ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans have to choose

Wow, your response is very intellectually deficient. So in your mind Obama is a racist because he appointed blacks in Cabinet positions. In that they blacks were suddenly qualified for those positions. That in if itself is racist on your part. What you are doing is undervaluing, underestimating, and marginalizing black peoples. Blacks have always been qualified for cabinet, Congress, President etc. since the reconstruction period after the civil war. During the 7 to 8 year reconstruction period blacks were appointed to the US Senate, Congress, ran and elected to other state and local public offices. Now you are telling us or inferring that Obama’s black cabinet choices were not qualified. Perhaps Obama was the president that finally appointed qualified blacks in key positions since reconstruction. You sir are a racist to infer that blacks weren’t qualified for cabinet jobs prior to Obama. How qualified was Def Sec Rumsfeld under Bush the Younger. He was the worse Defence Sec since Westmorland. Out of all of the white cabinet members since the the first president, some were good, some were bad. Same with the black cabinet members, some good and some bad. A bad black cabinet member comes to mind was Dr. Ben Carson. He was absolutely horrible. Why would you appoint a renowned neurosurgeon as head of HUD is beyond my comprehension.
You made some valid points until the Dr Carson slam. He came from poverty in Detroit so I think he knows something about living on both sides. You’re better than that. At least I hope we can both agree Mayor Pete is the most unqualified for his position and has been a complete disaster

Wow, your response is very intellectually deficient. So in your mind Obama is a racist because he appointed blacks in Cabinet positions. In that they blacks were suddenly qualified for those positions. That in if itself is racist on your part. What you are doing is undervaluing, underestimating, and marginalizing black peoples. Blacks have always been qualified for cabinet, Congress, President etc. since the reconstruction period after the civil war. During the 7 to 8 year reconstruction period blacks were appointed to the US Senate, Congress, ran and elected to other state and local public offices. Now you are telling us or inferring that Obama’s black cabinet choices were not qualified. Perhaps Obama was the president that finally appointed qualified blacks in key positions since reconstruction. You sir are a racist to infer that blacks weren’t qualified for cabinet jobs prior to Obama. How qualified was Def Sec Rumsfeld under Bush the Younger. He was the worse Defence Sec since Westmorland. Out of all of the white cabinet members since the the first president, some were good, some were bad. Same with the black cabinet members, some good and some bad. A bad black cabinet member comes to mind was Dr. Ben Carson. He was absolutely horrible. Why would you appoint a renowned neurosurgeon as head of HUD is beyond my comprehension.
What Riveting said. I think the most racist thing that Obama did was choose a racist to be his VP.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT