ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans have to choose

No, the former presidents DO NOT earn a dime from the librarian, is all handled through a non-profit regulated by the feds..... How can you be so ignorant and still your sentences? You have absolutely no clue and no point, you are just throwing shit out hoping to sound anything but a complete idiot
You do come across as quite harsh and angry, posting in a tone unbecoming a true Boilermaker - if you are one.

Lifelong racist? Proof? Something more than the media just saying that he's racist. They like to do that to anyone they don't agree with ideologically.

Did you not look at the article? How about you prove what you're spouting here, because what you're putting off sounds more like twitter trash.
Biden was the deciding factor in studying with Jesse Helms to kill school integration, the direct quote which he made on the campaign trail and is verified by Snopes is "I don't want my kids growing up in a jungle, a racial jungle". He was the pencils author of the Clinton crime Bill designed to increase black incarceration, he even called inner city backpacks super predators, echoing Hillary's rhetoric. He wants to strengthen that bill putting more blacks in person, which he started on the campaign trail. You tell me how that isn't the profile of a lifelong racist.

Lifelong racist? Proof? Something more than the media just saying that he's racist. They like to do that to anyone they don't agree with ideologically.

Did you not look at the article? How about you prove what you're spouting here, because what you're putting off sounds more like twitter trash.
Maybe he didn't know this? From the NYT

He never specifically asked him to find 11,000 votes. Try again.
Oh, excuse me. You are correct. Not 11,000 votes. It was 11,780 votes. What do you mean he never specifically asked? It is right here on the phone call with the GA official. Please, you guys. This is getting ridiculous. You are going to wake up in a South American jungle one day with a cup of Flav-Or-Aid in your hand.

Oh, excuse me. You are correct. Not 11,000 votes. It was 11,780 votes. What do you mean he never specifically asked? It is right here on the phone call with the GA official. Please, you guys.
JFC man. That was taken out of context. The context around all of that was Trump wanted him to look into the results because he believes they are incorrect. When he made that statement, he was saying that he doesn't care how they are found, as long as they are legal. Whether they find votes that weren't counted, votes that were counted incorrectly, fraudulent votes, etc. He never asked for the Sec of State to break the law or do something illegal, which is what you and your video is suggesting. You'd know all of this if you listened to the entire phone call instead of what the media wants you to hear.

This is just like the "very fine people on both sides" bullshit the media pulled. They lied out their asses saying Trump was calling white supremacists very fine people, when Trump literally said a couple lines later "I'm not talking about Neo-Nazi's or white supremacists because they should be condemned totally"

The media lied then and they are lying now.

This is getting ridiculous. You are going to wake up in a South American jungle one day with a cup of Flav-Or-Aid in your hand.

LOL, I'm not the one brainwashed by authoritarians.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
JFC man. That was taken out of context. The context around all of that was Trump wanted him to look into the results because he believes they are incorrect. When he made that statement, he was saying that he doesn't care how they are found, as long as they are legal. Whether they find votes that weren't counted, votes that were counted incorrectly, fraudulent votes, etc. He never asked for the Sec of State to break the law or do something illegal, which is what you and your video is suggesting. You'd know all of this if you listened to the entire phone call instead of what the media wants you to hear.

This is just like the "very fine people on both sides" bullshit the media pulled. They lied out their asses saying Trump was calling white supremacists very fine people, when Trump literally said a couple lines later "I'm not talking about Neo-Nazi's or white supremacists because they should be condemned totally"

The media lied then and they are lying now.

LOL, I'm not the one brainwashed by authoritarians.
Now who is lying? Chump said nothing about "as long as they are legal". This is why Chump is not a big fan of the GA Secretary of State or Kemp, the governor. To their credit, they did not break the law and ignored Chump's illegal request to "find" votes.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Now who is lying? Chump said nothing about "as long as they are legal". This is why Chump is not a big fan of the GA Secretary of State or Kemp, the governor. To their credit, they did not break the law and ignored Chump's illegal request to "find" votes.
JFC!! That's because you're only listening to the cut up clip from the media. Go listen to the fukking hour long phone call! Stop being an intellectual stooge and do the leg work yourself!

Reactions: tearsforfears
Oh, excuse me. You are correct. Not 11,000 votes. It was 11,780 votes. What do you mean he never specifically asked? It is right here on the phone call with the GA official. Please, you guys. This is getting ridiculous. You are going to wake up in a South American jungle one day with a cup of Flav-Or-Aid in your hand.
What flavor of Kool-Aid does the Democrat party serve you in Bidenville? Do they even allow you to drink anything there and can anybody afford basic necessities like water since prices are so high???

From your previous posts I actually think that you believe that “Soros” is some made up Republican bogeyman. And naive to the millions he has invested to destruct the American criminal justice system. Check out Kim Foxx’s 2016 campaign filings for her initial run. I’ll give you links if you like.

As for Cheney. I have some good connections in WY and the woman was probably on her way out. She became a DC creature and pretty much is none existent in WY. She’ll blame her lose on this committee which is good cover but she was gonna be challenged and was gonna face potential embarrassment of losing like Eric Cantor. Her problems are mainly turning her back on WY priorities. And people in Wyoming don’t like posers.

Now before you challenge me get your shit straight because I will provide you with specific examples of her failings and why Wyoming voters have soured on her. I.e don’t be Captain Regurgitate like usual. You know I know my shit.
So you want to agree with the "Soros for Cheney" line too? Otherwise you're just a oiding the question.

And yes, I know who Soros is and the influence he has in the Democratic party. I guess because I don't jump in a thread everytime he's accused of being behind every evil deed known to man I'm some kind of supporter of his. Just one of the many mistakes you all fall into......not criticizing loud enough makes one a supporter.

No, I don't think you know your stuff. I think you like to crow about yourself......and like other times you've patted yourself on the back, your stories about your connections can't be proven.

I do know that Cheney was elected with nearly 70% of the vote in 2020 and she voted with trump over 90% of the time. She was the number 3 in the house..........which gave Wyoming a hell of a lot of influence for being number 50 in population........and Wyomians understand that.

You need a slide rule to figure out what changed since 2020?

Her fall from grace in the party has zero to do with her conservative positions on the issues. The only thing that matters to most republicans is loyalty to trump........and disloyalty means helping the Dems. Just shows that for all the bitching and whining from all you trumpers about do nothing, on the take members of Congress, there's only one thing you really care about.

She will blame it on the committee? Her approval started to tank when she voted for the second impeachment, long before there was ever a committee. Again...duh...standing up against trump will be the single event that will do in her political career, no matter how much BS you want to throw at the wall to try and hide the truth. This is you trying to ridiculously run cover for what is plain to see. It's not her objection to trump, she was gonna lose anyway lol.

To be completely honest, I haven't watched 1 second of these hearings. I really don't give 2 $hits about January 6th, (although, I've condemned it and said that those responsible should be punished) even though the left thinks it's bigger than D-day and September 11th, combined.

Trump was arguably our greatest President in US history, with quantifiable measures to prove it. The lefty libs still think the mean tweets are what defined him and believe Biden is doing a good job. That's how warped the left is.
It's pretty clear you don't care about Trump's attempts to subvert the constitutionally protected election process. You don't care that he was willing to break the law to do it. You don't care that he and people all around him were trying to coerce and pressure state and federal officials to violate their oath and take steps to keep him in the WH.......because you won't even allow yourself to comment on it. "I don't watch the hearings" covers it all for you.

You don't educate yourself because you would then have to acknowledge he did exactly what it appears he did......tried to find any way possible to disregard a free election in a democracy and stay in power......like a third world dictator.

You also sleep at night by saying you liked his policies, another justification for ignoring his traitorous activities.

Now reply with something about me or how it's time to move on to DeSantis. That's what you do

It's pretty clear you don't care about Trump's attempts to subvert the constitutionally protected election process. You don't care that he was willing to break the law to do it. You don't care that he and people all around him were trying to coerce and pressure state and federal officials to violate their oath and take steps to keep him in the WH.......because you won't even allow yourself to comment on it. "I don't watch the hearings" covers it all for you.

You don't educate yourself because you would then have to acknowledge he did exactly what it appears he did......tried to find any way possible to disregard a free election in a democracy and stay in power......like a third world dictator.

You also sleep at night by saying you liked his policies, another justification for ignoring his traitorous activities.

Now reply with something about me or how it's time to move on to DeSantis. That's what you do
Bonefish1 is in Chumptown right now with an 8-ounce glass of Flav-Or-Aid in his hand.

So you knew about Hillary's 120+ felonies that she skated on during her time as SoS, her defying two congressional subpoenas for her server, finally giving it up after it had been rendered completely inop by TWO professional services to remove not only any data, but utterly destroying the Hard drives to insure no data could ever be recovered? You KNEW about her 6 perjury counts of lying to congress? You knew Joe Biden was a lifelong racist, and you still voted for Hillery and pedo Joe? The Trumpanzees are blind to their heros many crimes and failures, but you have NO moral high ground if you voted democrat for president for the last 16 years.

Reactions: SKYDOG

Where did he break the law?

Sounds like you need a bumper sticker “Pence 24”. He stood up to the Trump mob and risked his life for the Constitution

@indy35 @BNIBoiler I can guarantee you none of you three have listened to the entire phone call. I have. So F off about what you THINK happened. He did not pressure him. He was pleading with him to take another look. Huge difference. Media lied about the gist of the call. Period.

Who the F cares that he called him personally. That's the way Trump is. I swear you try to find anything you can to use against the man. Pathetic.
Here's the transcript.

The conversation was over an hour long.......that's a lot of pleading, but certainly no pressure.

Actually, it's no so much pleading as throwing out every BS internet rumor and conspiracy theory that comes his way.......and blabbering like a lunatic. Everyone SHOULD read the entire phone call.

"We have won this election in Georgia based on all of this. And there's nothing wrong with saying that, Brad. You know I mean, having the correct — the people of Georgia are angry. And these numbers are going to be repeated on Monday night. Along with others that we're going to have by that time which are much more substantial even. And the people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry. And there's nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you've recalculated.

Here's the transcript.

The conversation was over an hour long.......that's a lot of pleading, but certainly no pressure.

Actually, it's no so much pleading as throwing out every BS internet rumor and conspiracy theory that comes his way.......and blabbering like a lunatic. Everyone SHOULD read the entire phone call.

"We have won this election in Georgia based on all of this. And there's nothing wrong with saying that, Brad. You know I mean, having the correct — the people of Georgia are angry. And these numbers are going to be repeated on Monday night. Along with others that we're going to have by that time which are much more substantial even. And the people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry. And there's nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you've recalculated.
Lol Stacey Abrams still thinks she won in Georgia

Are you inferring that people lose sleep over Trump/politics? Do you ever stop thinking or posting about Trump/politics? This is sad for a Saturday of July 4th weekend, especially from somebody who calls other immature and uneducated. You look insane!

Go enjoy our independence and the thought of republicans controlling everything within the next couple of years. You’ll have a whole new batch of people to bitch and moan about around the clock. It’ll be refreshing! Pod Save America’s Twitter account will be lit AF after that happens.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Are you inferring that people lose sleep over Trump/politics? Do you ever stop thinking or posting about Trump/politics? This is sad for a Saturday of July 4th weekend, especially from somebody who calls other immature and uneducated. You look insane!

Go enjoy our independence and the thought of republicans controlling everything within the next couple of years. You’ll have a whole new batch of people to bitch and moan about around the clock. It’ll be refreshing! Pod Save America’s Twitter account will be lit AF after that happens.
@BuilderBob6 needs a go fund me page . Bob telling someone to '' educate'' themselves about anything is beyond hypocritical.

I am willing to donate the first nickle to his fund.

I wonder what Nixon was doing in 1977.

Someone should compare/contrast Nixon 1977 and Trump 2022

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BSIT
So you want to agree with the "Soros for Cheney" line too? Otherwise you're just a oiding the question.

And yes, I know who Soros is and the influence he has in the Democratic party. I guess because I don't jump in a thread everytime he's accused of being behind every evil deed known to man I'm some kind of supporter of his. Just one of the many mistakes you all fall into......not criticizing loud enough makes one a supporter.

No, I don't think you know your stuff. I think you like to crow about yourself......and like other times you've patted yourself on the back, your stories about your connections can't be proven.

I do know that Cheney was elected with nearly 70% of the vote in 2020 and she voted with trump over 90% of the time. She was the number 3 in the house..........which gave Wyoming a hell of a lot of influence for being number 50 in population........and Wyomians understand that.

You need a slide rule to figure out what changed since 2020?

Her fall from grace in the party has zero to do with her conservative positions on the issues. The only thing that matters to most republicans is loyalty to trump........and disloyalty means helping the Dems. Just shows that for all the bitching and whining from all you trumpers about do nothing, on the take members of Congress, there's only one thing you really care about.

