ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule this season

BoilerDaddy

All-American
Mar 26, 2009
Looking at Purdue’s schedule, it is surprising how soft it appears for the next two months before ending very tough. Purdue’s last eight Big Ten games include Indiana twice, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Ohio State, and Wisconsin. The only opponent in that stretch that I would consider a below average Big Ten team is Northwestern. It’s going to be important for Purdue to take advantage of its early schedule to be in good position heading in to that final stretch.

Looking at Purdue’s schedule, it is surprising how soft it appears for the next two months before ending very tough. Purdue’s last eight Big Ten games include Indiana twice, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Ohio State, and Wisconsin. The only opponent in that stretch that I would consider a below average Big Ten team is Northwestern. It’s going to be important for Purdue to take advantage of its early schedule to be in good position heading in to that final stretch.
I kind of wish we had a bulk of the tough games now while we are apparently playing February type basketball while everyone else is playing November ball.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT