ADVERTISEMENT

Rest of the Non-Con Schedule

depthcharge623

Sophomore
Dec 31, 2013
Do I need to get my eyes checked or is Florida State really that bad? Looks like we got an easy win for the B1G/ACC challenge… should have given us UNC…

But it looks like Davidson may be our only tough non-con game left. Unless I’m missing something?

Do I need to get my eyes checked or is Florida State really that bad? Looks like we got an easy win for the B1G/ACC challenge… should have given us UNC…

But it looks like Davidson may be our only tough non-con game left. Unless I’m missing something?
You are correct. FSU has talent but has played very poorly and this doesn't seem like a Purdue team that will look past anyone. Stay healthy and keep getting better and there's a real chance to roll into the new year at 13-0.

Really need to be undefeated in non conference play with how weak our schedule looks, plus neb and minn are struggling.....if we can make it to osu undefeated we have a good shot at a top 3 seed in tourney....the big ten will be a grind this year...will be plenty of losses there I'm sure....

FSU is travel concern. Flying from Oregon to W Lafayette and then to Tallahassee. Travel takes a lot out you.
Don't see any flights en route to Purdue airport from Portland as of 10 pm ET. Wonder if they are spending the night and leaving in the morning. On his radio show last Monday, I believe Painter said they were coming back to WL for a day and then flying to Tallahassee.

ADVERTISEMENT