ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Jackson Decommit??

But problem is, they don't now hence the point. So no, you haven't beat a team with a winning record in something like what two years now?
If Wisconsin had been able to play Nebraska and Purdue they would easily have a winning record.

Shouldn’t you be starting threads about wanting Brohm fired? Not that Purdue can afford the buyout.

But they don't now do they? Simple math sure is difficult for you.
Math seems difficult for you as you want Brohm bought out, but don’t understand that Purdue can’t afford that. He suckered them into severely overpaying him the same year he proved to be a mediocre coach...

Math seems difficult for you as you want Brohm bought out, but don’t understand that Purdue can’t afford that.
So wait now you know Purdue's financials? Purdue most certainly can afford to buy him out if the need came up. Wait, why am I trying to explain numbers to someone that fails at even Barbie level math.......

So wait now you know Purdue's financials? Purdue most certainly can afford to buy him out if the need came up. Wait, why am I trying to explain numbers to someone that fails at even Barbie level math.......
Purdue’s financials are public record. You guys had a campaign begging your fanbase for $50 million to cover the cost of losses from COVID. No, they can’t add Brohm’s ridiculously big buyout to that even if he continues to put out bottom of the league performances.
Yet here you are begging for our acceptance and approval.
I’m begging for your approval or acceptance? Nah, I’m just here to remind you all how terrible your program is after we had to hear year after year how Jeff Brohm walks on water, and that he would have Purdue competing for Big Ten championships.

Purdue’s financials are public record. You guys had a campaign begging your fanbase for $50 million to cover the cost of losses from COVID. No, they can’t add Brohm’s ridiculously big buyout to that even if he continues to put out bottom of the league performances.

I’m begging for your approval or acceptance? Nah, I’m just here to remind you all how terrible your program is after we had to hear year after year how Jeff Brohm walks on water, and that he would have Purdue competing for Big Ten championships.

Wait you’ve looked at Purdue’s financial records? Wow

Got to be frustrating for them to have their best team in 30 years and not to have any quality wins. Sad.
Not as frustrating as having the 10th highest paid coach turn out to be a MAC level coach. Maybe you guys took Hazell for granted. Think he would be willing to come back?

Not as frustrating as having the 10th highest paid coach turn out to be a MAC level coach. Maybe you guys took Hazell for granted. Think he would be willing to come back?
95% of us are happy with Brohm. He’ll get the job done. Winning 13 games his first 2 years was nothing short of miraculous, given the previous regimes achievements.

We’ve all seen the IU football movie before...never ends well for you suckers...

Reactions: BBG
95% of us are happy with Brohm. He’ll get the job done. Winning 13 games his first 2 years was nothing short of miraculous, given the previous regimes achievements.

We’ve all seen the IU football movie before...never ends well for you suckers...
And really after I let my knee-jerk frustration subside and thought it through, with just a few changes Brohm will be back to his winning ways I think. Well, he has next year really to prove it to us and the ability is clearly there, maybe what some others have said going through covid took more out of him than we know.

Brohm currently has a team full of his players. He was much better when he had Hazell’s players. Brohm doesn’t seem to understand that it takes more than recruiting QBs and WRs to win games in the Big Ten. Failure as a coach.

Did you post on the rivals college basketball board?
Yep. Still read over there from time to time, but lost posting privileges when I let my Premium account expire on the IU rivals site. Not sure why those two are linked, but it says I have insufficient privileges.

Yep. Still read over there from time to time, but lost posting privileges when I let my Premium account expire on the IU rivals site. Not sure why those two are linked, but it says I have insufficient privileges.

Remember your Cline=McRoberts comment? Haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT