ADVERTISEMENT

Roster update 2022!

SKYDOG

All-American
May 29, 2001
Does anyone know who is responsible to update the roster on this site? It still reads the players for 2021.

speaking of the roster, #0 Hampton was he recruited or a transfer?
Transfer from Adams State and the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference...I am sure it was a hotly contested recruitment...NIL was no doubt key.

I looked at a few rosters of other teams and they have been updated for 2022. Purdue’s roster still has not been updated. Whoever is responsible to do this must be real busy. The season will be over soon. Maybe they can work on it for 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
I looked at a few rosters of other teams and they have been updated for 2022. Purdue’s roster still has not been updated. Whoever is responsible to do this must be real busy. The season will be over soon. Maybe they can work on it for 2023.
Maybe it is a ploy to keep other teams off track...if they don't know who Purdue has, hard to prepare for them, right?

Couldn't get a work-for-free intern this year.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
I learned long ago not to depend on Rivals for information

Purduesports for current roster
Ourlads for (approximate) depth chart
that other site for (approximate) scholarship chart
Various social media sources for breaking news

Reactions: krf3632 and DAG10
ADVERTISEMENT