ADVERTISEMENT

Residents of DeSantistan

I don't see any risk in allowing the WH press sec to post a link to the NY Post story - unless you mean the risk of voters finding out more about Joe by way of a laptop archive from the smartest guy he knows. Is that the risk you mean?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/kayle...twitter-for-sharing-posts-hunter-biden-story/
The risk is the public will get pissed when a private company favors a particular political party.

That’s what spawned truth social. Sometimes it’s a slight risk without major downside

Donald? IS THAT YOU?!?

Clearly it’s you posting on a Purdue message board, Donald. While that’s interesting, I guess it’s not surprising.

Donald, you’re still channeling people like Gorka, Powell, Rudy, and Donald J. Jr. You should stop; no one with any sense is buying these tantrums anymore.

Go have a nice, relaxing Sunday brunch with your new besties Kanye and Nick Fuentes. You chose them well; they are center mass for your mindset.

It’ll be okay Donald; keep posting tin foil hat-isms if it makes you feel better. There, there Donald —- suuure you did a super-duper job! Suuure you are “so much winning” still.
What was the point of this? Couldn't refute what I said so you chose to go the road of ass baggery?

He offers:

An IQ higher than that of a carrot

An ability to put a complete sentence together

An ability to tell the truth
Donald Trump also offers this, a direct quote by Donald Trump:

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!...UNPRECEDENTED FRAUD REQUIRES UNPRECEDENTED CURE!”

So my litmus test question for anyone that has any scintilla of in Donald Trump ever getting near government office again:
  1. Without comparing to what you like/hate about Biden, DeSantis, or any other politician or political party, what is your reaction to this quote by Trump?
  2. Without comparing to what you like/hate about Biden, DeSantis, or any other politician or political party, is Donald Trump disqualified for consideration of your support for government office?
Remember, these questions are specifically designed not to elicit answers like "oh yeah, well (xx politician or party) are worse!"

Donald Trump also offers this, a direct quote by Donald Trump:

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!...UNPRECEDENTED FRAUD REQUIRES UNPRECEDENTED CURE!”

So my litmus test question for anyone that has any scintilla of in Donald Trump ever getting near government office again:
  1. Without comparing to what you like/hate about Biden, DeSantis, or any other politician or political party, what is your reaction to this quote by Trump?
  2. Without comparing to what you like/hate about Biden, DeSantis, or any other politician or political party, is Donald Trump disqualified for consideration of your support for government office?
Remember, these questions are specifically designed not to elicit answers like "oh yeah, well (xx politician or party) are worse!"
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

He's the current leader of the Republican Party. So yes, Trump.

I am, per this thread title, a "Resident of DeSantistan." So again, my questions for you:

I hope he's not. But he says he is. Most (albeit very early) polls I've seen say he is the most likely next nominee.

So again, my questions for you:

Oh I just think it’s funny that he brings me up when I’m not in the conversation at all. He’s obsessed for sure.

But I fully agree with the rest. I mean how many years of “Hunter’s laptop” before they actually come up with something from it that will take Biden out? None of these simps know how any of this work. The desperation is palpable.
I think I found the secret connection between the President and illicit favors for foreign companies! If you don’t want Joe maybe doing this, then this is going to bother you a lot:

I hope he's not. But he says he is. Most (albeit very early) polls I've seen say he is the most likely next nominee.

So again, my questions for you:

For my part,

Item 1 suggests Trump is becoming senile.

Item2, being senile has been shown recently (a) not to be a disqualification to be elected president, and (b) to greatly increase the likelihood of incompetence (and incontinence) in serving as a president, to the great detriment of the nation. Therefore, I will not support Trump - unless he is running against a senile, incompetent (and incontinent) current president who is older and more senile than he is.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
For my part,

Item 1 suggests Trump is becoming senile.

Item2, being senile has been shown recently (a) not to be a disqualification to be elected president, and (b) to greatly increase the likelihood of incompetence (and incontinence) in serving as a president, to the great detriment of the nation. Therefore, I will not support Trump - unless he is running against a senile, incompetent (and incontinent) current president who is older and more senile than he is.
Completely fair! Kudos

Worried about the incontinence tho

Damn, sounds like he's got it locked up then. Best of luck to him!
Doesn't matter how good of a person the right puts up, as long as ballot harvesting remains "legal" in certain states, the right has little to no chance.

That's why the red wave didn't happen. The states that didn't get rid of it voted blue while most of the rest went red. Did you notice that there was more Republican votes cast in the midterms? Dems had NO energy, but they have ground game when it comes to ballot harvesting.

Reactions: BoilerJS and SKYDOG
Completely fair! Kudos

Worried about the incontinence tho
The FBI and msm have covered up Joe's incontinence, but there was that major 'slip up' in the meeting with the pope earlier in the year that leaked out.

I won't be surprised if a fake dossier about Trump, hookers and incontinence is in the works to unload during the campaign if Trump makes it far enough.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The FBI and msm have covered up Joe's incontinence, but there was that major 'slip up' in the meeting with the pope earlier in the year that leaked out.

I won't be surprised if a fake dossier about Trump, hookers and incontinence is in the works to unload during the campaign if Trump makes it far enough.
Is that why Slow Joe walks funny ?

Reactions: Riveting-

Lol incontinence stories tend to “leak.”

Doesn't matter how good of a person the right puts up, as long as ballot harvesting remains "legal" in certain states, the right has little to no chance.

That's why the red wave didn't happen. The states that didn't get rid of it voted blue while most of the rest went red. Did you notice that there was more Republican votes cast in the midterms? Dems had NO energy, but they have ground game when it comes to ballot harvesting.
I previously speculated that you may be Donald himself.

After this post, I’m wondering if you are the pillow guy!

Do you have some issue that doesn’t allow you to read and retain? Miller isn’t a politician. He’s a gay Republican strategist, who happened to be right about trump.

You need more gay VOTERS, not politicians.

The democrats have won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections. I think you need all the votes you can get.

But by all means, don’t adapt to the changing demographics. Instead, you should continue to take the party back to the ‘50s. That’s working well for you.
I supposed Republicans need the trans vote also? What's that, like 500 people?

Do you have some issue that doesn’t allow you to read and retain? Miller isn’t a politician. He’s a gay Republican strategist, who happened to be right about trump.

You need more gay VOTERS, not politicians.

The democrats have won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections. I think you need all the votes you can get.

But by all means, don’t adapt to the changing demographics. Instead, you should continue to take the party back to the ‘50s. That’s working well for you.
Changing demographics? You mean how more Hispanics are starting to lean Republican? Oh how white suburban women no longer are being guilted into voting for libby policies and now realize they're values are aligned with Republicans?
Dems can have the tranny vote.

sounds like you're just mad at the results

Changing demographics? You mean how more Hispanics are starting to lean Republican? Oh how white suburban women no longer are being guilted into voting for libby policies and now realize they're values are aligned with Republicans?
Better be careful, or you could end up having to apologize for saying that word that rhymes with fanny. Just ask Yoel Roth, the twitter head of "trust and security' who met weekly with FBI execs leading up to the 2020 election so they could make sure Twitter understood its role in helping get Biden elected.

Previously Roth tweeted "It wouldn't be a trip to New York without at least one big scary tranny." But he learned his lesson and I bet you will too from the progs on this board:

He fought especially hard to protect Biden, but as he says, the work is never done.

Better be careful, or you could end up having to apologize for saying that word that rhymes with fanny. Just ask Yoel Roth, the twitter head of "trust and security' who met weekly with FBI execs leading up to the 2020 election so they could make sure Twitter understood its role in helping get Biden elected.

Previously Roth tweeted "It wouldn't be a trip to New York without at least one big scary tranny." But he learned his lesson and I bet you will too from the progs on this board:

I don't get guilted into speaking PC. If someone gets upset, that's their problem, not mine.

I don't get guilted into speaking PC. If someone gets upset, that's their problem, not mine.
Understood, but we're talking about fascists at heart, who will track you down and dox your Hawaiian compound. Like the guy who tried to kill Kavanaugh. That is who they are.

I would hate to see a voice of reason disappear from this forum.

The Hispanic voting is a trend. The suburban women are cyclical and candidate driven. Put trump on the ticket again and see how they vote.
Keep making jokes as the trump party alienates more and more groups. It’s entertaining.

Understood, but we're talking about fascists at heart, who will track you down and dox your Hawaiian compound. Like the guy who tried to kill Kavanaugh. That is who they are.

I would hate to see a voice of reason disappear from this forum.
How many times have you wanked off to Hunter Biden's d

oh wait. same party! that had the same private emails. omdggahga who ****ing cares. stop being so dumb

Boiler Upload would be best off closing this political forum down as to not scare away future diverse leaders.

How many times have you wanked off to Hunter Biden's d
When people like you post about your perverted fantasies, it increases the odds the new owners will take this forum down.

Of course, maybe that is your intent.

So why does this board never shut up about trans people
Because it keeps popping up in the news. Just recently there was the horrible (some call it merely disgusting) nonbinary murderer in Colo Springs, and also the nonbinary MAGA repub militant nudist green party illegal alien who spend 30 minutes as a guest in Paul Pelosi's home before suddenly trying to kill him with a hammer. Not to mention the sudden firing of the Louden County superintendent, and the guy who won the Ivy League swimming championship.

And how about this nonbi, who is rumored to be a leading candidate to be named Dem Young Trans of the year? Who says the dems are not developing their bench?

Last edited:
Because it keeps popping up in the news. Just recently there was the horrible (some call it merely disgusting) nonbinary murderer in Colo Springs, and also the nonbinary MAGA repub militant nudist green party illegal alien who spend 30 minutes as a guest in Paul Pelosi's home before suddenly trying to kill him with a hammer. Not to mention the sudden firing of the Louden County superintendent, and the guy who won the Ivy League swimming championship.

And how about this nonbi, who is rumored to be a leading candidate to be named Dem Young Trans of the year? Who says the dems are not developing their bench?

FWIW - non-trans people keep popping up in the news too. Rumor has it that some non-trans people have also stolen a fancy-pants purse! :oops:

I wonder if trans people are 'more-crimnalistic' per capita?

FWIW - non-trans people keep popping up in the news too. Rumor has it that some non-trans people have also stolen a fancy-pants purse! :oops:

FWIW - non-trans people are a frequent topic on this board too. I had not heard about the purse, but have seen videos of many people, some of whom appeared to be binary, stealing purses, jewelry, cell phones, etc in dem-run cities. They are not stopped because the stolen merch is a down-payment on the reparations they deserve.

Per a small sample, I would guess that trans people who work for the DOE office of nuclear energy have a higher rate per capita of swiping expensive suitcases and then trying to lie to get out of it.

That is why 'they' is so compelling as a candidate for Dem Young Trans of the Year - because it is obvious 'they' was acting in defiance of systemic anti-nonbinaryism.

Reactions: BoilerJS

I hope you saw Rep (D) Ro Khanna's essay in WSJ this week in which he said:

"Twitter’s suppression violated the First Amendment principles Brennan articulated in Sullivan. Twitter banned links to the story and suspended accounts that shared it, including President Trump’s press secretary and the New York Post itself—arguing that the story violated company policy because it contained information obtained through illegal means. Under the same logic, they’d have to suspend any account that posted the Pentagon Papers, which is protected by New York Times Co. v. U.S. (1971), or the story of Mr. Trump’s leaked tax returns."

Btw, he offered no support in his essay for your view that investigating a president for selling influence is not important because voters don't care. Admittedly, I really wasn't expecting him to endorse your view because he appears to be a man of honor who believes in upholding the Constitution.

ADVERTISEMENT