All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Good luck, Assassinas of Athens......

63000b3d0d3a4970936282.gif

RDUBoiler

True Freshman
Mar 28, 2011
Beautiful country. Definitely there would be worse places to play basketball
Yeah, I get that some players may have limited choices, but I would find it really difficult to play in countries with a history of violating human rights, especially after what happened to Griner. Greece sounds like a fantastic place to play.

johnboiler123

True Freshman
Jul 23, 2020
Yeah, I get that some players may have limited choices, but I would find it really difficult to play in countries with a history of violating human rights, especially after what happened to Griner. Greece sounds like a fantastic place to play.
Maybe griner shouldn't have been breaking laws in communist countries? Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to bring hash oil with you into a country like Russia? Especially with the war in Ukraine going on. Got checked real quick, and found out maybe she didn't have it all that bad over here.

Gemini95

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 15, 2012
WOuld you have trouble playing in the US? Cuz we probably have way more people incarcerated for weed than Russia does.