ADVERTISEMENT

Repubs Lose Richest Ohioan

70boiler

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
Peoria, Illinois
Leslie Wexner [richest man in Ohio] in Ohio and Seth Klarman, a billionaire from Boston, are both now Independents supporting Democrats although they had previously only funded Republicans. Klarman said that Democrats must take the House as the only option to "act as a check and balance" on Trump. Very interesting and thought-provoking to read his rationale.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
If true, I didn't see or hear disinclination to accept his support for R candidates and causes...and, again if true, more likely Epstein was his boy.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/03/jeffrey-epstein-200303

"The only significant, consistent and identifiable source of funds is Les Wexner, chairman and CEO of L Brands, which controls Victoria Secret and Bath & Body Works. Wexner is one of those single-digit billionaires. The lingerie brand and chain is a powerful franchise.

Wexner is the only identified client of Epstein. At least at one point he owned the Manhattan mansion in which Epstein threw those parties for scientists and politicians, which he leavens with strangely-accented models, my Swedish friend, who merely looked and sounded like one — and Andy. And they’re close, Epstein saying: “People have said it’s like we have one brain between two of us: each has a side.”

ttps://shaunynews.com/2016/02/06/peado-jeffrey-epsteins-largest-client-is-victorias-secret-leslie-les-wexner/

swamp runs deep my friend. both sides

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT