ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor going around that AOC had a family tragedy and he was a game time decision.

I was trying to figure out who that was also. To me it looked a little like Morgan Burke.
Shoot, sorry I forgot.

Last edited:
First, prayers to Aidan and his family.

Before criticizing a Purdue player you should consider other things that may not be apparent to you affecting their play. ACL tears, broken bones, and other issues yet they give it their best when most people would just have quit. Thanks to their dedication to the game and to Purdue.

The true meaning of giving came from Spock! The needs of the many come before the needs of the one!

AOC lost a family member and it was a gametime decision if he would play. Cannot imagine what he went through this past week. It makes me respect AOC all the more.

Totally concur here....thanks for those passing along this information.

Prayers to Aidan O'Connell and his family for their loss.....it's never easily dealing with losing a family member. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for him to go through that and play......huge respect for him, and I'm sure his teammates have it as well. Bittersweet moment for sure.

This young man has been through quite a battle from walk-on, injuries.....now this....kid has some guts......pulling for him all the way.

'Better son, brother and friend': Purdue QB Aidan O'Connell announces death of his sibling

Heartfelt prayers for comfort and peace for Aidan and his family. May the Good Lord cover them with His perfect love and bless them in the coming days and weeks as they mourn Sean’s passing and draw strength in the assurance of a heavenly reunion with Sean one day.

Reactions: tenwest
personally I don't know, but was wondering if Sean was sick for awhile because Aidan has been off for awhile.

One report I saw termed it sudden and unexpected. That tells me it wasn't some kind of illness, but we will likely never know.

He will be away from the team at least today and probably tomorrow per Brohm. He was asked if Aidan will play Saturday, and at first he confidently said yes, but then very very slightly hedged.

One report I saw termed it sudden and unexpected. That tells me it wasn't some kind of illness, but we will likely never know.

He will be away from the team at least today and probably tomorrow per Brohm. He was asked if Aidan will play Saturday, and at first he confidently said yes, but then very very slightly hedged.
Covid Vaccine Sudden Death Syndrome?

ADVERTISEMENT