....
Stupidity should not get a free pass based on sex or race

Reactions: tearsforfears

Lol everybody has to be a “ist” or get a label these days from people like you, I suppose. You know she was doing what she was doing for political power and are we sure they “dated briefly”? He appointed her to multiple positions when she wasn’t qualified, only because they were having an inappropriate relationship but you’re right, there is plenty to bring up regarding male politicians. Would those be sexist if we were females going after male politicians? What label from you would that garner?

However, this happens to be a conversation about a female so are we not allowed to discuss her shortcomings in fear of being misogynistic?

Reactions: BSIT
Lol everybody has to be a “ist” or get a label these days from people like you, I suppose. You know she was doing what she was doing for political power and are we sure they “dated briefly”? He appointed her to multiple positions when she wasn’t qualified, only because they were having an inappropriate relationship but you’re right, there is plenty to bring up regarding male politicians. Would those be sexist if we were females going after male politicians? What label from you would that garner?

However, this happens to be a conversation about a female so are we not allowed to discuss her shortcomings in fear of being misogynistic?

You keep showing it, in post after post. What else is there to say?

You keep showing it, in post after post. What else is there to say?
Keep showing what? I’m far from the “ist” label you’re throwing out there. I’m all for females who do things the right way, just like I’m all for males that do things the right way.

Kamala continues to puzzle me. She continues to be befuddled with making simple statements and has shown no inclination or ability to seize a duty and complete a task. She rose from law school to DA then to the Senate. How did she do so without ever being able to deliver a persuasive argument or simple statement? We know she dropped out of the 2020 primary before the first vote with only 1% favorability. We also know that she was chosen to run with Joe simply to secure the black and female vote. My question is how did she get through all the previous career stops to even be in position to be chosen by Joe? Did she just suddenly become incompetent?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Kamala continues to puzzle me. She continues to be befuddled with making simple statements and has shown no inclination or ability to seize a duty and complete a task. She rose from law school to DA then to the Senate. How did she do so without ever being able to deliver a persuasive argument or simple statement? We know she dropped out of the 2020 primary before the first vote with only 1% favorability. We also know that she was chosen to run with Joe simply to secure the black and female vote. My question is how did she get through all the previous career stops to even be in position to be chosen by Joe? Did she just suddenly become incompetent?
Uh oh, you’re about to get an “ist” label from a liberal for asking questions about her.

• Haha
He seems kinda misogynistic is the point, which muffles the actual criticism.

I'm not a big Kamala fan either. But the ridiculous insults paint a certain picture of the poster.
If there's something you want to dispute about my claim, please do. She was screwing a married man who granted her political favors and appointments when she was vastly unqualified. It's the absolute ONLY reason she rose to political power in SF.

If there's something you want to dispute about my claim, please do. She was screwing a married man who granted her political favors and appointments when she was vastly unqualified. It's the absolute ONLY reason she rose to political power in SF.
When liberals get put in a corner, they resort to the “ist” label. DB still hasn’t disputed anything, just threw out labels. Says a lot.

Before you dig up all that dirt can you get back to me on all the dumbness Dan Quayle showed in that unscripted non-teleprompter long form CSPAN interview. With how dumb you said he was I’m sure you can find several items in the first 3 minutes. Thanks.

Wow. You must be fun at parties. And lonely when they are winding down.
Yeah, you party and vacation in Cincy and Louisville. Party on in St. Louis too…get out of the Midwest and stop slurping up the Democrat agenda sometime….

Yeah, you party and vacation in Cincy and Louisville. Party on in St. Louis too…get out of the Midwest and stop slurping up the Democrat agenda sometime….

You're pretty funny, lil' keyboard man.

“Everybody “? I lived in Huntington for 7 years and he wasn’t considered dumb but carry on with the liberal talking point
By the way when did Harris pass the bar?
The California bar exam is very difficult and has the highest failure rate. I don’t think you can compare unless they both took the same law exam which they did not.

ADVERTISEMENT