ADVERTISEMENT

School defends sex toy event!

The lefty libs on the site will either sit here in silence or if they do comment, they'll deflect to January 6th.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Hard to believe this stuff goes on.

This is total BS. Teach the kids to read, write, math etc. Leave the LGBTQ sex toys nonsense to the students themselves when they are of age (over 18). This is simply indoctrination.

This is total BS. Teach the kids to read, write, math etc. Leave the LGBTQ sex toys nonsense to the students themselves when they are of age (over 18). This is simply indoctrination.
I don't know. Could someone showing up at your high school with a couple of sex toys change your sexual orientation?

The lefty libs on the site will either sit here in silence or if they do comment, they'll deflect to January 6th.
Maybe if some of the insurrectionists had more access to sex toys, they wouldn't be so repressed and they wouldn't have attacked the Capitol on January 6th.

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
They must by the reaction so far. Wouldn’t surprise me that a couple of them think this is a good thing.
"What if people I disagreed with thought [thing]? Silence is telling!" is my second favorite internet nothing-statement. The other is when someone gets caught sharing something fake, and the response is "Well it's telling that I believed it could be true!" sound familiar?

I don't know. Could someone showing up at your high school with a couple of sex toys change your sexual orientation?
Let me guess....You don't have children? Right?

This is a discussion for adults. Go sit in your safe space until we tell you it's OK to come out.

• Haha
I’m an Independent that votes candidate over party, I know this if a candidate I liked supported this, they lost my vote. Also, private school? What in the world is going on?

I’m an Independent that votes candidate over party, I know this if a candidate I liked supported this, they lost my vote. Also, private school? What in the world is going on?
There's no way, zero, zilch way anyone can defend this behavior. It's why the biggest libbys on the site (Bob, PurdueFan1, Indy35, etc) have been silent. Hopefully, they're embarrassed that their libby dem comrades support this.

Independents are highly amusing to me.......
At least nationally, no matter who they vote for(D orR), that person 99-100% of the time supports their party platform. Regardless of the blather they use to convince independents they won't. You know, "we just want to work together". Lol. Happens everytime to independent voters; yet they keep believing what they are told over the inevitable actions of these candidates. Just lie to the independents & they are some happy voters.😎

(Slight exceptions would be in AZ or WV.....but still they vote with party almost 70% of the time.....higher in some years with M.). These two are rarities....very, very l rare. My apologies if you live in 1 of these 2 states.

Last edited:
Independents are highly amusing to me.......
At least nationally, no matter who they vote for(D orR), that person 99-100% of the time supports their party platform. Regardless of the blather they use to convince independents they won't. You know, "we just want to work together". Lol. Happens everytime to independent voters; yet they keep believing what they are told over the inevitable actions of these candidates. Just lie to the independents & they are some happy voters.😎

(Slight exceptions would be in AZ or WV.....but still they vote with party almost 70% of the time.....higher in some years with M.). These two are rarities....very, very l rare. My apologies if you live in 1 of these 2 states.
I vote both parties, I have views that fall within both of them. I realize these days politicians usually can’t support stuff from both sides. This being the case I’ll vote which candidate that I like better, for Senate I voted Young a Republican, in my House race I voted for Mrvan who’s a friend of mine and who I felt was the better option, it was like this throughout my ballot, probably voted a little more R than D this time. As of right now I’m hoping DeSantis is the candidate on the R side, he would get my vote, if Trump is the candidate it’s simple, won’t vote for him, not sure I’d vote for Biden, might leave it blank, hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.

I vote both parties, I have views that fall within both of them. I realize these days politicians usually can’t support stuff from both sides. This being the case I’ll vote which candidate that I like better, for Senate I voted Young a Republican, in my House race I voted for Mrvan who’s a friend of mine and who I felt was the better option, it was like this throughout my ballot, probably voted a little more R than D this time. As of right now I’m hoping DeSantis is the candidate on the R side, he would get my vote, if Trump is the candidate it’s simple, won’t vote for him, not sure I’d vote for Biden, might leave it blank, hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.

Lol. You keep on believing these liars on both sides.

Lol. You keep on believing these liars on both sides.
What else do I have to choose from? As was said, this country needs a third party, wish the Independent party or even the Libertarian party would get traction, most are bought and paid for, until that changes I’ll continue to vote for candidate over party.

I thought this board liked private schools being able to do what they want.

There's no way, zero, zilch way anyone can defend this behavior. It's why the biggest libbys on the site (Bob, PurdueFan1, Indy35, etc) have been silent. Hopefully, they're embarrassed that their libby dem comrades support this.

There is a big difference between "private schools being able to do what they want" and 'it's even remotely possible that this is a good decision."

bonefish is right- it's an indefensible offensive decision.

While a private school has the right to do this, that doesn't make it any less asinine and offensive. And it has nothing to do with whether it was a gay, straight, or any other orientation demonstration. It's simply terrible judgment. Parents can vote with their feet and some undoubtedly will.

What else do I have to choose from? As was said, this country needs a third party, wish the Independent party or even the Libertarian party would get traction, most are bought and paid for, until that changes I’ll continue to vote for candidate over party.

Nationality, there are NO votes for candidates over party....

you end up empowering whomever is the respective party leader......regardless of the crap the politician shovels out on the trail, in Indiana @ least, it is a clear 100% support of the respective party leader & their platform.

Nationality, there are NO votes for candidates over party....

you end up empowering whomever is the respective party leader......regardless of the crap the politician shovels out on the trail, in Indiana @ least, it is a clear 100% support of the respective party leader & their platform.
Yea, but I’ll still vote in my opinion the more worthy candidate. I realize you’re correct though, tough to debate something that is correct. Have a Happy New Year, go Boilers, I’ll be there Monday for the Rutgers game.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Yea, but I’ll still vote in my opinion the more worthy candidate. I realize you’re correct though, tough to debate something that is correct. Have a Happy New Year, go Boilers, I’ll be there Monday for the Rutgers game.
You have me jealous. Haven't been to game yet this year, living down inS. Indiana. Enjoy

ADVERTISEMENT