ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons not to like Nebraska

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Trying to find reasons not to like Nebraska. I mean....it's Nebraska. What have they ever done to anyone? They sit on the porch, whittle a stick, shuck some corn and ask Pa about the tractor.

But, I will say, that Cornhusker football fans suffer from the same delusional "we're nationally relevant" delirium that iu basketball fans suffer.
So, maybe that's enough to dislike them?

Trying to find reasons not to like Nebraska. I mean....it's Nebraska. What have they ever done to anyone? They sit on the porch, whittle a stick, shuck some corn and ask Pa about the tractor.

But, I will say, that Cornhusker football fans suffer from the same delusional "we're nationally relevant" delirium that iu basketball fans suffer.
Come on, man, give the poppers some respect.

Neb is an important ag state for the nation, and as far as I know it is full of good, hard-working, Patriotic Americans. So there is something, indeed much, to say for that.

Come on, man, give the poppers some respect.

Neb is an important ag state for the nation, and as far as I know it is full of good, hard-working, Patriotic Americans. So there is something, indeed much, to say for that.
Oh f that shit… go look at the Purdue Nebraska thread on their board and read page 3.. then tell me what you think of their fans

The Sand Hills. One of my favorite memories of anywhere is driving off US20 at 5AM by myself on a small rural road. The sun was up, the birds were singing, and horses were peacefully grazing on the green hills nearby. Not a car or a soul in sight. Simply as idyllic as it gets. Also, the NW corner near Chadron has some nicer rock formations. Or if you're into westard migration, the Oregon and California Trails went through here, and some towns have museums about this.

Their corn tastes horrible.

Their corn tastes horrible.
bikini GIF

Yeah, but some of their dairy products are fairly impressive.

The gimmicky pitch boys hero crouch pitched it consistently to backs who had 3-4 defenders waiting on them lol

The Sand Hills. One of my favorite memories of anywhere is driving off US20 at 5AM by myself on a small rural road. The sun was up, the birds were singing, and horses were peacefully grazing on the green hills nearby. Not a car or a soul in sight. Simply as idyllic as it gets. Also, the NW corner near Chadron has some nicer rock formations. Or if you're into westard migration, the Oregon and California Trails went through here, and some towns have museums about this.
Shhh... It's one of the few places not over-run by "van people". :D

I will sat I havnt met a Nebraska fan that doesn't know how bad we have sucked in like 2 coaching staffs. Really reaching on that one.

I find it humorous people on this board judge the Nebraska fan base solely on the posts of crazed people on a page of their message board! Look in the mirror! Read some of the threads here. Read the posts on khc before they are deleted. Read the game threads. You are no better!

I find it humorous people on this board judge the Nebraska fan base solely on the posts of crazed people on a page of their message board! Look in the mirror! Read some of the threads here. Read the posts on khc before they are deleted. Read the game threads. You are no better!
I think you're missing the point....

Might as well put them in red stripe warm-ups.

Speaking of looking in the mirror, have you had a chance to read the links I provided for you showing fentanyl is flooding into the US from Mexico, about which it appeared you were completely oblivious (to put it charitably)?

Speaking of looking in the mirror, have you had a chance to read the links I provided for you showing fentanyl is flooding into the US from Mexico, about which it appeared you were completely oblivious (to put it charitably)?
I was too busy looking at all the reports of meth lab sales in . Southern Illinois! We are a much bigger manufacturer and exporter of drugs than an importer. And why do we import so many drugs? Because the legalized americans buy and use them! Stop using drugs and they will stop illegally importing them

That was my point! This board constantly makes fun of fans of other teams. This board is no better than they are! Take the high road? That phrase is not used here.

I won't limit myself to making fun of fans of other teams. I'll even make fun of fellow Purdue fans when it warrants. And right now it does for you...

I won't limit myself to making fun of fans of other teams. I'll even make fun of fellow Purdue fans when it warrants. And right now it does for you...
As I said in a basketball post. The answer to the question of what do Purdue fans do in the off season now that the tourney is over. They make fun of and harAss and belittle others! Boy was I spot on! For some of you that’s all you do or live for!

As I said in a basketball post. The answer to the question of what do Purdue fans do in the off season now that the tourney is over. They make fun of and harAss and belittle others! Boy was I spot on! For some of you that’s all you do or live for!
It's an anonymous internet message board......

A loss, but also a game of relevance. Something Purdue has never been apart of. Yes, Nebraska sucks, but didn't know we were playing Bama this week. Good Luck this weekend.
Purdue used to buy players with the best of them… in the 60s. Check our results then. Not too bad. Then we stopped, and guess what.. the results stopped.

so, did Nebraska get results because Nebraska as a state is so dope that players from LA flocked there? Or was it just the bag man.. something I saw constant reference to on your board when wandale flipped.

purdue has been a school first.. with an athletic department second. Your entire state is a football team first second and third and you still suck.

oh, there’s something else. Remember Lawrence Phillips. We had pretty much that exact incident play out with a linebacker named Kyle Williams 15 or so years ago. Phillips was suspended from the team for six months. Williams has been in prison ever since. So there’s that.

the point of posting that video was that that was the last day of your relevance as an elite program. You can’t bring that with you Saturday.. whether Purdue never was that or not.

35-20 Purdue

ADVERTISEMENT