ADVERTISEMENT

Rondale

Hearing rumors there may be an eligibility issue? Anyone else hearing this?
You may be hearing right. I don't know. My question is how could there be an eligibility issue when he is going to graduate in December and he did not hire an agent. They let Bateman from Minnesota come back and he had left school.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Lol. It’s not true.
Then what is it? You keep acting like you have inside information, so spill it. According to you it isn't an eligibility issue and it isn't injury related, but Rondale missed the game last week and it's not looking optimistic that he will play this week. So what is it?

Hopefully he's just playing it safe for Iowa and Illinois and will be ready vs Wisconsin. I really don't think this Saturday's gonna be an easy game. Illinois is probably gonna be pissed after getting a beat down from Wisconsin.
We should be pissed after the beat down they gave US last year! I guess 2 pissed teams going after each other!

They probably will be pissed, but I don’t think that makes them any better. I think boilers win by at least 14.

We should be pissed after the beat down they gave US last year! I guess 2 pissed teams going after each other!

This has been one of the more volatile unpredictable series the last several years. Don't forget, Illinois was responsible for two of the three conference wins for the Darrell Hazell coached Boilermakers. I candidly don't know enough about the Fighting Illini this year to have a really good sense of how it may break, especially if Rondale Moore is still out. I still expect it to be a competitive and spirited game.

Where's Combes' food for thought?

This has been one of the more volatile unpredictable series the last several years. Don't forget, Illinois was responsible for two of the three conference wins for the Darrell Hazell coached Boilermakers. I candidly don't know enough about the Fighting Illini this year to have a really good sense of how it may break, especially if Rondale Moore is still out. I still expect it to be a competitive and spirited game.

Weve won 11 of 15. They are shitty.

Hearing rumors there may be an eligibility issue? Anyone else hearing this?
Maybe Purdue didn't accept his Purdue credits when he pulled out and came back. This would be so weird if it is an eligibility thing, but we are a jinxed school with things sometimes. It seems like Coach Brohm has alluded to it being an injury though.

Combes doesn't come around unless it's in his best interest.

Maybe Purdue didn't accept his Purdue credits when he pulled out and came back. This would be so weird if it is an eligibility thing, but we are a jinxed school with things sometimes. It seems like Coach Brohm has alluded to it being an injury though.
He was enrolled in fall classes the whole time.

Reactions: GemstateBoiler
In a monsoon. That game also snapped a 3 game winning streak. Theyre shitty.
They outmuscled us on both lines. And they were 6-6 in the regular season. Better than us last year. I wouldn't put a W in the column yet until we see what happens with injuries this week and how we start the game.

They outmuscled us on both lines. And they were 6-6 in the regular season. Better than us last year. I wouldn't put a W in the column yet until we see what happens with injuries this week and how we start the game.
Guess who's lines are bigger, better, and deeper this year. Purdue lines just pushed Iowa around. Idk what you trying to prove.

Several of those were 5th year players werent they?

Also, we just held our own against Iowa, who traditionally has one of the best lines.

Reactions: Purdue85
Several of those were 5th year players werent they?

Also, we just held our own against Iowa, who traditionally has one of the best lines.
Look, I want Purdue to win. I think they will. But I'm not going to say Illinois is "shitty" after one game against Wisky...

Guess who's lines are bigger, better, and deeper this year. Purdue lines just pushed Iowa around. Idk what you trying to prove.
I'm not trying to prove anything. Nat100 says Illinois is "shitty" after one game against Wisconsin. All I'm saying is that we shouldn't bank on a win based on what we saw in one game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT