ADVERTISEMENT

Sadly, Maxine is getting her wish all over this country

Seemingly everyday a lefty is either verbally or physically assaulting someone in public because their politics don't align with Maxine's.

Here's today's story:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bookshop-owner-calls-police-customer-110114620.html

Nowhere in this story does it say the person was a liberal.
Nowhere in the story does it reference Maxine waters.

You’re no better than someone like Steve Brannon, who does nothing more than spread lies and propaganda. Quit lying.

Maybe this person just didn’t like white supremacists.

Seemingly everyday a lefty is either verbally or physically assaulting someone in public because their politics don't align with Maxine's.

Here's today's story:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bookshop-owner-calls-police-customer-110114620.html

It’s hilarious to watch conservatives cry about liberals who represent a very small portion of liberal people...Maxine waters represents minorities, the poor, but most importantly a very small sliver of society that is the real favorite of democrats ... suburban professionals...

If you think Maxine waters or Hillary Clinton or Barack obama or Rahm Emanuel represents someone working their ass off for 60k who just wants the goverment to stop handing money to defense contractors, big pharma, insurance providers etc etc so we can have things like local state schools free or very low cost (you know like they were when most current politicians were young), single payer etc etc....

You’re sadly mistaken. Waters is all about identity politics and maintaining the power of our OTHER CONSERVATIVE PARTIES... the democrats

It’s hilarious to watch conservatives cry about liberals who represent a very small portion of liberal people...Maxine waters represents minorities, the poor, but most importantly a very small sliver of society that is the real favorite of democrats ... suburban professionals...

If you think Maxine waters or Hillary Clinton or Barack obama or Rahm Emanuel represents someone working their ass off for 60k who just wants the goverment to stop handing money to defense contractors, big pharma, insurance providers etc etc so we can have things like local state schools free or very low cost (you know like they were when most current politicians were young), single payer etc etc....

You’re sadly mistaken. Waters is all about identity politics and maintaining the power of our OTHER CONSERVATIVE PARTIES... the democrats
I agree with almost everything you said except for the part that that the Ds are a conservative party. I guess compared to the fringe far-left they are, but the Ds are not conservative, not after Obama was their leader for 8 years.

I agree with almost everything you said except for the part that that the Ds are a conservative party. I guess compared to the fringe far-left they are, but the Ds are not conservative, not after Obama was their leader for 8 years.

Obama?

You mean the guy who did nothing while Wisconsin lost their teachers union?
Dropped more bombs and had military spending higher than bush
Prosecuted no one from the financial crisis
Gave no stimulus money to people but tons to charter schools
Let 5.2 million families get kicked out of their homes and bailed out Wall Street...

The guy, much like bill Clinton, is the same as bush, trump and Reagan....

Reactions: MANelson85
Obama?

You mean the guy who did nothing while Wisconsin lost their teachers union?
Dropped more bombs and had military spending higher than bush
Prosecuted no one from the financial crisis
Gave no stimulus money to people but tons to charter schools
Let 5.2 million families get kicked out of their homes and bailed out Wall Street...

The guy, much like bill Clinton, is the same as bush, trump and Reagan....
I agree that Obama, both Bushes, and the Clintons all played for the same team - globalists who wanted unfettered free trade and open borders.

Obama passed Obamacare, doesn't that count for you. Granted it's not single payer, but he couldn't get that passed.

I think it's humorous that you denigrate the DSA when their platform wants free universal healthcare, free college, guaranteed government jobs, and open borders. Basically, big government on steroids. This is a complete pipedream.

If you're espousing positions farther left than this, then good luck with that. You're talking about 60+% tax rates. Yeah, that'll go over well in the Midwest, Mountain West, South, and Southwest (outside of NM).

I agree that Obama, both Bushes, and the Clintons all played for the same team - globalists who wanted unfettered free trade and open borders.

Obama passed Obamacare, doesn't that count for you. Granted it's not single payer, but he couldn't get that passed.

I think it's humorous that you denigrate the DSA when their platform wants free universal healthcare, free college, guaranteed government jobs, and open borders. Basically, big government on steroids. This is a complete pipedream.

If you're espousing positions farther left than this, then good luck with that. You're talking about 60+% tax rates. Yeah, that'll go over well in the Midwest, Mountain West, South, and Southwest (outside of NM).

My take on Obamacare is easy... it’s a right wing plan from the heritage foundation that we would have gotten if Romney was elected.. it guarantees profits in perpetuity for providers ...

Republicans in Congress have been told by their donors... rail against it all you want but if you get a chance DONT KILL IT ...

It’s not that I think the DSA isn’t left enough it’s that I think they are controlled by the DNC... they are pro war... and ending the wars is how we could bring 700 BILLION+ Home! You can eradicate homelessness in America for 20 billion...

The DSA is like obama in 08... remember when he was franklin Roosevelt Robin Hood? Yeah you can SAY that.. and end up being the black Reagan... which is what he was...

The DSA Lol... theyre about as legit as the Koch brother funded tea party .

Hey do you find it funny that the Koch’s funded not only the tea party but the rise of one Bill Clinton??

