ADVERTISEMENT

Saints ripped by NFL officials

these guys missed 2 obvious pass interference calls. Was this game FIXED? Any JV HS official or even little league official would have made those calls! Totally irresponsible actions by the officials!

Those were so obvious it makes you wonder.

The NFL got the matchup their sponsors wanted. So I guess an apology that the refs blew it must be an acceptable solution with no further action forthcoming. The ref involved probably will receive a bonus

It's almost as if their apology was to the fans: sorry we forgot to tell you your team was supposed to lose and we made sure they did! It's all part of the script!

On the uncalled Pass Interference, they could have called
1. Pass Interference
2. Helmet to Helmet Contact.
3. Hitting a defenseless receiver.

The call that saved the Patriots was just as bad. Brady gets tapped in the chest, never moves, never falls, and gets a roughing the passer call. Give me a break. Both games were disgusting.

Just imagine if you had bet on this game and lost a large bet. I quit watching "sports" a long time ago as wrong or no calls are too frequent. I only infrequently watch a few teams that I like. Refs and players have a long history of throwing games, and I don't doubt that it still continues today.

I always remember a Purdue game, probably a Wisconsin game from 1964 or 1965, where Purdue was leading by a large margin in the final few minutes, probably 28-0 or 45-0, when the refs decided the opponents needed to score. They marched them down a considerable length of the field with bogus penalty after penalty, and their "touchdown" was caught clearly right in front of me 5-10 yards out of bounds behind the end zone. After that, I will never trust any refereeing.

Reactions: Bippus33 and SKYDOG
Just imagine if you had bet on this game and lost a large bet. I quit watching "sports" a long time ago as wrong or no calls are too frequent. I only infrequently watch a few teams that I like. Refs and players have a long history of throwing games, and I don't doubt that it still continues today.

I always remember a Purdue game, probably a Wisconsin game from 1964 or 1965, where Purdue was leading by a large margin in the final few minutes, probably 28-0 or 45-0, when the refs decided the opponents needed to score. They marched them down a considerable length of the field with bogus penalty after penalty, and their "touchdown" was caught clearly right in front of me 5-10 yards out of bounds behind the end zone. After that, I will never trust any refereeing.
My dad and grandfather was at that game and spoke about it for years!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT