ADVERTISEMENT

Ricardo Allen to Bengals

Lou Anarumo, a former Purdue assistant coach, is now the Bengal's defensive coordinator. Today he signed Ricardo, AND was hosting Ryan Kerrigan in their facility.

Keep this up...and I may become a closet Bengals fan :)
Kerrigan would be a monster pickup for them. I definitely think he has a few years left.

Our family is pretty happy about this signing. I’m a Bengals fan and my sons are both big Rico fans. Will make it a lot easier for us to see him in person again, with games at Chicago and Detroit this year. My one son did point out that the Bengals aren’t good. He’s grounded, haha.

Our family is pretty happy about this signing. I’m a Bengals fan and my sons are both big Rico fans. Will make it a lot easier for us to see him in person again, with games at Chicago and Detroit this year. My one son did point out that the Bengals aren’t good. He’s grounded, haha.

Did you ground yourself for being a Bengals fan?? Bazinga!

• Sad
Reactions: jberry5
For his sake, i hope not. I say that as a Bengal fan.

I would love him in Cleveland as a Browns fan, but that is not likely.

Kerrigan puts together 3 or 4 more productive years and he has a shot at HOF, right now i say outside shot, but he has been really consistant and het gets to 125-130 career sacks and he might make it.

130 puts him in the top 20 all time, and that is even leaving room for von miller, JJ watt and others to make it.

Not likely, but not impossible. I know i will be rooting for him, even if he goes to the Bengals, lol.

I would love him in Cleveland as a Browns fan, but that is not likely.

Kerrigan puts together 3 or 4 more productive years and he has a shot at HOF, right now i say outside shot, but he has been really consistant and het gets to 125-130 career sacks and he might make it.

130 puts him in the top 20 all time, and that is even leaving room for von miller, JJ watt and others to make it.

Not likely, but not impossible. I know i will be rooting for him, even if he goes to the Bengals, lol.
Im a big Kerrigan fan, but i dont think he is HOF material. He reminds me of Clay Matthews (too soon?). Did a lot of great things, but not a HOFer.

Im a big Kerrigan fan, but i dont think he is HOF material. He reminds me of Clay Matthews (too soon?). Did a lot of great things, but not a HOFer.

Which Clay Matthews? 3 of them made the NFL. the 3rd might be a hofer, Jr got nominated and probably should be in but wont quite make it probably.

The one from the 80s browns.

You look at Clay Jr's stats compared to some other LB's of his era and he belongs in, but perception isnt going to allow him to make it. Probably my favorite player of all time as it happens. I would say I molded my game after him when i played in the late 80's, but i hade 1/01th of his athletic ability, lol

ADVERTISEMENT