You’re no better than someone like Steve Brannon, who does nothing more than spread lies and propaganda. Quit lying.

Why does everything you post lean to the racist side?

Why does everything you post lean to the racist side?

Oh I dunno, maybe because Steve bannon is a racist?

Why is everything you post so stupid?

Oh here we go trying to denigrate others to make you look better...at least you admitted your posts lean racist. And blaming someone else for your shortcomings just doesn't work. As your heroine Nancy recently stated about MS 13, "There's good in everyone". TIC

Oh here we go trying to denigrate others to make you look better...at least you admitted your posts lean racist. And blaming someone else for your shortcomings just doesn't work. As your heroine Nancy recently stated about MS 13, "There's good in everyone". TIC

Steve Bannon doesn't try to hide it, why do you think there's a section on Breitbart for "black crime?" While we're looking at quotes how about Trump's quote on the Nazi's marching in the street were "very fine people."

I never said my posts lean racist. I said bannon is openly one.

Jfc you’re a dipshit

Steve Bannon doesn't try to hide it, why do you think there's a section on Breitbart for "black crime?" While we're looking at quotes how about Trump's quote on the Nazi's marching in the street were "very fine people."
I like to deal in facts not emotions so here is the transcript from when Trump supposedly called Nazi's very fine people. Anyone with an ounce of objectivity will conclude that is not what he did. He made a clear distinction between the people protesting the taking down of the statue and renaming of the park and the Nazi's there to cause trouble. But I do understand why the left would continue beating this false drum just as they did hands up don't shoot.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.
TRUMP:Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

REPORTER: George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay?

Reactions: SDBoiler1
I like to deal in facts not emotions so here is the transcript from when Trump supposedly called Nazi's very fine people. Anyone with an ounce of objectivity will conclude that is not what he did. He made a clear distinction between the people protesting the taking down of the statue and renaming of the park and the Nazi's there to cause trouble. But I do understand why the left would continue beating this false drum just as they did hands up don't shoot.

TRUMP:Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

TRUMP: Oh no, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down – excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Okay, good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner. Are we going to take down his statue? You know what? It’s fine, you’re changing history, you’re changing culture, and you had people – and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay?
The people there to protest taking down a statue and those ‘other people’ were one in the same in Charlottesville. There was nobody there to simply protest the taking down and renaming of a park that wasn’t also there carrying tiki torches or marching with weapons and Confederate flags and identifying themselves with fringe alt-right groups. If there was, the number is so small it makes no difference in the outcome.

And yes there is a big difference between Washington, Jefferson, and Lee. I can understand the argument from a historical standpoint but there is a if difference between them culturally and even from a governmental standpoint. Most people are not going to hold grudges against people who acted within the standards of what was culturally appropriate at the time but then fighting for the continuation of slavery when the rest of the world had moved on from it (specifically our cohorts in England, France, Spain, Portugal) and then continued to prop those individuals up as a crutch of a sense of superiority is what pisses people off.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
The people there to protest taking down a statue and those ‘other people’ were one in the same in Charlottesville. There was nobody there to simply protest the taking down and renaming of a park that wasn’t also there carrying tiki torches or marching with weapons and Confederate flags and identifying themselves with fringe alt-right groups. If there was, the number is so small it makes no difference in the outcome.
How could you possibly know what each and every person's motive for being there was?

Again, I said there was likely a small group that may have been there to protest only but the group who registered and who actually marched and protested were far from that group.
And Trump made that distinction between the group that registered and were only there to protest vs. the white supremacists/nazis. You're best to pick another topic to try to denigrate the POTUS.

And Trump made that distinction between the group that registered and were only there to protest vs. the white supremacists/nazis. You're best to pick another topic to try to denigrate the POTUS.

This is kinda like when Chuck Schumer says “no! I’m against repealing the post 08 crisis regulations! I voted against that and I’m clearly restating that!”

And then you find out he could have killed it in the motion to proceed stage and didn’t do it...

That to me is the same as “I mean come on... totally different groups.”

How could you possibly know what each and every person's motive for being there was?

If you see that other folks (the majority of folks) you're marching with are klan and white supremacists, you should probably stop marching.

There were no fine people on that side in Charlottesville. Full f*cking stop.

Reactions: MANelson85
lol citizens exercising their first amendment rights to speak to powerful people. THE HORROR!!!!

If you see that other folks (the majority of folks) you're marching with are klan and white supremacists, you should probably stop marching.

There were no fine people on that side in Charlottesville. Full f*cking stop.

If people like you were around in 1980 en masse ... trickle down economics probably never gets off the ground ...

Unite the Right was full of deplorables. Not really sure what kind of fine line distinction y'all are trying to make, but the intent behind that march was clear as day.

Also, choosing to spend one's energy protesting the removal of Confederate monuments, typically originally placed to prop up an alternate and bullshit romanticized history of utter racism and terrorism, is a very suspicious use of one's energy.

It speaks volumes that you find this to be a valid defense and worth defending.

That his instinct was to defend a theoretic subset (that would've been an incredibly small % of the tiki torchers), rather than denounce, ya know, nazis, is the real story.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT