ADVERTISEMENT

RV3 for Iowa (need 1)

Damn, it looks like you sold yours? Still need 1 of anyone is selling.

We got one brother. My pal that's part of our TG gang has to work Saturday. What area do you live? He's in Funcie, works in Ft Fun, and I'm in Bburg. I won't check this again until tonight, but I am sure we can get it worked out.

I'm unsure how much they cost, it is $40 a game?

We got one brother. My pal that's part of our TG gang has to work Saturday. What area do you live? He's in Funcie, works in Ft Fun, and I'm in Bburg. I won't check this again until tonight, but I am sure we can get it worked out.

I'm unsure how much they cost, it is $40 a game?

Excellent. I’ll be driving from Iowa and need to make a stop in NW Indy before coming up to Purdue. I’m not sure what all of those cities are but, as you said, we can figure out a way to work it out.

Could you shoot me an email with details about where/when I can pick it up? rpeckhart@gmail.com

Excellent. I’ll be driving from Iowa and need to make a stop in NW Indy before coming up to Purdue. I’m not sure what all of those cities are but, as you said, we can figure out a way to work it out.

Could you shoot me an email with details about where/when I can pick it up? rpeckhart@gmail.com

Will do. Give me afew to get settled now that I'm home and I'll shoot you an email. Was a longass day at work today.

Reactions: GABoilermakers
ADVERTISEMENT