ADVERTISEMENT

season tickets

Feb 27, 2012
This is our first year getting season tickets and was wondering what row they might be. JPC members. Thought maybe some of you would remember what row you started out in. We told them any of the sections where ok, just wanted lowest we could get.

Bought my first pair of season tickets in 1989. Started out three rows from the top behind the basket. It took me 15 years to get to the bottom section at mid court in row 13. It was a slow gradual process to get great seats. When the club seats became available several years ago, I had seats exactly at mid court in row 10. The original club seat holdesr were allowed to pick their seats based on JPC points. I gave up my bball tix last year as I now spend the winter in Florida. Good luck!! I enjoyed every trip I ever made to Mackey.

This is our first year getting season tickets and was wondering what row they might be. JPC members. Thought maybe some of you would remember what row you started out in. We told them any of the sections where ok, just wanted lowest we could get.
Depends on what priority point level you’re at in the JPC, what giving level you’re currently at in the JPC, and how many of last year’s season ticket holders renew their seats.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT