ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Frost: We have a very winnable game next week

I love wrestling, and coached club since forever, and high school for almost 20 years. Just a fan presently. Did you get to see any of Mikey's matches from the US open in Vegas this summer? For basically his first freestyle competition, I was impressed. I love Mikey, and think he will be a podium guy this year.
He's great and out of a premiere conference District 11, your one ass't coach, Bryan Snyder is from Easton H.S. and District 11.

He's great and out of a premiere conference District 11, your one ass't coach, Bryan Snyder is from Easton H.S. and District 11.

I know Bryan pretty well.

DO you guys like Tony as a head coach? He was a good assistant to Manning,... just wondering how he is getting along?

I'm sorry guys, and I tread lightly on your board, but who among you doesn't believe this is a winnable game by either team. I know it's fun to look for bulletin board material, but with all due respect, it is a winnable game for us as well. We will all have to wait until Saturday to see who wins the winnable game. BTW, we have great respect for your team, and Frost called your coach one of the best in the country today in his presser.

You guys have a fabulous freshman player, and you will see on Saturday, that we have one to be proud of as well.
You are correct, it is a winnable game by each team because the game actually be played. Turnovers are gonna happen, injuries can happen.

But Nebraska has shown in as many games that something is just wrong. The Boilermakers rather showed that when you don’t have a team that is full of 4 and 5 star recruits you can’t “turn it on and turn it off as you want to“. We don’t have the talent, yet maybe never to be able to do that. Somehow our guys thought that since they went to a ball game and won last year that they were something special. They woke up on third base and thought they hit a triple.

Nebraska on the other hand has problems. I may be proven wrong on Saturday I hope not but it’s possible.

Reactions: Husker Hank
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT