ADVERTISEMENT

Say, are there any spell casters on this board?

You know, for luck, or love, or to win an up coming court case?

Asking for a friend.
Is your friend Matt Painter?
For the record, I like coach MP. I just think he needs to break the March Madness curse of losing to damn near no name schools. Since this is a football board, I'll shut up.

If any Purdue fans have spell binding powers they have been doing an awful job of putting them to use.

Sorry, somebody had to say it.

• Haha
Reactions: Inspector100
No shit right? One spell for sports this year? No monsoon during the Minnesota game. Next..
Hey, if it isn't a monsoon, then it is so damn cold it flurries and nobody can catch the ball and do anything with it.

That darn boat rower has our # and it is time to kick the crap of them like Wiscy usually does even in a bad year.
I want to see Purdue get a lead and keep throwing TD's on them late in the 4th Qtr Joe Tiller style like he did against ND and back in the day.
I usually don't like run up scores, but for boat rowing baldy who likes to run up and down the sidelines from 3rd-4th Qtr transition, I'm making an exception as long as he is head coach. His "look at me" and putting oars on their helmet is enough for me to say, "Kick his ass."

Hey, if it isn't a monsoon, then it is so damn cold it flurries and nobody can catch the ball and do anything with it.

That darn boat rower has our # and it is time to kick the crap of them like Wiscy usually does even in a bad year.
I want to see Purdue get a lead and keep throwing TD's on them late in the 4th Qtr Joe Tiller style like he did against ND and back in the day.
I usually don't like run up scores, but for boat rowing baldy who likes to run up and down the sidelines from 3rd-4th Qtr transition, I'm making an exception as long as he is head coach. His "look at me" and putting oars on their helmet is enough for me to say, "Kick his ass."
Tiller laid it on ND like twice in 12 years

I’d like to see him get a better job I can admit it. Where as with Tom Allen, Scott frost etc I want their fans to know how afraid I am of their coaches .. and that the turnaround could be coming any day lol…

Tiller laid it on ND like twice in 12 years
He was 5W vs 7L and delivered 1 beat down and 1 comfortable win of more than 10 pts against ND. While I didn't site other teams like AZ throttling or IU and a few MN beat downs, he was known to step on the throats of opponents. Telling an AZ coach that raged on camera whom questioned Tiller "passing in 4th Qtr on that lead?!!! Tiller replied, "It is not my job to stop us. It is your job to do that. I'm sorry you feel that way." That AZ coach got fired a week or two later.
Tiller would lay the wood on a few teams. When Purdue laid the wood on tO$U in 2018, it felt good. That should be done on elite teams when possible OR on teams with coaches that put themselves in the spotlight like P.J. Fleck. I have no problem with that. Purdue has had their fair share of beat downs too.

I have many magical spell capabilities. My posts can put people t o sleep. i can hurt your eyes wit h my typings. i can play the fool. I can be 100% accurate, yo u just have t o look back at my posts from 5 years ago. i can make posts that go beyond your ability t o read. I can kill people who fall over and die laughing. i can change the meaning of abreviations. POTFH = pride of the former Hoosiers. there is nothing i cannot do.

I have many magical spell capabilities. My posts can put people t o sleep. i can hurt your eyes wit h my typings. i can play the fool. I can be 100% accurate, yo u just have t o look back at my posts from 5 years ago. i can make posts that go beyond your ability t o read. I can kill people who fall over and die laughing. i can change the meaning of abreviations. POTFH = pride of the former Hoosiers. there is nothing i cannot do.
Not bad. Not bad at all. 😀

He was 5W vs 7L and delivered 1 beat down and 1 comfortable win of more than 10 pts against ND. While I didn't site other teams like AZ throttling or IU and a few MN beat downs, he was known to step on the throats of opponents. Telling an AZ coach that raged on camera whom questioned Tiller "passing in 4th Qtr on that lead?!!! Tiller replied, "It is not my job to stop us. It is your job to do that. I'm sorry you feel that way." That AZ coach got fired a week or two later.
Tiller would lay the wood on a few teams. When Purdue laid the wood on tO$U in 2018, it felt good. That should be done on elite teams when possible OR on teams with coaches that put themselves in the spotlight like P.J. Fleck. I have no problem with that. Purdue has had their fair share of beat downs too.
He started running it up on IU right out of the gate. Throwing deep to Vinny up 30 plus in the fourth quarter. LOL.

Reactions: Purdue80
ADVERTISEMENT