ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets

Frankie611

Sophomore
Dec 15, 2013
Miller's Tool and Die
Just talked to the ticket office and they are mailing them out next week. I assumed I wasn't the only one getting nervous about it at this point.

Interesting how they collect your money in February but mail the tickets a week before the season....

Reactions: hoosierdog1
Just talked to the ticket office and they are mailing them out next week. I assumed I wasn't the only one getting nervous about it at this point.

Interesting how they collect your money in February but mail the tickets a week before the season....
That's ek-oh-NOMICS, son! :p

Reactions: Frankie611
Yeah normally they're sent mid-august. Figured it would be a little earlier with the early 1st game this year.

You do know you can pay for your tickets on a monthly plan right? I always renew as late as possible because the early-bird extras aren't valuable to me. Then I end up paying monthly in April/May/June.

Yeah normally they're sent mid-august. Figured it would be a little earlier with the early 1st game this year.

You do know you can pay for your tickets on a monthly plan right? I always renew as late as possible because the early-bird extras aren't valuable to me. Then I end up paying monthly in April/May/June.
Yes, I do that with basketball but I downgraded to the cheap seats for football so it's only a few hundred bucks. Just seemed like they were pumping me to renew football a week after the bowl game. Good strategy still made me chuckle that started so early this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT