ADVERTISEMENT

Security clearances

indy35

All-American
Dec 14, 2006
Anyone care that Trump ordered security clearances for his daughter and Kushner after intelligence officials wouldn’t give them clearance? Then they all lied about it. Is this just another thing that people used to care about but somehow shrug their shoulders and ignore when it comes to Trump?

Last edited:
I think a lot of people do care, and rightfully so. This is a BIG deal, and should be the #1 headline right now. The problem is, the people who can do anything about it don't care. Add it to the list.

I haven't seen anywhere that the "reports' if this have been verified. It is obvious that the media is full of unverified reports and their credibility is zilch. Security clearances are a very important matter. Having said that I am sure that all of the people voicing concern were really up in arms when HRC did all of her shenanigans with classified e mails including sending them to
Huma and Anthony, among others. LOL

I haven't seen anywhere that the "reports' if this have been verified. It is obvious that the media is full of unverified reports and their credibility is zilch. Security clearances are a very important matter. Having said that I am sure that all of the people voicing concern were really up in arms when HRC did all of her shenanigans with classified e mails including sending them to
Huma and Anthony, among others. LOL
Fox News sure has you trained. Don't believe anything other than Republican party approved propaganda and if all else fails, try some whataboutism.

Reactions: Bill4411
Fox News sure has you trained. Don't believe anything other than Republican party approved propaganda and if all else fails, try some whataboutism.

Ha. You will ever learn will you? For this response I read the NYT article on the security clearances and ABC re the e mail scandal.

So you are concerned about security clearances being given out but not improper handling of top secret e mails, FBI and Attorney General colluding to suppress an investigation, etc.? OK I get it. Dems are good, others are bad. LOL.

Last edited:
Ha. You will ever learn will you? For this response I rear the NYT article on the security clearances and ABC re the e mail scandal.

So you are concerned about security clearances being given out but not improper handling of top secret e mails, FBI and Attorney General colluding to suppress an investigation, etc.? OK I get it. Dems are good, others are bad. LOL.

Ah yes, Hillary. She shouldn't have done it - it was wrong.

But are you saying it's not wrong for...

Trump to be using an unsecured cell phone?

Kushner to be trying to set up backchannels with Russia in their embassies?

Trump ordering his kids get the security clearances they couldn't get without him interfering, which also led to his Chief of Staff and White House counsel filing memos noting their objection so it was documented?

Trump publicly stating he trusts Putin and Kim over his intelligence agencies?

His own administration to admit he doesn't really read national security briefings?

Trump to reveal in a meeting with the Russians an Israeli espionage operation?

Your head would have exploded with Obama doing just one of those things.

Ah yes, Hillary. She shouldn't have done it - it was wrong.

But are you saying it's not wrong for...

Trump to be using an unsecured cell phone?

Kushner to be trying to set up backchannels with Russia in their embassies?

Trump ordering his kids get the security clearances they couldn't get without him interfering, which also led to his Chief of Staff and White House counsel filing memos noting their objection so it was documented?

Trump publicly stating he trusts Putin and Kim over his intelligence agencies?

His own administration to admit he doesn't really read national security briefings?

Trump to reveal in a meeting with the Russians an Israeli espionage operation?

Your head would have exploded with Obama doing just one of those things.
I believe Bruce stated it’s because the media’s “credibility is zilch”, which of course he has throughly vetted as to what is believable and what is not before making that statement. Fake News is the operative word in Bruce’s thinking when it challenges his personal thinking.

Reactions: MANelson85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT