ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service needs to come clean

It's not speculation that texts from 1/5 and 1/6 are gone......and apparently unrecoverable according to the SS. It's not speculation that the SS had date tetention notices from Congress and the DHS IG for those texts BEFORE they were deleted. It's not speculation .......it's the law......that these records are to be retained. It's not speculation the SS has been stonewalling the DHS IG.

Feel free to speculate why the records from those two days, historically significant days, were the ones deleted. Feel free to speculate why Pence refused to get in the car with SS (not his own) and be moved from the Capitol on 1/6.
I think it’s funny that people in general will follow a certain news agency that reassures their own stance and gives them something to agree with, while also feeling “justified” in their own words and actions towards those with differing opinions. Failure to question anything they’re actually been told by their preferred political television network is just following the pied piper. This goes for everyone. It’s as if critical thinking has gone by the wayside and there are just cheerleaders for each network and their political alignments.

I think it’s funny that people in general will follow a certain news agency that reassures their own stance and gives them something to agree with, while also feeling “justified” in their own words and actions towards those with differing opinions. Failure to question anything they’re actually been told by their preferred political television network is just following the pied piper. This goes for everyone. It’s as if critical thinking has gone by the wayside and there are just cheerleaders for each network and their political alignments.
BuilderBob is a national treasure isn't he?

This right here IS the problem.

It happens all the time. As a result, a new dynamic now happens as well. Facts, concrete facts like video of people making statements or statistics, are now dismissed as false based on the media source reporting them. Fox said it so it isn't true. CNN reported it so it's false. That's taking your argument to the next level. Not any critical thinking happening there either, don't you think?

The other problem is biased media simply ignores a story that doesn't fit their agenda...or if they do, they frame it in a way that they are comfortable. CNN doesn't cover Biden like Fox does and Fox doesn't cover trump like CNN does. Nothing new under the sun.

IB. When you walk into a government office you are given an official email address. Per NARA you are required to conduct all government business with that email. Anytime you send a government business-related email from a non government account you must under penalty of law copy your government issued account. “Not go out of her way”?Not only did she use a non government account but she set up a private server so that it couldn’t be later retrieved (unlike with GMail). Every year every member of the Federal Government must acknowledge training and certify to adhere to FARA. Why is she above the law and why did you not care? Did these SS agents set up clandestine servers to communicate on 1/6?

You are the smartest guy on the board. What reason does somebody do this? And what vulnerabilities did she open up our national security to? She was conducting this business on an unauthorized unprotected server. Do you care about what threats she created to our democracy?

Or did you not care cuz she marched your ideology?

You can post all you want about these guys but the most egregious non compliance of NARA in our history and a woman who willfully violated Federal law and you proudly voted for her. Accept yourself for the hypocrite you are.
Stop exaggerating everything to try and make your point. It's not the most egregious ever, I didn't say that, it doesn't help make your point except in your own mind.

I'm not voting for someone based on a single issue like violating NARA. There are contradictions everywhere when it comes to candidates. Trump took classified documents with him to Mara Lago. He forbid pictures being taken in the WH on 1/6......against the rules, and made calls for hours off the phone logs. Those were essentially deleting history. Where's your outrage?

I did care that Hillary had a private server, it was BS and wrong, and I would have had no problem if she was prosecuted for it. You don't know squat about me or what I thought was right or wrong. I reluctantly voted for her thank you very much because I would not vote for the POS that showed us exactly who he is on 1/6. Tell me how many people you've voted for who believed exactly like you did and had nothing in their past you disliked. Doesn't work that way........and you conveniently forget that when judging others.

I think he's confusing the FBI and SS. That would lineup with the existing conspiracy theories.
There are many conspiracy theories. Which ones are you referring to - or are just automatically and mindlessly saying "conspiracy theories" because you think it casts you as someone who knows better?

You, the guy who couldn't grasp the obvious incompetence of closing Bagram and removing our troops before getting our people and allies out of Afg.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
It happens all the time. As a result, a new dynamic now happens as well. Facts, concrete facts like video of people making statements or statistics, are now dismissed as false based on the media source reporting them. Fox said it so it isn't true. CNN reported it so it's false. That's taking your argument to the next level. Not any critical thinking happening there either, don't you think?

The other problem is biased media simply ignores a story that doesn't fit their agenda...or if they do, they frame it in a way that they are comfortable. CNN doesn't cover Biden like Fox does and Fox doesn't cover trump like CNN does. Nothing new under the sun.
Sounds exactly like what the left media does to Veritas. They always call them disinformation. Until Veritas sues them and wins, but most lefties never see that fact.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Sounds like you're finally aware of the problem. You're just a little late to the game since the majority of Americans already knew this and don't trust the media.

Sounds like you're finally aware of the problem. You're just a little late to the game since the majority of Americans already knew this and don't trust the media.
Lol. I've always said that. But if I don't jump into the circle jerk threads bashing the liberal media I'm labeled a liberal by enlightened pubs like you.

A majority of Americans don't trust the media? Then why is there at least one post here every freakin day saying people believe only what they here from the media of their choice? Hell, you said bloodline was correct about the problem. Now you say America doesn't trust the media.

Americans trust the media they watch.......or they wouldn't watch it.......and that applies to people of all political persuasions. It's not just liberal media. Tucker isn't the most popular show by accident.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Lol. I've always said that. But if I don't jump into the circle jerk threads bashing the liberal media I'm labeled a liberal by enlightened pubs like you.

A majority of Americans don't trust the media? Then why is there at least one post here every freakin day saying people believe only what they here from the media of their choice? Hell, you said bloodline was correct about the problem. Now you say America doesn't trust the media.

Americans trust the media they watch.......or they wouldn't watch it.......and that applies to people of all political persuasions. It's not just liberal media. Tucker isn't the most popular show by accident.
You’re also labeled a liberal because you never start threads going after liberals in the same fervor that you go after conservatives. You seem to rarely question democrats about anything. Maybe that has something to do with following strictly left wing and anti-Republican Twitter accounts? Questionable behavior from a self-proclaimed “independent” like yourself.

You’re also labeled a liberal because you never start threads going after liberals in the same fervor that you go after conservatives. You seem to rarely question democrats about anything. Maybe that has something to do with following strictly left wing and anti-Republican Twitter accounts? Questionable behavior from a self-proclaimed “independent” like yourself.
Bingo

He’s really entertaining. He sent me two threads with the board rules posted in them for me to read since I guess he thought I was breaking them. He then turns around and breaks the rules he told me to read the next day. He’s definitely got the hypocrisy portion of being a liberal down to a science.

Stop exaggerating everything to try and make your point. It's not the most egregious ever, I didn't say that, it doesn't help make your point except in your own mind.

I'm not voting for someone based on a single issue like violating NARA. There are contradictions everywhere when it comes to candidates. Trump took classified documents with him to Mara Lago. He forbid pictures being taken in the WH on 1/6......against the rules, and made calls for hours off the phone logs. Those were essentially deleting history. Where's your outrage?

I did care that Hillary had a private server, it was BS and wrong, and I would have had no problem if she was prosecuted for it. You don't know squat about me or what I thought was right or wrong. I reluctantly voted for her thank you very much because I would not vote for the POS that showed us exactly who he is on 1/6. Tell me how many people you've voted for who believed exactly like you did and had nothing in their past you disliked. Doesn't work that way........and you conveniently forget that when judging others.
We know everything about you at Builderbobby. It sjust like a dog sniffing his crap pile while it is still steaming to see what he just ate. You voted for the worst POS president in US history and will preach to others? What is it like living your life as such an ignorant person Bobby?

Bob and Democrats are hilarious. Biden and his Democrat handlers are doing such a shit job that Trump could spend 6 months in jail for the “insurrection” and still win the Presidency in 2024.

A Trump Presidency the ultimate Democrat nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and pboiler18
Bob and Democrats are hilarious. Biden and his Democrat handlers are doing such a shit job that Trump could spend 6 months in jail for the “insurrection” and still win the Presidency in 2024.

A Trump Presidency the ultimate Democrat nightmare.
It would be a nightmare if Trump would win. These Democrats would burn down America if that happened and didn’t get their way. They are sore losers and will destroy everything to make everyone miserable.

It would be a nightmare if Trump would win. These Democrats would burn down America if that happened and didn’t get their way. They are sore losers and will destroy everything to make everyone miserable.
Democrats are sore losers? Wait, what? What about those 2,000 Republican n’er do wells that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6, beating the crap out of police, one got herself killed all because they did not like the outcome of the 2020 election. The election was stolen narrative. If that ain’t being a sore loser, I don’t know what is.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Democrats are sore losers? Wait, what? What about those 2,000 Republican n’er do wells that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6, beating the crap out of police, one got herself killed all because they did not like the outcome of the 2020 election. The election was stolen narrative. If that ain’t being a sore loser, I don’t know what is.
Your side has one 3 hour event to hang your hat on. Keep on playing that tune. Conservatives have numerous examples to show when Democrats don’t get their way, they protest and tear things up.

Reactions: pboiler18
Those “ne’r do wells” probably don’t lie as much as you do though.

Your side has one 3 hour event to hang your hat on. Keep on playing that tune. Conservatives have numerous examples to show when Democrats don’t get their way, they protest and tear things up.
What did the dems do to tear up when they did not get their way?

• Haha
Democrats have been denying election results for decades. Need some video proof of that? Even if I provide it, you’re too unintelligent to understand it.

Democrats have been denying election results for decades. Need some video proof of that? Even if I provide it, you’re too unintelligent to understand it.
Al Gore is the dem I remember questioning the election results due to the loose chads in Florida. He ultimately conceded the election and moved on to piss off the repubs with his climate change agenda. Hilliary got pissed in 2016 after Comey started an investigation, stopped, and then re-started it right before the election. Again, like Gore graciously conceded to Chump. Sure, they questioned the results but what they did pales in comparison to what the repubs did on Jan 6.

Remember the summer of 2020? It’s so funny how you cult members think Democrats are perfect. So funny.
Dude, you actually believe that the locals looting and damaging the stores, Antifa and the outsiders setting fires and occupying the areas actually vote? The Dems has nothing to do with Floyd riots, I assume that is what you are referring to. The Floyd riots were did not occur after an election or political event. The Floyd riots had nothing to do with the Democratic Party. Extreme folks, yes. Democratic Party, no.

You have to do better to show any Dems destroying property and beating cops because they did not like the election results.

If you ever took a debate class, you would fail miserably.

• Haha
What did the dems do to tear up when they did not get their way?
Oh you have to be kidding. Just a refresher, any protest that your side participates in things get torn up. Aside from the so called insurrection, what protests have the conservatives participated in and tore up the town?

Oh you have to be kidding. Just a refresher, any protest that your side participates in things get torn up. Aside from the so called insurrection, what protests have the conservatives participated in and tore up the town?
May be I am missing something, but I doubt it. Name a past election that a democrat lost and property and/or lives were destroyed.

Just like I told Tears, if you are referring to the Floyd riots, those people were not Dems. Was not a riot protest any election results.

May be I am missing something, but I doubt it. Name a past election that a democrat lost and property and/or lives were destroyed.

Just like I told Tears, if you are referring to the Floyd riots, those people were not Dems. Was not a riot protest any election results.
Protests of all incidents is what I’m talking about. Believe it or not the people protesting about Floyd were not Republicans. The people protesting about Freddy Gray, Michael Brown, were not Republicans. The protests in Kenosha, Louisville, Portland, Seattle, and on and on were not Republicans.

Protests of all incidents is what I’m talking about. Believe it or not the people protesting about Floyd were not Republicans. The people protesting about Freddy Gray, Michael Brown, were not Republicans. The protests in Kenosha, Louisville, Portland, Seattle, and on and on were not Republicans.
You are right about that. They ain’t republicans. To be honest, those folks involved in those incidences aren’t the voting types. I highly doubt that they are affiliated with any party. I bet you 95% aren’t even registered to vote. Don’t blame the cop killing riots on the democrats is the bottom line. The Jan 6 folks were certainly republicans. No doubt about that.

• Haha
You are right about that. They ain’t republicans. To be honest, those folks involved in those incidences aren’t the voting types. I highly doubt that they are affiliated with any party. I bet you 95% aren’t even registered to vote. Don’t blame the cop killing riots on the democrats is the bottom line. The Jan 6 folks were certainly republicans. No doubt about that.
Even the FBI informants?

• Haha
Requests from Congress to supply all communications. Agents were told to back up their phones. Federal law requires the records are saved.......and it's SOP for all government agencies. Yet they still went through with the migration and apparently permanently deleted the records.

The exact details are still being worked out .....but it appears the mitigation took place 1/27......after several requests for the info from Congress and the DHS IG......who brought the matter to the attention of Congress and the 1/6 committee.

What is missing? Texts from 1/5 & 1/6.

Kind of like "wiping" the phones clear? Like Hillary did?

I'm not it's apples to apples but kind of like that.

Since you obviously had a problem with what Hillary did, I assume you feel the same way about this.
Destruction of any records is wrong and would submit with 30,000 lost, she was hiding something.. I don't care for the senile idiot (being handled by someone else) nor the womanizing, arrogant bully. At the same time, I personally know 1 secret service agent and a handful of FBI agents, all retired and the 3 I have already asked about this (one I play golf with and 2 workout where I work out), they all indicated texting in all probability was not real important. When a situation is fluid they said the ear piece of actual phone is how most things are conveyed. None of us listed to much of the hearings, just summaries.

Their take is so many inaccuracies (he said/she said most this not proven nor corroborated is what they insinuated) put out by BOTH sides and the hearing committee they basically laughed. The Georgia SOS asking to find 11,000+ votes" be more of a problem. I don't care either way. I didn't not vote for either in 2020. This country needs new blood. No more Rockefellers, Clintons, Kennedys, Bushes and any "old" established political families.

Last edited:
What’s with you and the FBI?
I'm an informant assigned to identify those who distrust the military/industrial/foreign policy/media DC establishment, which as we know always acts in the nation's and our own best interests even if we are not smart enough to realize it.

I have identified you and Bob as two who mindlessly trust that establishment, so you are safe.

Al Gore is the dem I remember questioning the election results due to the loose chads in Florida. He ultimately conceded the election and moved on to piss off the repubs with his climate change agenda. Hilliary got pissed in 2016 after Comey started an investigation, stopped, and then re-started it right before the election. Again, like Gore graciously conceded to Chump. Sure, they questioned the results but what they did pales in comparison to what the repubs did on Jan 6.
Democrats have been doing this for decades and I’ve shown you this video more than once. And Democrats have been sewing doubt until our elections for a long time.

Dude, you actually believe that the locals looting and damaging the stores, Antifa and the outsiders setting fires and occupying the areas actually vote? The Dems has nothing to do with Floyd riots, I assume that is what you are referring to. The Floyd riots were did not occur after an election or political event. The Floyd riots had nothing to do with the Democratic Party. Extreme folks, yes. Democratic Party, no.

You have to do better to show any Dems destroying property and beating cops because they did not like the election results.

If you ever took a debate class, you would fail miserably.
If I took a debate class, I’d fail miserably? Is it you or me that disappears from debates when proven wrong? You do it weekly. You’re good at disappearing when your narratives are debunked.

Why don’t you recognize truth? You’re pretty stupid in all honesty.

Democrats have been doing this for decades and I’ve shown you this video more than once. And Democrats have been sewing doubt until our elections for a long time.

How many people in that video broke into the Capital on the day congress was set to certify the results of a presidential election? Both sides will blame electoral college, outside interference, etc. when it fits their narrative, but how far have both sides been willing to push their agenda?

Reactions: BNIBoiler
How many people in that video broke into the Capital on the day congress was set to certify the results of a presidential election? Both sides will blame electoral college, outside interference, etc. when it fits their narrative, but how far have both sides been willing to push their agenda?
None. Just like Democrat political figures, no Republican political figures broke into the capital that day, just crazy voters. Democrat voters protest every day about something. That’s the party they’ve become, angry activists who never stop.

I'm an informant assigned to identify those who distrust the military/industrial/foreign policy/media DC establishment, which as we know always acts in the nation's and our own best interests even if we are not smart enough to realize it.

I have identified you and Bob as two who mindlessly trust that establishment, so you are safe.
After what the FBI did to MLK, Fred Hampton and others, I’m not a big fan. I’m just trying to understand your beef with the FBI.

None. Just like Democrat political figures, no Republican political figures broke into the capital that day, just crazy voters. Democrat voters protest every day about something. That’s the party they’ve become, angry activists who never stop.
You just type crap and hope it sticks. What do mean no Republican figures broke into the Capitol, capital “C” with an “o” by the way? They were absolutely republicans that voted for Chump. Republicans also stormed the Capitol building in other states to protest the COVID restrictions. They even brought guns to the Michigan protest and we’re part of the plot to kidnap the Michigan governor. It was Republican white supremacists that were protesting in Charlottesville with tiki torches yelling “Jews will not replace us”. Give me a break.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT