ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service needs to come clean

You just type crap and hope it sticks. What do mean no Republican figures broke into the Capitol, capital “C” with an “o” by the way? They were absolutely republicans that voted for Chump. Republicans also stormed the Capitol building in other states to protest the COVID restrictions. They even brought guns to the Michigan protest and we’re part of the plot to kidnap the Michigan governor. It was Republican white supremacists that were protesting in Charlottesville with tiki torches yelling “Jews will not replace us”. Give me a break.
Republican figures as in Republican politicians. You are dumber than anybody on this board. What do mean? Huh? We’re or were? Are you really trying to correct my grammar when you can barely type or form a proper sentence?

Why are you so dishonest every single day? It’s the capital because I can do what you do, just type whatever. I’ve learned from you that the truth and words don’t matter.

You’re bad at trolling, @fauxboiler. You ain’t no Purdue grad, dummio. You’re a disenchanted and mad democrat troll here to serve your masters.

Last edited:
What’s with you and the FBI?
What’s with you and the DHS? They came out with that report saying that the whips hoax was just that, a hoax and you still don’t believe it? What’s your beef with them and why don’t you believe that?

Republican figures as in Republican politicians. You are dumber than anybody on this board. What do mean? Huh? We’re or were? Are you really trying to correct my grammar when you can barely type or form a proper sentence?

Why are you so dishonest every single day? It’s the capital because I can do what you do, just type whatever. I’ve learned from you that the truth and words don’t matter.

You’re bad at trolling, @fauxboiler. You ain’t no Purdue grad, dummio. You’re a disenchanted and mad democrat troll here to serve your masters.
You’re the one that is dishonest. How many forum handle names have you had? You also lied about being half black and half Cuban.

Destruction of any records is wrong and would submit with 30,000 lost, she was hiding something.. I don't care for the senile idiot (being handled by someone else) nor the womanizing, arrogant bully. At the same time, I personally know 1 secret service agent and a handful of FBI agents, all retired and the 3 I have already asked about this (one I play golf with and 2 workout where I work out), they all indicated texting in all probability was not real important. When a situation is fluid they said the ear piece of actual phone is how most things are conveyed. None of us listed to much of the hearings, just summaries.

Their take is so many inaccuracies (he said/she said most this not proven nor corroborated is what they insinuated) put out by BOTH sides and the hearing committee they basically laughed. The Georgia SOS asking to find 11,000+ votes" be more of a problem. I don't care either way. I didn't not vote for either in 2020. This country needs new blood. No more Rockefellers, Clintons, Kennedys, Bushes and any "old" established political families.
But we have Hunter’s laptop. Oops sorry I forgot we have Garland

You’re the one that is dishonest. How many forum handle names have you had? You also lied about being half black and half Cuban.
I am who I am. I’m not lying. You lie every single day. What do you get out of that? I sent you a direct message asking if you had mental problems because if you do, I’ll stop embarrassing you and constantly proving you wrong as well as a liar. Nobody likes you here and you add no value to this place.

What did the dems do to tear up when they did not get their way?
What about this? Just another example after example. Looks like the Democrats started this whole election violence.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
What about this? Just another example after example. Looks like the Democrats started this whole election violence.

At least that's a better example than the Floyd protests.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT