ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service needs to come clean

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Requests from Congress to supply all communications. Agents were told to back up their phones. Federal law requires the records are saved.......and it's SOP for all government agencies. Yet they still went through with the migration and apparently permanently deleted the records.

The exact details are still being worked out .....but it appears the mitigation took place 1/27......after several requests for the info from Congress and the DHS IG......who brought the matter to the attention of Congress and the 1/6 committee.

What is missing? Texts from 1/5 & 1/6.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Requests from Congress to supply all communications. Agents were told to back up their phones. Federal law requires the records are saved.......and it's SOP for all government agencies. Yet they still went through with the migration and apparently permanently deleted the records.

The exact details are still being worked out .....but it appears the mitigation took place 1/27......after several requests for the info from Congress and the DHS IG......who brought the matter to the attention of Congress and the 1/6 committee.

MSNBC said-OK.
You mean the same secret service that held Huntes lap top and refused to admit that it existed even though a POTUS candidate denied it and said 49 scret service agents had proof it was a Russian planted HOAX.
The same Secret Service that refused to come forward about the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX that was portrayed by Schiff and the Dems.
The same secret service that falsified information so they could spy on a POTUS candidate on behalf of the opposing party candidate.
The same secret service that planned and participated in an attempted kidnapping of the Michigan Governor.
The erased information will probably be lost forever but for MSNBC to claim it was intentionally done to help Trump is quite a stretch.

I think they’ve got plenty of things to come clean about but since you’re requesting they come clean specifically about this, I’m sure they’ll move your request to the top of the list.

MSNBC said-OK.
You mean the same secret service that held Huntes lap top and refused to admit that it existed even though a POTUS candidate denied it and said 49 scret service agents had proof it was a Russian planted HOAX.
The same Secret Service that refused to come forward about the Russia, Russia, Russia HOAX that was portrayed by Schiff and the Dems.
The same secret service that falsified information so they could spy on a POTUS candidate on behalf of the opposing party candidate.
The same secret service that planned and participated in an attempted kidnapping of the Michigan Governor.
The erased information will probably be lost forever but for MSNBC to claim it was intentionally done to help Trump is quite a stretch.
Lol. Where do you get your info man? Can you link any of that? They held the laptop? They were involved in the alleged Whitmer kidnapping?

You don't want to talk about the migration. Got it.

• Haha
Lol. Where do you get your info man? Can you link any of that? They held the laptop? They were involved in the alleged Whitmer kidnapping?

These folks ain’t going to link crap. Why would they when they get their info from Faux News?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Migration?
You mean all the Blacks and Latino's migrating to the Republican Party?
I'll be more than happy to discuss the reasons for their migration.

Migration?
You mean all the Blacks and Latino's migrating to the Republican Party?
I'll be more than happy to discuss the reasons for their migration.
I have no confidence you know anything about that either.

You don't want to discuss the SS and their involvement in the attempted Whitmer kidnapping?

Dumbass. Go away..

• Haha

You don't want to discuss the SS and their involvement in the attempted Whitmer kidnapping?

Dumbass. Go away..
Name calling is against board rules, remember? Here’s a refresher. The same one you gave me…

Reactions: Indy_Rider

Dumbass. Go away..
I must have hit a nerve or two!
I guess that's what happens when your party of choice is about to get creamed in November and your Idol, ole Joe, has an approval rating % that is starting to mirror % inflation.

I must have hit a nerve or two!
I guess that's what happens when your party of choice is about to get creamed in November and your Idol, ole Joe, has an approval rating % that is starting to mirror % inflation.
He typically overreacts to a lot. Not exactly the most emotionally mature person.

What's the point of this story? Seriously. They have no answers for anything but speculation. This is fodder for those that want to believe in it (BuilderBob). If it ends up being true, then that is a story worth writing. This is just more hearsay garbage until then.

MSNBC said-OK.
I'm pretty sure that was the FBI not the secret service.

What's the point of this story? Seriously. They have no answers for anything but speculation. This is fodder for those that want to believe in it (BuilderBob). If it ends up being true, then that is a story worth writing. This is just more hearsay garbage until then.
It's not speculation that texts from 1/5 and 1/6 are gone......and apparently unrecoverable according to the SS. It's not speculation that the SS had date tetention notices from Congress and the DHS IG for those texts BEFORE they were deleted. It's not speculation .......it's the law......that these records are to be retained. It's not speculation the SS has been stonewalling the DHS IG.

Feel free to speculate why the records from those two days, historically significant days, were the ones deleted. Feel free to speculate why Pence refused to get in the car with SS (not his own) and be moved from the Capitol on 1/6.

• Haha
It's not speculation that texts from 1/5 and 1/6 are gone......and apparently unrecoverable according to the SS. It's not speculation that the SS had date tetention notices from Congress and the DHS IG for those texts BEFORE they were deleted. It's not speculation .......it's the law......that these records are to be retained. It's not speculation the SS has been stonewalling the DHS IG.

Feel free to speculate why the records from those two days, historically significant days, were the ones deleted. Feel free to speculate why Pence refused to get in the car with SS (not his own) and be moved from the Capitol on 1/6.
LOL, I'm not the one speculating. I'm waiting for the full story. I would highly suggest you do the same.

Reactions: tearsforfears

03: What's the big deal that all SS messages from 1/5 and 1/6 are missing?
Also 03: BuT hUnTeR's LaPtOp.

LOL, I'm not the one speculating. I'm waiting for the full story. I would highly suggest you do the same.
Why wait for the full story when you can post incessantly about it until something actually happens? Reminder number 1,428 that a large majority of Americans don’t care and have moved on. Why is this talked about every single day?

Lol. So the SS could come out and say they have the texts, after changing their story about 4 times since this first came out? Guess what, THAT would also be a story.

It's already a big story. The actions of the SS make it one. It's just not finished yet.

What's your possible outcome that would make all this just normal stuff?

And you don't exactly have a great history of waiting for the full story to come out......so take your own suggestion.

Lol. So the SS could come out and say they have the texts, after changing their story about 4 times since this first came out? Guess what, THAT would also be a story.

It's already a big story. The actions of the SS make it one. It's just not finished yet.

What's your possible outcome that would make all this just normal stuff?

And you don't exactly have a great history of waiting for the full story to come out......so take your own suggestion.
It’s a big story for Twitter and people without a life.

And it really doesn’t matter when you think about the 2024 election. Whoever the republicans nominate (hopefully DeSantis) will beat the Democrat that runs. It won’t be hard to beat the party who has a president at a 31% approval rating. Think about that. 31%.

And it really doesn’t matter when you think about the 2024 election. Whoever the republicans nominate (hopefully DeSantis) will beat the Democrat that runs. It won’t be hard to beat the party who has a president at a 31% approval rating. Think about that. 31%.
But yet he received 81 million votes. The most of any candidate in US history. LOL. PT Barnum was right.

But yet he received 81 million votes. The most of any candidate in US history. LOL. PT Barnum was right.
That’s almost an unbelievable number of votes looking back on it. If we do some quick math on his current approval rating of 31%, 55,890,000 people are thinking, “what a mistake!”

Why wait for the full story when you can post incessantly about it until something actually happens? Reminder number 1,428 that a large majority of Americans don’t care and have moved on. Why is this talked about every single day?
It’s the only positive for Democrats, as everything else they have done, is ruining the country and creating hardships on people.

You mean where you said 'what's the point of this story?" That part?
The story had no definitive conclusions, so yes, what was the point of the story. That's very different from saying a story is no big deal. If things come true in the story, then it COULD be a big deal. Until then...

So now you are for strict adherence to NARA and court orders for records retention?

Who did you vote for in 2016?

"You mean like with a cloth?"

So now you are for strict adherence to NARA and court orders for records retention?

Who did you vote for in 2016?

"You mean like with a cloth?"
I always have been. Why would you think I wasn't before?

I voted for Clinton. What she did was wrong, maybe illegal. The FBI chose not to prosecute.

Got any other deflections?

• Haha
I always have been. Why would you think I wasn't before?

I voted for Clinton. What she did was wrong, maybe illegal. The FBI chose not to prosecute.

Got any other deflections?
So you voted for somebody who was the Secretary of State who violated NARA several million times and used a private server to conduct business as the Secretary of State. Then she went to extreme means to wipe the servers despite a judge's orders to not delete the records. Again you voted for this person. And yet you have your hair on fire about a coupe low level agents who deleted texts.

Again the woman who you chose to lead the free world who had been in government for 25 years went out of her way to hide every single correspondence as the Secretary of State and you are hyperventilating over a couple of SS agents to come clean? If you don't understand the irony go upstairs and ask your parents for help.

Seriously I am thinking that i may have to change your moniker from "Independent Bobby" to "Democratic Bobby"

Also, you never answered what was the kids name i called you.

So you voted for somebody who was the Secretary of State who violated NARA several million times and used a private server to conduct business as the Secretary of State. Then she went to extreme means to wipe the servers despite a judge's orders to not delete the records. Again you voted for this person. And yet you have your hair on fire about a coupe low level agents who deleted texts.

Again the woman who you chose to lead the free world who had been in government for 25 years went out of her way to hide every single correspondence as the Secretary of State and you are hyperventilating over a couple of SS agents to come clean? If you don't understand the irony go upstairs and ask your parents for help.

Seriously I am thinking that i may have to change your moniker from "Independent Bobby" to "Democratic Bobby"

I think in the way I read your last line at first you hit the nail on the head, what did kids call Bobby and for how long?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

You seem to be the one hyperventilating.

Yes, I voted for Hillary even after the email scandal. You have comprehension issues?

She did not go out of her way to hide every correspondence. That's just an opinion, not held by the FBI.

Apparently there are 24 SS agents who ignored at least 3 directives to back up their phones.
There were SS agents who tried to take Pence away from the Capitol on 1/6. Pence did not trust them.
There are no SS records for 1/5 and 1/6, coincidentally the same days that trump tried to have the election overturned........and the first armed attack on our Capitol in over 200 years. Is the SS so incompetent that they wouldn't save those records?
Ornato was moved from the apolitical SS to deputy chief of staff.
We are going to find out that their were agents who were politically supportive of trump. jmo
DHS has opened a criminal probe into the SS.

So yeah, I think possible corruption in the SS during an attack on the Capitol, when the VP's life was literally in danger, and the POTUS didn't lift a finger to stop the violence.......is much different and far more serious than what HC did. I wasn't going to vote for trump. You understand why now?

I'm not Bobby anymore than you are Joey.

I'm with Bob here.

Where are the texts?

We aren't archiving Secret Service texts?

Yes, I voted for Hillary even after the email scandal. You have comprehension issues?

She did not go out of her way to hide every correspondence. That's just an opinion, not held by the FBI.

Apparently there are 24 SS agents who ignored at least 3 directives to back up their phones.
There were SS agents who tried to take Pence away from the Capitol on 1/6. Pence did not trust them.
There are no SS records for 1/5 and 1/6, coincidentally the same days that trump tried to have the election overturned........and the first armed attack on our Capitol in over 200 years. Is the SS so incompetent that they wouldn't save those records?
We are going to find out that their were agents who were politically supportive of trump. jmo

So yeah, I think possible corruption in the SS during an attack on the Capitol, when the VP's life was literally in danger, and the POTUS didn't lift a finger to stop the violence.......is much different and far more serious than what HC did. I wasn't going to vote for trump. You understand why now?

IB. When you walk into a government office you are given an official email address. Per NARA you are required to conduct all government business with that email. Anytime you send a government business-related email from a non government account you must under penalty of law copy your government issued account. “Not go out of her way”?Not only did she use a non government account but she set up a private server so that it couldn’t be later retrieved (unlike with GMail). Every year every member of the Federal Government must acknowledge training and certify to adhere to FARA. Why is she above the law and why did you not care? Did these SS agents set up clandestine servers to communicate on 1/6?

You are the smartest guy on the board. What reason does somebody do this? And what vulnerabilities did she open up our national security to? She was conducting this business on an unauthorized unprotected server. Do you care about what threats she created to our democracy?

Or did you not care cuz she marched your ideology?

You can post all you want about these guys but the most egregious non compliance of NARA in our history and a woman who willfully violated Federal law and you proudly voted for her. Accept yourself for the hypocrite you are.

Bobby is upset tonight, Bobby doesn't like being called Bobby, Bobby is really upset and Bobby doesnt like when other people dont have TDS like Bobby does.

Pelosi's impeachment attack farce was every bit as much of an armed attack.

Bobby doesn't understand this, Bobby is upset tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT