ADVERTISEMENT

Running back in Portal

FLAG HUNTER

Junior
Oct 2, 2014
looks like with both running back recruits backing out of their commitment, and no offers in the Portal by Purdue, someone needs to start looking for one. Of course, nothing will probably happen until a new coach is named.

Reactions: purduepat1969
looks like with both running back recruits backing out of their commitment, and no offers in the Portal by Purdue, someone needs to start looking for one. Of course, nothing will probably happen until a new coach is named.
Depending on who we get, there will be a lot of commitment flips in both directions...

I’d take him as a PWO !
Do you have any inside scoop on whether that’s even on his radar? Was he just upset at the state of the IU program or was it a situation of him giving the B1G a shot and wanting to go somewhere to carry the ball & get a schollie?

Do you have any inside scoop on whether that’s even on his radar? Was he just upset at the state of the IU program or was it a situation of him giving the B1G a shot and wanting to go somewhere to carry the ball & get a schollie?
His family is loaded, don’t think he needs a schollie. I think he just wants to play. He is buddies with Maxen Hook at Toledo, and Kyle King who is at Ball State.

He grew up outside of Muncie so I’d say Ball State if I had to guess.

ADVERTISEMENT