ADVERTISEMENT

Sasha headed to Greece

Good luck, Assassinas of Athens......

63000b3d0d3a4970936282.gif

Beautiful country. Definitely there would be worse places to play basketball
Yeah, I get that some players may have limited choices, but I would find it really difficult to play in countries with a history of violating human rights, especially after what happened to Griner. Greece sounds like a fantastic place to play.

Yeah, I get that some players may have limited choices, but I would find it really difficult to play in countries with a history of violating human rights, especially after what happened to Griner. Greece sounds like a fantastic place to play.
Maybe griner shouldn't have been breaking laws in communist countries? Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to bring hash oil with you into a country like Russia? Especially with the war in Ukraine going on. Got checked real quick, and found out maybe she didn't have it all that bad over here.

WOuld you have trouble playing in the US? Cuz we probably have way more people incarcerated for weed than Russia does.

ADVERTISEMENT