She will blame it on the committee? Her approval started to tank when she voted for the second impeachment, long before there was ever a committee. Again...duh...standing up against trump will be the single event that will do in her political career, no matter how much BS you want to throw at the wall to try and hide the truth. This is you trying to ridiculously run cover for what is plain to see. It's not her objection to trump, she was gonna lose anyway lol.
Since statehood Wyoming has had a representative on the USHNRC. That is, until the 117th congress. 22 slots and no Liz, and if you are the lone representative in the House for the 2 largest energy producer in the country you better get your shit together. She didnt. Just like she has failed on water rights issues and as result she would get about 10% percent of the votes from ranchers in the State. like Kinzinger she fell in love with being liked more by people in DC than by the people she represents. She is a member of the House of Commons. One job. Represent your constituents. She failed. And please google USHNRC so you can figure out what it is.
And sorry if i seem to crow about myself but once a week i have to respond to your posts which show complete ignorance about how government works. I am still laughing about that thread where you said Desantis used the SCOTUS issue to have his rubberstamp republicans push through the bill prohibiting protesting at judge's home. Remember that? And then I showed you the Florida legislative calendar and the bill's history and that the bill started well before the SCOTUS issues, AND over half of democrats voted for it, AND Desantis actually only had it on his desk for a couple days because an Executive can't sign a bill before its duly delivered by the legislative officers and the fact that somebody "sat on it" was actually the legislature was in recess? But you saw Desantis and right away said "bad, bad, bad." Or the podcast you listened to did and you regurgitated it.

As for me knowing my stuff vs. you knowing your stuff the next time you reference US Code or Statute will be the first and the fact that you think marching in front of SCOTUS member home is free speech and not a violation of Federal Law shows me you don't honor the rule of law you saw you stand by in all your 1/6 postings. You honor what is ideologically advantageous.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Here's the transcript.

Raffensperger: Mr. President, the problem you have with social media, they — people can say anything.
Trump: Oh this isn't social media. This is Trump media.

Since statehood Wyoming has had a representative on the USHNRC. That is, until the 117th congress. 22 slots and no Liz, and if you are the lone representative in the House for the 2 largest energy producer in the country you better get your shit together. She didnt. Just like she has failed on water rights issues and as result she would get about 10% percent of the votes from ranchers in the State. like Kinzinger she fell in love with being liked more by people in DC than by the people she represents. She is a member of the House of Commons. One job. Represent your constituents. She failed. And please google USHNRC so you can figure out what it is.
And sorry if i seem to crow about myself but once a week i have to respond to your posts which show complete ignorance about how government works. I am still laughing about that thread where you said Desantis used the SCOTUS issue to have his rubberstamp republicans push through the bill prohibiting protesting at judge's home. Remember that? And then I showed you the Florida legislative calendar and the bill's history and that the bill started well before the SCOTUS issues, AND over half of democrats voted for it, AND Desantis actually only had it on his desk for a couple days because an Executive can't sign a bill before its duly delivered by the legislative officers and the fact that somebody "sat on it" was actually the legislature was in recess? But you saw Desantis and right away said "bad, bad, bad." Or the podcast you listened to did and you regurgitated it.

As for me knowing my stuff vs. you knowing your stuff the next time you reference US Code or Statute will be the first and the fact that you think marching in front of SCOTUS member home is free speech and not a violation of Federal Law shows me you don't honor the rule of law you saw you stand by in all your 1/6 postings. You honor what is ideologically advantageous.
Lol. Ok.

Liz is disliked by trump republicans all over the country........and by her own party in Washington. Ousted from the number 3 role in the republican house leadership........but you say she fell in love with being liked in DC? Is that the best you got? The trump pubs hate her, the Dems like her as long as she is going after trump. She's probably going to lose her seat because Wyoming doesn't want her.

You're saying the people of Wyoming turned on her because she didn't represent their interests.......not because she has come out forcefully against trump?

So nobody likes her in DC despite you saying "she fell in love with being liked more by people in DC than by the people she represents." So why is she doing this? Just freakin say it man. NONE of you will say it. She's been VERY clear about why.

You don't believe her? She's lying about why she's committing political suicide? You wanna go with Gunner and say it's probably to get Soros' support in the next election and somebody.....wonder who......is paying her to go after trump, setting her up for the rest of her life? I mean, you're a batshit crazy trump Republican, you go along with that too?

If not, then tell me WHY she's doing this.

Obama has got to be in the team picture.
You can disagree with Obama’s politics. But to infer that he was a racist is unfair. Other than the Faux News and right wing go to of “If Treyvon was my son…”, what did Obama do that was racist?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Lol. Ok.

Liz is disliked by trump republicans all over the country........and by her own party in Washington. Ousted from the number 3 role in the republican house leadership........but you say she fell in love with being liked in DC? Is that the best you got? The trump pubs hate her, the Dems like her as long as she is going after trump. She's probably going to lose her seat because Wyoming doesn't want her.

You're saying the people of Wyoming turned on her because she didn't represent their interests.......not because she has come out forcefully against trump?

So nobody likes her in DC despite you saying "she fell in love with being liked more by people in DC than by the people she represents." So why is she doing this? Just freakin say it man. NONE of you will say it. She's been VERY clear about why.

You don't believe her? She's lying about why she's committing political suicide? You wanna go with Gunner and say it's probably to get Soros' support in the next election and somebody.....wonder who......is paying her to go after trump, setting her up for the rest of her life? I mean, you're a batshit crazy trump Republican, you go along with that too?

If not, then tell me WHY she's doing this.
So still don’t know what USHNRC is and why Wyoming voters are pissed?

And here is the latest. WY is first or second (depending how you count) in gun ownership. One of the lowest murder rates. You think this vote represented WY or gets her on Jimmy Kimmel? And the crazy thing is it was meaningless and she still went against her constituents interests.

https://www.wyomingnews.com/rawlins...cle_f31399dc-0816-5629-9111-74a33ca8c36b.html

You can disagree with Obama’s politics. But to infer that he was a racist is unfair. Other than the Faux News and right wing go to of “If Treyvon was my son…”, what did Obama do that was racist?
Have you seen what President Biden has said about Blacks? He’s more racist than Obama and Trump are! The clean and articulate quote, the pictures with Ku Klux Klan members, the gas station quote, the you ain’t Black quote. Joe Biden is a mean, nasty old racist.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
If you can’t see or recognize it, there’s absolutely nothing one could say to convince you. Just like you believe Trump is a racist many don’t believe it based on what he did for blacks. Looks like it goes both ways.

If you can’t see or recognize it, there’s absolutely nothing one could say to convince you. Just like you believe Trump is a racist many don’t believe it based on what he did for blacks. Looks like it goes both ways.
Don't give me this "If you can’t see or recognize it" and leave it at that. I asked for specifics and you failed to give one. This tells me that you are just regurgitating the typical right wing crap about Obama from right wing radio and Faux News. Again I ask, what did Obama do that was so racist?

Here's the transcript.

I don't see any coercion there do you? Thank you for proving my point. You may not agree with what he's saying, but he isn't totally incorrect. A lot of people are/were very angry at the results.

Don't give me this "If you can’t see or recognize it" and leave it at that. I asked for specifics and you failed to give one. This tells me that you are just regurgitating the typical right wing crap about Obama from right wing radio and Faux News. Again I ask, what did Obama do that was so racist?
As you say we’ve been down that rabbit hole before. Not going to go down it again. You don’t have an open mind. You will vote for Democrats no matter what. You don’t think Obama was racist no matter what. If Obama was a white Republican then you would agree. The reasons I would give would not be believed by you so it’s a mute point. Have a great day.

Reactions: Crayfish57
As you say we’ve been down that rabbit hole before. Not going to go down it again. You don’t have an open mind. You will vote for Democrats no matter what. You don’t think Obama was racist no matter what. If Obama was a white Republican then you would agree. The reasons I would give would not be believed by you so it’s a mute point. Have a great day.
Just admit that you don’t have any specific racist incidences by Obama. Y’all have done this on here for years now. State that Obama is a racist. I challenge. Y’all will either come back with nothing or come back with the weak Treyvon is my son speech.

Just admit that you don’t have any specific racist incidences by Obama. Y’all have done this on here for years now. State that Obama is a racist. I challenge. Y’all will either come back with nothing or come back with the weak Treyvon is my son speech.
Funny how suddenly being 13% of the population blacks were suddenly more qualified for most cabinet positions, You need a better example?

Funny how suddenly being 13% of the population blacks were suddenly more qualified for most cabinet positions, You need a better example?
Wow, your response is very intellectually deficient. So in your mind Obama is a racist because he appointed blacks in Cabinet positions. In that they blacks were suddenly qualified for those positions. That in if itself is racist on your part. What you are doing is undervaluing, underestimating, and marginalizing black peoples. Blacks have always been qualified for cabinet, Congress, President etc. since the reconstruction period after the civil war. During the 7 to 8 year reconstruction period blacks were appointed to the US Senate, Congress, ran and elected to other state and local public offices. Now you are telling us or inferring that Obama’s black cabinet choices were not qualified. Perhaps Obama was the president that finally appointed qualified blacks in key positions since reconstruction. You sir are a racist to infer that blacks weren’t qualified for cabinet jobs prior to Obama. How qualified was Def Sec Rumsfeld under Bush the Younger. He was the worse Defence Sec since Westmorland. Out of all of the white cabinet members since the the first president, some were good, some were bad. Same with the black cabinet members, some good and some bad. A bad black cabinet member comes to mind was Dr. Ben Carson. He was absolutely horrible. Why would you appoint a renowned neurosurgeon as head of HUD is beyond my comprehension.

He selected a known racist to be his VP running mate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT